January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

i ordered some preseed and get pregnancy tests at 10miu with it, they can test as early as 6dpo! hehe i don't care about the shorter/longer LP now lol just googled them and they're still 99% reliable so yay! i can obsess even sooner than normal this month!! oh DH is in for a treat!! :winkwink: I can see why chemical miscarriage is more frequent now though.. i guess in theory we should never know at 6dpo, but i'm still going to test then :happydance:

i ordered some preseed and get pregnancy tests at 10miu with it, they can test as early as 6dpo! hehe i don't care about the shorter/longer LP now lol just googled them and they're still 99% reliable so yay! i can obsess even sooner than normal this month!! oh DH is in for a treat!! :winkwink: I can see why chemical miscarriage is more frequent now though.. i guess in theory we should never know at 6dpo, but i'm still going to test then :happydance:

As long as you're using the internet cheapies I say POAS to your hearts content! :rofl:

Hey! :wave:

I ovd later so wont be testing until the 11th now :dohh:

thanks xx

As long as you're using the internet cheapies I say POAS to your hearts content! :rofl:

DH nearly cried with relief when i told him there were internet cheapies that were just as accurate! i've been getting through 4-5 first response ones per month... for 4 cycles, i've wasted about £25 a month on them! :dohh: lol

they are just as accurate aren't they!!?? xx

DH nearly cried with relief when i told him there were internet cheapies that were just as accurate! i've been getting through 4-5 first response ones per month... for 4 cycles, i've wasted about £25 a month on them! :dohh: lol

It was when I told OH that the OPKs were cheap he got on board. Last cycle (1st cycle TTC) I bought a 20 pack of Clear BLue Digi OPKs for nearly £40 and I didn't get a single positive!! He said I may as well have peed on a load of lolly sticks for all the good it did so he was over the moon when I found the cheap ones on Amazon! Mind you, he's beginning to think they're a waste of time too....

It was when I told OH that the OPKs were cheap he got on board. Last cycle (1st cycle TTC) I bought a 20 pack of Clear BLue Digi OPKs for nearly £40 and I didn't get a single positive!! He said I may as well have peed on a load of lolly sticks for all the good it did so he was over the moon when I found the cheap ones on Amazon! Mind you, he's beginning to think they're a waste of time too....

Did FF find your O day for you this cycle? if you've only just started & come of birth control you might not be O'ing just yet..? I definitely didn't til cycle 2 so don't give up yet! i'm trying OPK's this time, need to read up on how to use them right cos never even looked at one before! lol xx

No - I haven't ov yet this cycle. I ov'd on cd29 last cycle, and although I wasn't tracking the cycle before I assume it was cd27. I'm on cd30 now....:coffee:

Well :bfn: this morning and yesterday. Its still early though and my temp spiked.

Congratulations to lintu and mummystheword! What a fab New Year's present!

I think I'm out this month. Got NO symptoms at all, well, apart from a slight metallic taste which I've had since Christmas Eve but that is WAY too early to mean anything. I know we dtd plenty when my cm and cp were right but I'm just not feeling it :( I may have to bite the bullet and buy a BBT and some OPKs.

FX for lots of :bfp: on this thread.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I think I'm out this month. Got NO symptoms at all, well, apart from a slight metallic taste which I've had since Christmas Eve but that is WAY too early to mean anything. I know we dtd plenty when my cm and cp were right but I'm just not feeling it :( I may have to bite the bullet and buy a BBT and some OPKs.

You're not out yet wigglywoo! FX for you :hugs:

I had less symptoms this mth than any other!! i used an ovulation microscoper, cheaper and i found less stressfull xxx

fingers crossed for you hun :happydance::happydance:

anybody able to chart stalk me? i am not feeling very optomistic this month. af due the 2nd and have gotten bfn. this is my first month charting. did i have an implant dip at 11dpo? we only dtd 1 time because i came down with the stomach flu. here's to praying that one little swimmer made it.https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-12-28

anybody able to chart stalk me? i am not feeling very optomistic this month. af due the 2nd and have gotten bfn. this is my first month charting. did i have an implant dip at 11dpo? we only dtd 1 time because i came down with the stomach flu. here's to praying that one little swimmer made it.https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-12-28

Do you have a copy of you chart hun?

well thought I ovulated yesterday, but my temp crashed today!! :sad1: went from 96.87 to 97.87 and back down to 96.87....guess ones thigs consistent the .87.
will my body please just co-operate with me!!! Frustrating!!!!!! :growlmad:

its not there? i can see the image. what did i do wrong? ill try again.https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/calendar_module.php?cd=14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->