January testers?

CD13 should be my O day but my Cm has been quite scant this cycle. It's Been there but not lots of it. Usually the morning after the night before I get huge amounts of cm and can't tell if it's spermies or ewcm, this month nothing even the spermies have disappeared lol hopefully my cervix gobbled them all up lol!

I think I have a theory to my lack of cm on ovulation day.....I ovulated two days early and that's why I'm cry as a bone!! What do you guys think....chart in sig

CD13 should be my O day but my Cm has been quite scant this cycle. It's Been there but not lots of it. Usually the morning after the night before I get huge amounts of cm and can't tell if it's spermies or ewcm, this month nothing even the spermies have disappeared lol hopefully my cervix gobbled them all up lol!

I think I have a theory to my lack of cm on ovulation day.....I ovulated two days early and that's why I'm cry as a bone!! What do you guys think....chart in sig

Looks like you did o early looking at your temps. Maybe cd12! I guess FF will be adding ch for you in a day or two. X

Hi everyone, can I join? I'm back for my 4th cycle ttc, third cycle ended in a chemical, so I'm now back to cd1. Maybe January will be the lucky month for some of us!

Good evening! Can I join?

I should O anywhere from Dec 27 - Jan6. In the past I would O around CD25 (Jan 5) except when on Vitex then I would O on CD16. However this month I managed to O on CD16 without vitex or any other supplements so I'm hoping it happens again near there!! This'll have me testing anywhere from around January 13 - 20, give or take. We'll know once O actually happens :)

spencerspice - looking at chart, I would say it does look like you O'd early (around CD11/12).

I know it is early but will anyone be testing in January?

I've taken the last month off of ttc. I had originally intended to start back up in the new year, but.... I think I am going to try when my cycle starts next week. My period should be due January 2nd.

January Testers!!
Just1more2
spencerspiece
aidensxmomma

chrissytina
lesondemavie
Tink80

auntsas
SkyyLove

krissie328

MrsPres0816

Trr

twinkie2

skycastles

blakesmummy09
mrs unicorn

ser523

SugarBeth

ssarahh

blessme

mummaof1
Icecreamtwist

schnoogles

Unknown
amantila
ABmommy
sn0wbunnie
Ruby14
Ginnymarie8
natalie4
Angel5000​

I'm testing January 11th! :dust:

Good evening! Can I join?

I should O anywhere from Dec 27 - Jan6. In the past I would O around CD25 (Jan 5) except when on Vitex then I would O on CD16. However this month I managed to O on CD16 without vitex or any other supplements so I'm hoping it happens again near there!! This'll have me testing anywhere from around January 13 - 20, give or take. We'll know once O actually happens :)

spencerspice - looking at chart, I would say it does look like you O'd early (around CD11/12).

Ooo! ooo! Angel5000 we can be buddies! I O any time between 27th and the 29th, I have a 31-32 day cycle and this is my second cycle TTC! I'm taking vitex, raw prenatal vitamins, and ovarian support supplements and have my guy taking zinc and I'm about to go out to get him saw palmetto. I'm testing a day after when I will have missed my period, January 11th! :dust: :kiss: Want to be buddies?

Added you skywalker.. :thumbup:

Welcome to the new ladies. Nice to see you Angel5000!!

CD 7 for me, STILL have AF! At least it's reduced to spotting, but it seems like each month AF gets more annoying. I keep thinking each cycle "well, this better be the last time I see AF for 9 months!"...definitely thinking that again!

Keeping my fingers crossed that Santa leaves something extra special this Christmas, since I'm due to O on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!

I'd love to join...I'll be testing 7th January.
This is my first month trying to conceive baby number three :) xx

Okay I need some help and opinions please! I got what i consider to be a positive opk on the 16th and my temps are confusing me.. Is it possible that i ovulated on the 15th or 16th and could still get a positive opk? I thought you ovulated after a positive so you wouldn't likely get the positive on O day..?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 4
Ruby- I have ovulated on the same day as a positive opk. I think they say 12-48 hours after your first one. Plus, I get positive opks typically for 3 days so obviously I ovulate on one of those.

Although, to be honest your temps don't look like you ovulated. But I would say you had a positive opk. I would keep bd just incase. You may have geared up to ovulate but haven't yet.

Afm, not much happening. I had that ton of EWCM yesterday. And my opk couldn't have been more negative. :nope:

Only CD 12 so still plenty of time.

Thanks for looking krissie! Do you think i should keep taking opk's too?

I would probably just drop down to doing one a day until you get a positive or a definite temp shift/or cross hairs.

Hey! May I join? I am waiting for O but will be testing January 3rd. This is my first time truly trying to conceive and actually bought a few ovulation kits to ensure that I actually O. I have endometriosis so the possibility of my fertility being shot is there. So crossing our fingers and hoping for a sticky bean.

Welcome! My mom had endo and I'm the eldest of four (mostly) normal, healthy children :). All the best to you!

Thanks! That gives me some hope and I am super excited!

Are you ladies doing anything special to get ready? This month is like a sudden, one shot try for us and then we'll have to wait until the spring. I'm trying to be relaxed and making sure I take my prenatals. Is there really anything else I can do at this time with BD time coming so soon?

Keeping my fingers crossed that Santa leaves something extra special this Christmas, since I'm due to O on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!

I should also ovulate Christmas Eve! :flower:

Good luck to both of us! I'm a little worried, since Christmas Eve is SO busy. I'll be making a big turkey dinner, we have family visiting to do, night time church, playing Santa and trying to get the kids to actually sleep that night! I'm not sure how much time we'll have for BD'ing. Christmas Day we'll be gone most of the day at family homes. A bit stressful!

I'm really, really trying to avoid a winter baby again, it was hell the first time, which is why we started ttc'ing when the due date would be in the middle of summer. So this is really the last shot I have. We'll still ttc, but it'll be much harder for when the baby is here than I was hoping it would be.

Haven't O'd yet but all signs are pointing towards the gearing up. I will be trying my best to hold of testing until January 1st.

Hey all! Joining in here! I'll be testing January 9th-ish! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->