January testers?

Tested on Clear Blue Plus this morning for my December cycle, and just as I suspected... :bfn:
On to January cycle :happydance:
I hope we all get our BFPs in the new year!!
:dust::dust:

I'm CD12 too! I'm pretending I'm already O'ing, because I have a suspicion that it may be happening earlier in the cycle than I thought. My plan for this cycle is to BD nightly until AF is due to cover all bases. Really hoping to start the new year with a bfp!

Today's temp is a littel off since I temped a little early, but it was a rise as I suspected. I think my body might be starting to create a pattern! :happydance: so I suspect I'm about at O-3 today. :happydance: Been doing SMEP since Saturday and today is our next :sex: night. :) Gonna catch that egg this time! :haha:

I mentioned it to DW and she actually told me she didn't care :haha: So I may order me sme Wondfo's off amazon.. I see alot of ladies on here use them.. She is more worried about our donor they are so positive but he works long hours and has 2 little ones of his own so it get tiring for him to give us :spermy: but last month was the first month so maybe we have a better routine.. We shall find out if this :witch: will fully show her face already.. Just keep off and on spotting :growlmad:

Oh I keep forgetting about donor. That makes it a little trickier. The advanced digi's are supposed to at least give you the bouncy smiley plus the regular so you'd have a better idea of fertile days. So I would keep with that just so that you can get more than JUST the + day.

How are guys approaching this ttc? Our first month. While tcc our son we were set on a boy and I did the shettlers method, at the end it worked but took 6 months and we were sooo stressed out and fought and I was ttc crazy! Literally all I thought about all day long.
My husband has just had his VR so this would be insane luck. However he will be deployed a lot!! January to August so I cannot stress myself. I think my ttc stress caused me getting so many bfn.
I ordered ovulation tests online, the cheap ones and have a app on my phone. We are working at this as a couple but to relief stress etc. we won't be talking about my ovulation on ttc months to keep it fun and natural.
However it is so hard to keep my mind off it! Ovulating on the dec 31/ Jan 1

We are doing the Shettles method as well for a baby girl. We didn't do anything with DD or DS though. It's just for fun but would be cool if it worked! We are stopping DTD after tonight for 2 days prior and 2 days post ovulation. If we don't get a BFP this month, we'll just DTD consistently, no breaks.

My breasts are so sore today. Seems so early to be experiencing anything but probably just getting ready to O.

I'm CD12 too! I'm pretending I'm already O'ing, because I have a suspicion that it may be happening earlier in the cycle than I thought. My plan for this cycle is to BD nightly until AF is due to cover all bases. Really hoping to start the new year with a bfp!

We have so many similarities lol! Same cycle, one girl, one boy, similar ages for our LOs! Maybe we'll be pregnant together haha!

We have so many similarities lol! Same cycle, one girl, one boy, similar ages for our LOs! Maybe we'll be pregnant together haha!

That's so neat! I'm also a SAHM and I really want another girl (though my husband is rooting for another boy!) We're trying the whole time and seeing what we end up with - which is how we got our girl and boy before.

I hope we both get a bfp this month and get to move on to first tri together! How long have you been trying for? This is our third cycle, unless you count the cycle prior to that where we NTNP.

That's so neat! I'm also a SAHM and I really want another girl (though my husband is rooting for another boy!) We're trying the whole time and seeing what we end up with - which is how we got our girl and boy before.

I hope we both get a bfp this month and get to move on to first tri together! How long have you been trying for? This is our third cycle, unless you count the cycle prior to that where we NTNP.

Husband wants another boy for our son to be wild with and him not being the middle one of two girls. I would be okay with either! So no special things this time

We are on vacation now. But after I will work out daily and cut junk, don't eat much anyway and start folic acid

Too neat haha. 1st cycle! We've been lucky enough to catch 1st cycle both times so hoping it won't take too long this time as well.

Husband wants another boy for our son to be wild with and him not being the middle one of two girls. I would be okay with either! So no special things this time

Haha, thats pretty much why my husband wants a boy. My daughter and I are super girly. We love pink princessy everything. My son though loves trucks and trains and anything that roars. I agree, he needs a little buddy. But he's such a handful, I'm afraid of what it's like with two little boys close in age! And I'd love another girl to dress up in pretty clothing and be frilly with. So whatever we end up with will be wonderful.

It'll be hard, I think, because we chose to not find out the gender this next time. But I think it'll help with the dread of labor to know I'm about to find out who is in there!

Too neat haha. 1st cycle! We've been lucky enough to catch 1st cycle both times so hoping it won't take too long this time as well.

That's neat! I hope your tradition continues!

We got our son on our first cycle of NTNP. He was a big surprise! It took us about 3 months for our daughter, so hopefully with this being our third cycle, I"m due for a bfp! I'm only working with one ovary/tube and I'm still breastfeeding, but it hasn't stopped us from getting pregnant in the past, so FX it's soon!

Just got back from my annual exam. Doctor said that if I don't have a BFP in the next 2 months (which puts us at 11 months) to call her and she'll get the referral to the fertility place going. If she runs the tests the insurance won't cover it but if she sends me to the fertility clinic associated with the clinic I go to then insurance will cover it. Otherwise everything else looks good at the moment from what she could check on her own, now waiting on blood work for my annual work up (cholesterol, liver, the works).

Question: For those of you who have used the CB Advanced Digi before, do you use FMU like it says? I usually use afternoon (about 2pm) with a 3-4 hour hold for my Wondfo's and when I use the CD Digi (not advanced). but the advanced actually says to use FMU. I went ahead and did that today and only got an empty circle, which is fine though I was hoping for my bouncy smiley. But I'm just iffy on the whole FMU thing.

Angel, I've been using CB Advanced Digital. And I do use FMU like it days to. It seems to work fine, I get blinking smilies in my fertile window and a solid smiley for my O. We're actively trying this cycle though, so I'm thinking I might try testing twice a day once I get closer to O day.

Just got back from my annual exam. Doctor said that if I don't have a BFP in the next 2 months (which puts us at 11 months) to call her and she'll get the referral to the fertility place going. If she runs the tests the insurance won't cover it but if she sends me to the fertility clinic associated with the clinic I go to then insurance will cover it. Otherwise everything else looks good at the moment from what she could check on her own, now waiting on blood work for my annual work up (cholesterol, liver, the works).

Question: For those of you who have used the CB Advanced Digi before, do you use FMU like it says? I usually use afternoon (about 2pm) with a 3-4 hour hold for my Wondfo's and when I use the CD Digi (not advanced). but the advanced actually says to use FMU. I went ahead and did that today and only got an empty circle, which is fine though I was hoping for my bouncy smiley. But I'm just iffy on the whole FMU thing.
I drink a lot of water (about one gallon) a day so I use it first thing every morning

Hi Stepping in. I will be testing on the 28th so I have a bit of a wait.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. :) I won't worry too much about the fMU then.

:wave: Hi darkriver!

It does say FMU. I use the clearblue advanced monitor (the little machine and that says the same thing)

Just waiting around to O. Probably today or tomorrow. So far SMEP is in full effect without messing it up yet.

Actually had to wake my husband out of a dead sleep to get things done the other night. I have no shame at all :)

Wish all you ladies a merry Christmas. Hopefully Santa is just late with all our presents :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->