January testers?

Sorry af showed Angel! I hope you get your referral.

AshandAmber good luck! Hope u get your smiley soon, sounds like you're doing well to cover all bases!

xx

Finally got my solid ☺ today!! :happydance: about an hour after I got it I started getting twingie fluttering little pains on my left side so guess I'm ovulating out of my left ovarie. Talk to donor going to get AI tonight and tomorrow for good measure.. I'm glad we did it last night as well.. I hope we have a little :spermy: waiting on that little eggie. FX [-o<

Sounds like you are covering all bases AshNAmber!!! Good luck!!!!

I'm sad we didn't get to AI last night :cry: he had to work late. So I hope tonight [-o< Then I'll actually feel like I have a shot this month :cry: .. I know it only takes once.. But I'm convinced that only happens in the movies, to extremely lucky people or kids who don't need to be having babies :wacko:

I'm sad we didn't get to AI last night :cry: he had to work late. So I hope tonight [-o< Then I'll actually feel like I have a shot this month :cry: .. I know it only takes once.. But I'm convinced that only happens in the movies, to extremely lucky people or kids who don't need to be having babies :wacko:

I know what you mean! They say it only takes once but I feel like it never seems to be happening that way for the people I know who want to conceive! :/

Keeping FX that you can AI tonight! At least you've been doing it leading up to O day so that will hep have a few guys waiting there (hopefully) for the egg!

Try not to worry about it. You've been doing a good job getting the AI's in thus far and you're right--it only takes one!

AFM, I'm really annoyed b/c FF pushed back my O day 2 days. WTF?! I had one wonky day (I think it was 2dpo) where I couldn't sleep and I was hot/cold all night so my temps were all messed up. I'm sure that combined with getting a +OPK the day after FF originally thought I O'd may be messing with it (though it was only + in the morning). Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is it possible it will move my O day back? I really feel like the original date was the correct one based on CM and OPKs.

AFM, I'm really annoyed b/c FF pushed back my O day 2 days. WTF?! I had one wonky day (I think it was 2dpo) where I couldn't sleep and I was hot/cold all night so my temps were all messed up. I'm sure that combined with getting a +OPK the day after FF originally thought I O'd may be messing with it (though it was only + in the morning). Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is it possible it will move my O day back? I really feel like the original date was the correct one based on CM and OPKs.

I suspect that one of the big reasons it pushed your O day back was because you recorded a +OPK the day after so FF assumes that you couldn't have O'd yet, plus that dip makes sense that FF would say it was O. If you didn't sleep well you can tell it to disregard that temp and that will probably make it more accurate. You can also take out that second +OPK since technically all the directions say not to keep taking OPKs after you get a + (we all do anyway :haha: ) and see if that changes it back. I agree you probably O'd a couple days earlier but I Could def see why FF would think it was where it is on the chart based on the info that you provided.

I've had FF change my O date back and forth before, but I don't think that in this case FF will move your CH back again unless you change the data provided.

I suspect that one of the big reasons it pushed your O day back was because you recorded a +OPK the day after so FF assumes that you couldn't have O'd yet, plus that dip makes sense that FF would say it was O. If you didn't sleep well you can tell it to disregard that temp and that will probably make it more accurate. You can also take out that second +OPK since technically all the directions say not to keep taking OPKs after you get a + (we all do anyway :haha: ) and see if that changes it back. I agree you probably O'd a couple days earlier but I Could def see why FF would think it was where it is on the chart based on the info that you provided.

I've had FF change my O date back and forth before, but I don't think that in this case FF will move your CH back again unless you change the data provided.

Thanks, Angel! Per another recommendation, I switched it from Advanced to FAM since FAM only goes by temps and that made the O go back to how it was originally. I also discarded that temp in the Advanced setting and it went back to CD18. So, I feel better about CD18 being my O date now!

I sometimes have an odd temp and that definitely influences when Ff thinks it's O day. I usually just disregard that temp and then it will usually work out how I expect. We know our bodies best at the end of the day, Ff just goes on data.

So i got a message back from my doctor today through the messaging system. She's processing a referral for me for the fertility clinic, and it will be processed by Thursday so I can call them after Thursday to start making appointments. Hoping I don't need much done, but at least having some tests done will give me peace of mind if nothing else.

Glad you're getting closer to that appointment Angel - hopefully you won't need it and will get your bfp before then but its good to get some tests done just in case.

So i got a message back from my doctor today through the messaging system. She's processing a referral for me for the fertility clinic, and it will be processed by Thursday so I can call them after Thursday to start making appointments. Hoping I don't need much done, but at least having some tests done will give me peace of mind if nothing else.

That's great! Have you and DH had any kind of testing done thus far? DH and I are going to have the carrier map done in a few weeks to see if there are any genetic issues.

Thanks ladies. :hugs: We did get 1 more round of AI last night :happydance: So I feel better. Now TWW and no stressing out over symptoms I'm not even going to check my CM and I have 2 days left of my VIP on FF and I'm not renewing it so I don't look at points and percentages. FX.

I hope you ladies are doing well.. Angel I hope your test come back good and all you need is a extra vitamin or something :hugs:

MsRose I been changing FF around so it wouldn't pay much attention to my temps since they are so out of wack this month.. I'm glad you got yours under control.

Thanks ladies. :hugs: We did get 1 more round of AI last night :happydance: So I feel better. Now TWW and no stressing out over symptoms I'm not even going to check my CM and I have 2 days left of my VIP on FF and I'm not renewing it so I don't look at points and percentages. FX.

I hope you ladies are doing well.. Angel I hope your test come back good and all you need is a extra vitamin or something :hugs:

MsRose I been changing FF around so it wouldn't pay much attention to my temps since they are so out of wack this month.. I'm glad you got yours under control.

Yay for another AI! I have the trial VIP version since it's my first month on FF and I haven't even seen where the points are. But that's probably a good thing. I mean, I don't think we can put much stock into the points b/c you could do everything perfectly and still not get a BFP! If only it were that simple.

I find that the only real way to get over 80 points is to be late for AF anyway so it's not that helpful in confirming whether you're like to be pregnant before then. It is quite addictive though!

I find that the only real way to get over 80 points is to be late for AF anyway so it's not that helpful in confirming whether you're like to be pregnant before then. It is quite addictive though!

Oh that's interesting that you earn more points after all the BD'ing is over. Now I'm curious! Where do you find the points?

If you click on analysis at the bottom (assuming you use the app like me) then pregnancy monitor you can see your score for timing (low good high) and if you scroll down you will see the early pregnancy signs section. If you wait until about 4/5 dpo you will start to notice the point score increasing. It's supposed to take in to account your your temps and other signs and give you a score, 80 or more means you're more likely to be pregnant. I don't pay for VIP and can see the score but I know some others can't so I'm not sure if im just lucky and have got a glitch in the system!

If you click on analysis at the bottom (assuming you use the app like me) then pregnancy monitor you can see your score for timing (low good high) and if you scroll down you will see the early pregnancy signs section. If you wait until about 4/5 dpo you will start to notice the point score increasing. It's supposed to take in to account your your temps and other signs and give you a score, 80 or more means you're more likely to be pregnant. I don't pay for VIP and can see the score but I know some others can't so I'm not sure if im just lucky and have got a glitch in the system!

Ah, thanks! I have a whopping 7 points! LOL!

I find that charting my Cm makes a big difference to points. Today I gained 7 points just by putting in creamy cm.

Mrsrose, I see u got a positive?! Congratulations, hope it's a sticky bean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->