January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/calendar_module.php?cd=14

Hiya - is it too late to join???

Not holding out much hope this month because of one thing and another - but gonna test on the 8th if AF hasnt shown her face before then.

Good luck ladies

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hxxx

Congratulations to lintu and mummystheword! What a fab New Year's present!

I think I'm out this month. Got NO symptoms at all, well, apart from a slight metallic taste which I've had since Christmas Eve but that is WAY too early to mean anything. I know we dtd plenty when my cm and cp were right but I'm just not feeling it :( I may have to bite the bullet and buy a BBT and some OPKs.

FX for lots of :bfp: on this thread.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

can i just say that the months that i thought there was no way i was pregnant were the months that I was. If that makes sense. Good luck!

Hiya - is it too late to join???

Not holding out much hope this month because of one thing and another - but gonna test on the 8th if AF hasnt shown her face before then.

Good luck ladies

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hxxx

Never too late to join in - the more the merrier! Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Tested yesterday and today..Got a BFE! lol..Big fat evaps. I think. I think I have an overactive bladder, I'm having trouble holding my pee in long enough to test (1-3 hours tops...grr!) Plus, I think my temps may be off, the temp outside went up quite a bit and we didn't turn the heat down last night so idk how accurate today's temp is...

Tested yesterday and today..Got a BFE! lol..Big fat evaps. I think. I think I have an overactive bladder, I'm having trouble holding my pee in long enough to test (1-3 hours tops...grr!) Plus, I think my temps may be off, the temp outside went up quite a bit and we didn't turn the heat down last night so idk how accurate today's temp is...

It could still be too early for anything to show up - it's only 9DPO! FX for you xxx

Can I go down for 23rd of Jan please? just starting my first month of TTC so not hoping for much, but I'll still test on that day if AF hasn't turned up at that point :)

think I had the same issue with the evaps.....

not feeling hopeful right now!

still early though.

Can I join please, I will be testing (if i can hold out that long!) on the 23rd January

Goodluck everyone xx

Sun_Flower & flump1 - have added you both for 23rd x Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Hi Katie. :hi:Could I please join? I am testing on Jan. 29th. GL to all the ladies! Sending you loads of :dust:! Congrats to the :bfp:s!

anybody able to chart stalk me? i am not feeling very optomistic this month. af due the 2nd and have gotten bfn. this is my first month charting. did i have an implant dip at 11dpo? we only dtd 1 time because i came down with the stomach flu. here's to praying that one little swimmer made it.https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-12-28

Do you have a copy of you chart hun?

I'm not sure why but that is showing me my chart....lol

Well :bfn: this morning and yesterday. Its still early though and my temp spiked.

How many DPO are you now? You're not out til the :witch: shows up - FX :hugs:

I'm 11 dpo. I was testing early because we are heading out of town tonight and I was hoping to get a :bfp: before we left. I will be testing at Dh's familys house because I want to be able to tell them if we are pregnant in person. It would be early to tell, but we only see them a few times a year so it would be special for DH to be able to announce in person that they are going to be grandparents!

But I'm holding out til Saturday of my temp stays up.

Hello everyone, I'm new but have been reading threads for a while now and have learnt so much from you ladies!

Please can I join, I'll be testing 18th January, will be month 6.
Wishing everyone lots of luck and congrats to the two bfps so far!

Hi all can you add me to the list please im testing 17th january 2011 good luck to us all

anybody able to chart stalk me? i am not feeling very optomistic this month. af due the 2nd and have gotten bfn. this is my first month charting. did i have an implant dip at 11dpo? we only dtd 1 time because i came down with the stomach flu. here's to praying that one little swimmer made it.https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-12-28

This is my chart EXACTLY.....I thought it was mine......

Wait, this IS my chart

Wait, this IS my chart
Why do you have my chart? I'm very confused

Wait, this IS my chart
Why do you have my chart? I'm very confused

I think the OP link is broken and its just showing all of us our OWN charts instead of showing her chart.

How funny, my first reaction was someone is stealing my chart! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->