January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Sorry Maxina but you know what they say when you stop trying, you are more likely to conceive... So maybe you will get lucky, I know that 10 months is a long time we have been ttc for 8 and 1/2 months now! We started out NTNP, I still have my FX for you!

4 days into the new year and 8 BFP! That has to be some form of good luck! Let's see what happens, that is really all we can do, luckily we have this site to give each other support! Baby dust to all of you!

Congrats to all the BFPs!! I hope I can join you soon

well ladies i think im on my way out already. I get a weird feeling down there just before the :witch: normally shows up and while i was in the bathroom earlier i got the feeling so now I'm just waiting for her to show :cry:

If she does turn up today that means its another cycle of only 26 days!! also will be heading towards cycle 11 really getting scared now

well ladies i think im on my way out already. I get a weird feeling down there just before the :witch: normally shows up and while i was in the bathroom earlier i got the feeling so now I'm just waiting for her to show :cry:

If she does turn up today that means its another cycle of only 26 days!! also will be heading towards cycle 11 really getting scared now

hopefully not! dont be scared hun, sometimes it can just take a while, hope you get your bfp soon! x x

congrats to all these BFPs!! so exciting to see! and good luck to everyone who goes on to the next month.. February will be my first ever testing month so I'm getting psyched up for February!! :cloud9:

AF officially here today, can you put me in for testing on 30th January please....

Thanks katie

Congratulations to all the :bfp:

I'm sure I'm out. AF is due on Saturday and I can feel her lurking :cry:

Congratulations to all the BFP's, this really is a lucky thread! xx

Wow! congratulations jowing, happymuffin and manda :happydance:

Every time I check this thread there seems to be another bfp! hope the luck stays for the rest of us xx

Well, I feel.... absolutely nothing. :roll: 6 days to testing and not feeling anything. But I'm :cool: with it. If it doesn't happen this month it doesn't happen. Of course I could have another pregnancy like with my 1st and have no symptoms at all. But at this point I would have expected some bad cramps, hot flashes, sore boobs, or SOMETHING. Guess I just have to wait the six days. A lot can happen in that time, right???

oh my goodness! yay all the BFP's!! so hopeing im on that list every soon! hehe xxx

hey hun, can you change my testing date from the 10th to the 17th thats if af doesnt arrive.

Love how were all moving our date later and later as were all in the boat with no AF :rofl:. Im the same! Another day gone by and no AF, stopped POAS now as i cant keep buying preg tests! :haha:

Congrats to more BFP's!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well, I feel.... absolutely nothing. :roll: 6 days to testing and not feeling anything. But I'm :cool: with it. If it doesn't happen this month it doesn't happen. Of course I could have another pregnancy like with my 1st and have no symptoms at all. But at this point I would have expected some bad cramps, hot flashes, sore boobs, or SOMETHING. Guess I just have to wait the six days. A lot can happen in that time, right???

I'm on the same schedule as you... and not feeling a thing!! ugh!! I never thought i'd want my boobs to hurt as much as i want them to now! lol.... i'm sorta taking the same approach as you... if it doesnt happen this month.. so be it.. there is always next month. I think the closer i get to the end of my 2ww.. usually the less positive i become . trying to stay positive though.. and hoping this is our month!! :) Good luck.. and keep us posted!!

Heya, please could you move me to the 24th.. I'm still waiting on the great O to arrive, it's late, as always! :brat: thanks!

I'm on the same schedule as you... and not feeling a thing!! ugh!! I never thought i'd want my boobs to hurt as much as i want them to now! lol.... i'm sorta taking the same approach as you... if it doesnt happen this month.. so be it.. there is always next month. I think the closer i get to the end of my 2ww.. usually the less positive i become . trying to stay positive though.. and hoping this is our month!! :) Good luck.. and keep us posted!!

Definitely! You too :thumbup:

keep your heads up girls. dh and i only were able to dtd once. then my temp didnt even drop until 11dpo. so please dont give up at 6dpo. it only takes 1 swimmer. baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->