January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

How about spreading some of that good luck around?

Sorry about the evaps Sweetdot :( Hopefully it's just too early for us to be testing! I'm kinda losing hope too, but I didn't really want to be as hopeful as I was to begin with, so maybe this is for the best lol :)

lol how funny i was just looking at your charts and thought omg thats identical to mine too must be broke lol good luck guys xx

Hello,
Can you add me for 27th please?
I am on CD4 today, this is our 2nd month ttc and I am really wishing for a New Years bfp!
Good luck to everyone and fx'd that 2011 will be a good year :)

Hello everyone, I'm new but have been reading threads for a while now and have learnt so much from you ladies!

Please can I join, I'll be testing 18th January, will be month 6.
Wishing everyone lots of luck and congrats to the two bfps so far!

Added! Welcome to the forum and to the January Testers :flower:

Hello,
Can you add me for 27th please?
I am on CD4 today, this is our 2nd month ttc and I am really wishing for a New Years bfp!
Good luck to everyone and fx'd that 2011 will be a good year :)

Added! Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Hi there everyone! Well after a completely messed up couple of cycles we are back to ttc! All being well this month (praying my cycle will be normal this month!) i will be testing on the 25th Jan. 9 months trying with 1 mc in july. Please please let this be our year! Good luck to all of you x

Hi there everyone! Well after a completely messed up couple of cycles we are back to ttc! All being well this month (praying my cycle will be normal this month!) i will be testing on the 25th Jan. 9 months trying with 1 mc in july. Please please let this be our year! Good luck to all of you x

Sorry for your loss :hugs: Have added you for the 25th - welcome to the January Testers :flower:

I'm testing the 25th too, GL to ya!

I'm making this one a long shot and going for the last day of Jan! 31st please :)

I'm making this one a long shot and going for the last day of Jan! 31st please :)

Yay someone else testing on the 31st of Jan. Welcome:hi: i felt so lonely being the only one right at the end of the list. how funny i was on micro too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->