January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Jowing..

Thanks for the positive words.. and congrats on your BFP! :)

I did the silliest thing last night...I caved and tested at 8 dpo and it was snow white BFN....no hint of a line at all....with my first pg I tested early and the BFP was very dark....like I said I just don't feel it's my month but deep down I'm still hoping and praying we may be pg....AF is due in Saturday and my temps are pretty low as well...

wow looks like another lucky thread this month!

Im still waiting to ovulate, on cd11 today. Im so fed up of waiting already and haven't even hit the 2ww yet!!
Feeling positive and giving it our all this month.... bring on the Oct babies! xxx

well ladies I'm still waiting for the :witch: was convinced she was going to turn up yesterday so now all I want to do is keep going to the toilet to check but I can't as I'm supposed to working lol such an inconvenience

Ok, I decided that I'm not going to make it until the 17th... could I be bumped up to the 14th please

Thanks!

ff is playing with my head.. first she said the 18th i ob now the 24th :wacko: lol im not sure what to think of my chart, going to test jan 10th see if i get a nice birthday present :D

Sorry I haven't been around ladies - work have been actually making me do some work :growlmad:

Anyway, I've done all the updates!! 8 BFPs :happydance:

Hopefully I will still be able to join you this month - I haven't ov'd yet! :nope:

ff is playing with my head.. first she said the 18th i ob now the 24th :wacko: lol im not sure what to think of my chart, going to test jan 10th see if i get a nice birthday present :D

dont have a clue about temping and charting lol
i did have a look into it as I heard people say how good it is but as soon as I read that you are meant to take your temp around the same time each morning I gave up its fine when I'm getting up for work but I'm not waking up at 5:30am on the weekend just to take my temp lol I'm making the most of the time I can sleep while I can!

wow another!! good luck to the rest of you ladies testing soon!! :happydance:

I did the silliest thing last night...I caved and tested at 8 dpo and it was snow white BFN....no hint of a line at all....with my first pg I tested early and the BFP was very dark....like I said I just don't feel it's my month but deep down I'm still hoping and praying we may be pg....AF is due in Saturday and my temps are pretty low as well...

Same here, I don't think it's our month either. AF is due on Saturday. If she doesn't show up I'll be testing on the 14th (if I can last that long :rofl:) We're not out until she shows up!

so sorry the witch got you 4Magpies :hugs: xxx onwards and upwards

hi could u add me on for the 22nd hoping to ovulate in thenext few days

I cant even get my CD3 bloods done as CD3 is friday and I am away with work.

xxx

That's rubbish. Do work know you're trying? Inconsiderate witch - she could have held off a day! Are they open later on etc? Can you pull a sicky?

Hi All!

Love this thread - so nice to see other girls going through the same thing as I am. Still waiting to "O" this week, but hoping any day now and using OPK's daily. Can you add me to the list? Hoping to test around 1/20! This is our first month trying...so we'll see what happens!!!

Thanks!!!
:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"