January testers?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by krissie328, Nov 30, 2015.

1. spencerspiece

spencerspiece Well-Known Member

I think I have a theory to my lack of cm on ovulation day.....I ovulated two days early and that's why I'm cry as a bone!! What do you guys think....chart in sig

2. mrs unicorn

mrs unicorn Well-Known Member

Looks like you did o early looking at your temps. Maybe cd12! I guess FF will be adding ch for you in a day or two. X

3. natalie4

natalie4 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, can I join? I'm back for my 4th cycle ttc, third cycle ended in a chemical, so I'm now back to cd1. Maybe January will be the lucky month for some of us!

4. Angel5000

Angel5000 Mother to Melody

Good evening! Can I join?

I should O anywhere from Dec 27 - Jan6. In the past I would O around CD25 (Jan 5) except when on Vitex then I would O on CD16. However this month I managed to O on CD16 without vitex or any other supplements so I'm hoping it happens again near there!! This'll have me testing anywhere from around January 13 - 20, give or take. We'll know once O actually happens :)

spencerspice - looking at chart, I would say it does look like you O'd early (around CD11/12).

5. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

I'm testing January 11th! :dust:

6. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Ooo! ooo! Angel5000 we can be buddies! I O any time between 27th and the 29th, I have a 31-32 day cycle and this is my second cycle TTC! I'm taking vitex, raw prenatal vitamins, and ovarian support supplements and have my guy taking zinc and I'm about to go out to get him saw palmetto. I'm testing a day after when I will have missed my period, January 11th! :dust: :kiss: Want to be buddies?

7. krissie328

krissie328 Well-Known Member

Added you skywalker.. :thumbup:

Welcome to the new ladies. Nice to see you Angel5000!!

8. SugarBeth

SugarBeth Well-Known Member

CD 7 for me, STILL have AF! At least it's reduced to spotting, but it seems like each month AF gets more annoying. I keep thinking each cycle "well, this better be the last time I see AF for 9 months!"...definitely thinking that again!

Keeping my fingers crossed that Santa leaves something extra special this Christmas, since I'm due to O on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!

9. Frizzabelle

Frizzabelle Well-Known Member

I'd love to join...I'll be testing 7th January.
    This is my first month trying to conceive baby number three :) xx

10. Ruby14

Ruby14 Well-Known Member

Okay I need some help and opinions please! I got what i consider to be a positive opk on the 16th and my temps are confusing me.. Is it possible that i ovulated on the 15th or 16th and could still get a positive opk? I thought you ovulated after a positive so you wouldn't likely get the positive on O day..?

Attached Files:

11. Frizzabelle

Frizzabelle Well-Known Member

I should also ovulate Christmas Eve! :flower:

12. krissie328

Ruby- I have ovulated on the same day as a positive opk. I think they say 12-48 hours after your first one. Plus, I get positive opks typically for 3 days so obviously I ovulate on one of those.

Although, to be honest your temps don't look like you ovulated. But I would say you had a positive opk. I would keep bd just incase. You may have geared up to ovulate but haven't yet.

13. krissie328

Afm, not much happening. I had that ton of EWCM yesterday. And my opk couldn't have been more negative. :nope:

Only CD 12 so still plenty of time.

14. Ruby14

Ruby14 Well-Known Member

Thanks for looking krissie! Do you think i should keep taking opk's too?

15. krissie328

I would probably just drop down to doing one a day until you get a positive or a definite temp shift/or cross hairs.

16. SkyyLove

SkyyLove Active Member

Thanks! That gives me some hope and I am super excited!

17. ser523

ser523 Well-Known Member

Are you ladies doing anything special to get ready? This month is like a sudden, one shot try for us and then we'll have to wait until the spring. I'm trying to be relaxed and making sure I take my prenatals. Is there really anything else I can do at this time with BD time coming so soon?

18. SugarBeth

SugarBeth Well-Known Member

Good luck to both of us! I'm a little worried, since Christmas Eve is SO busy. I'll be making a big turkey dinner, we have family visiting to do, night time church, playing Santa and trying to get the kids to actually sleep that night! I'm not sure how much time we'll have for BD'ing. Christmas Day we'll be gone most of the day at family homes. A bit stressful!

I'm really, really trying to avoid a winter baby again, it was hell the first time, which is why we started ttc'ing when the due date would be in the middle of summer. So this is really the last shot I have. We'll still ttc, but it'll be much harder for when the baby is here than I was hoping it would be.

19. Weebles

Weebles Well-Known Member

Haven't O'd yet but all signs are pointing towards the gearing up. I will be trying my best to hold of testing until January 1st.

20. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

Hey all! Joining in here! I'll be testing January 9th-ish! :D