January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Yay to all the BFP's!!!! 8 is super impressive:)

mum2beagain & rachellie19 - have added you both! Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Sorry AF turned up 4magpies :hugs:

Jowing..

Thanks for the positive words.. and congrats on your BFP! :)

wow your chart looks fab!!! good luck hope this is it for youxx

Thanks Britt!

Chart looks like it should... except i'm not feeling ANY symptoms at all! ugh!! I never thought i'd want my boobs to hurt as much as I want them to now! lol.. I'm not even feeling AF symptoms... I'll keep charting and keep my fingers crossed!

Baby dust to all!! :)

grr just tested and :bfn: looks like i'm just waiting for the :witch: now

Hi Girls!

I need some advice...

Just took a OPK and got a +! I'm on CD15...this is our first month TTC. We BD'd last night and used pre-seed. So, should we give it another go tonight or wait until tomorrow night? I've heard it's better to BD every other day? Any thoughts??? :wacko:

Thanks in advance...
:blush:

I'll be testing around 28th, which happens ot be my birthday so hoping it brings me lots of luck :)

Hi Girls!

I need some advice...

Just took a OPK and got a +! I'm on CD15...this is our first month TTC. We BD'd last night and used pre-seed. So, should we give it another go tonight or wait until tomorrow night? I've heard it's better to BD every other day? Any thoughts??? :wacko:

Thanks in advance...

If I ever get a +opk....we plan to BD that night and the next 2 nights, have a night off, and then once more for luck :winkwink:

Hi Girls!

I need some advice...

Thanks in advance...

If I ever get a +opk....we plan to BD that night and the next 2 nights, have a night off, and then once more for luck :winkwink:

Thanks Katie!

Here's hoping your O shows up soon!!! :thumbup:
I will for sure take your advice, don't want my hubby to feel used...but I don't think he minds too much... hee hee

gosh im only 4 dpo and im going mad waiting to test.. usually i dont mind.. but i dunno why its like christmas as a child all over again :happydance: i just hope its not bfn.. i dunno who many more i can take!!

Hi Girls!

I need some advice...

Thanks in advance...

Bding every other day is only advisable if ur oh has low sperm count, having the bd once per day is most advisable during ur fertile window as sperm live longer in fertile cm. Fertile cm is loaded with nutrients that keep the sperm healthy whilst they lay in wait for ur eggy.

As the book making babies says, there is only a small window of a few hoers where an egg can be fertilized, think of it like a cruise ship, u can sometimes board a few days ahead of time, but once the ship leaves dock, ur out.....it's the same principle with sperm

As the book making babies says, there is only a small window of a few hoers where an egg can be fertilized, think of it like a cruise ship, u can sometimes board a few days ahead of time, but once the ship leaves dock, ur out.....it's the same principle with sperm

lol, love it.

hahahahaha :) :) :)

4dpo here, trying not to get all excited this month, but I just have that darn feeling that we got lucky (BD'd day before, of, and after O)...then again did the same thing last month and Af arrived on schedule.........how is everyone else doing tonight?

Morning ladies :flower:

Any more results?

My big news is...I got a tiny bit of EWCM this morning :happydance: It's not the first time I've had it this cycle, but it is the first time without downing a litre of grapefruit juice first! Lets hope something is happening :haha:

Morning ladies :flower:

Any more results?

My big news is...I got a tiny bit of EWCM this morning :happydance: It's not the first time I've had it this cycle, but it is the first time without downing a litre of grapefruit juice first! Lets hope something is happening :haha:

I have my FXed for you!!!!! I hope something is going on! Come on sticky bean!

well still waiting for the :witch: to arrive and after last nights negative hpt i reckon she will make an appearance today as scheduled :cry:

need some reasurrance! i know im being completly silly but was/am so positive this is my month but af due 2morra and still dont have sore breast ;(. i've had a weird achey feeling at the bottom of my tummy for almost a week. its not painful and nothing like pre af pains (for me anyways) have felt nausea every day since sun and generally dont feel as though my periods on its way but with all 4 prev pregs ive had sore breasts from like 3 weeks and this month no change at all ;(. please can someone remind me this doesnt mean im out cos my overactive brain is starting to tell me its game over this month xxx

need some reasurrance! i know im being completly silly but was/am so positive this is my month but af due 2morra and still dont have sore breast ;(. i've had a weird achey feeling at the bottom of my tummy for almost a week. its not painful and nothing like pre af pains (for me anyways) have felt nausea every day since sun and generally dont feel as though my periods on its way but with all 4 prev pregs ive had sore breasts from like 3 weeks and this month no change at all ;(. please can someone remind me this doesnt mean im out cos my overactive brain is starting to tell me its game over this month xxx

You're nout out unitl AF shows her face - every pregnancy is different and your symptoms may change. FX for you xxx

Still waiting to ovulate here...might have to move my testing date of January 18th back! Eeek. Testing LH twice a day now. :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->