January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Ok, I'm practically bursting now, 8 dpo and I've had 2 faint faint positives, all within 5 minutes, hubs checked them, definitely lines, I think this could be the start of my bfp..........omg I'm freaking out, I'm going to retest tomorrow and let you all know.....please please let this be it, please no more faulty tests, please no more deceptive evaps before 10 mins.....

I'm 8dpo too and you're making me want to test LOL! GOOD LUCK! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sending you 9 things of baby dust for a :bfp: on 9DPO! :happydance:

Ok, I'm practically bursting now, 8 dpo and I've had 2 faint faint positives, all within 5 minutes, hubs checked them, definitely lines, I think this could be the start of my bfp..........omg I'm freaking out, I'm going to retest tomorrow and let you all know.....please please let this be it, please no more faulty tests, please no more deceptive evaps before 10 mins.....

I'm 8dpo too and you're making me want to test LOL! GOOD LUCK! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sending you 9 things of baby dust for a :bfp: on 9DPO! :happydance:

Thanks....I know, I thought I was crazy testing, but I did it anyway, I couldn't wait......did one at about 5.30 and got a faint pink line within 2 minutes and thought, no I must be going crazy, so I did 3 more using the same p, but they looked more negative, one had a very slight slight hint of a line, so I waited and at 9.30 did one more and again, another faint faint line, just like the first one, came up within 2-3 minutes, I was shaking at this point. Screamed at my husband to come in, he was squinting, and he has glasses, but he swears he saw both lines...

Good luck to you, I hope this really is a lucky thread

Congrats to all the BFPs!!

Could you please add me to January 8 for testing? Thanks in advance!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I really hope this is it for you!!!

Morning January Testers :flower:

How is everyone? I might have to change my test date, as it looks like I didn't ov yesterday :nope: Getting very sick and tired of my body not doing what it's meant to....:(

Me too Katie - UGH!!!! I hope you O soon!!! I know how you feel:hugs:

11dpo today and temps still rising... what do you ladies make of my chart.. in my 3 cycles charting.. i have only made it to 10dpo so fx and :dust:

the link to my chart is below :)

Hi all....can I join you....I think I'm 3 dpo and AF due on the 9th....I am planning to test on the 10th :) if I can wait till then....

11dpo today and temps still rising... what do you ladies make of my chart.. in my 3 cycles charting.. i have only made it to 10dpo so fx and :dust:

couldn't you test now then if you have a shorter LP? I'm not sure whether it's right or not but if it's from the day :witch: is due then you're bound to be around that point already!? fx hun xx

Chart looks great!! When are you going to test? xx

couldn't you test now then if you have a shorter LP? I'm not sure whether it's right or not but if it's from the day :witch: is due then you're bound to be around that point already!? fx hun xx

MOST TESTS ARE MADE FOR A 14DPO SO DONT ALWAYS WORK ON A SHORTER LP UNTIL LATER ON :thumbup: GOING TO TEST 1ST JAN X

MOST TESTS ARE MADE FOR A 14DPO SO DONT ALWAYS WORK ON A SHORTER LP UNTIL LATER ON :thumbup: GOING TO TEST 1ST JAN X

I see... you've just ruined my one bit of "HA, THAT'S ONE BONUS FOR ME" thought in my head cos I O late, have long cycles but about only 12 day LP so thought I could at least test earlier than most women... :dohh: my dreams are shattered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xx

I see... you've just ruined my one bit of "HA, THAT'S ONE BONUS FOR ME" thought in my head cos I O late, have long cycles but about only 12 day LP so thought I could at least test earlier than most women... :dohh: my dreams are shattered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xx

Mine too :(

FX for 1 Jan MRSRICHRS2K :dust: I'll be stalking your chart til then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->