January testers?

Oh frizzabelle! I'm sorry that's so stressful! I really hope you get good news in thirsday. :hugs: keep us posted

Thank you angel. Everyone is so lovely on here, makes me glad I joined xx

:hugs: for sure! Some of the other forums I've seen are nasty and mean. This place is amazing :)

I'm stil bleeding unfortunately. Varies between red brown and pink. Lost a slighter bigger clot today (still small) and a few tiny ones.
I really don't know what's happening.

How is everyone else doing? xx

I'm stil bleeding unfortunately. Varies between red brown and pink. Lost a slighter bigger clot today (still small) and a few tiny ones.
I really don't know what's happening.

How is everyone else doing? xx

Ugh, I'm sorry. Your appointment is tomorrow, right?

I'm fine, CD4 and bleeding appears to have stopped so that was a pretty short AF for me. I started taking Vitanica's Pregnancy Prep so curious if it's helping shorten my cycle a bit--I hope so!

I'm saying prayers for you!

Frizz - :hugs: I hope you can get answers soon!!

MrsRose - that's nice that AF was short. Maybe it'll give you a soon O too. ;)

Sorry frizabelle :( I hope it stops and all turns out ok! Hope the drs appointment goes well today.
Hopefully I should be fertile tomorrow through to monday - hopefully DH gets some more energy as he was too tired for BD yesterday :(

I'm booked in for a scan tomorrow at midday. Bleeding is red and getting heavier so I don't think it will be good news xx

Oh frizz I'm so sorry! :hugs: sending you love and hugs. Words can't even express myself right now :cry:

Soo sorry to hear this frizz. Many hugs and blessings to you!!

Thank you ladies. I have to go to the early pregnancy unit today so they can scan me to make sure there's nothing left over and to have a blood test to make sure my hcg levels are dropping.
It was nothing like I expected a miscarriage to be like...no pain, not that much blood and everything was passed in one go (clot, baby, sac and placental tissue). The bleeding slowed right down after and is like a very light period.
It's been so horrible but I am hopeful to try again when we can xx

I'm so sorry frizabelle :( thinking of you and your family :hugs:

:hugs: frizzabelle. I can't even imagine. :( hopefully they'll say you can try again soon. But definitely take time to recover physically and emotionally. If you haven't already, you might want to check out the loss threads too, just in case you need more emotional support from people who have been through miscarriages recently. :hugs: I'm so sorry :(

:hugs: Frizz- I am so sorry for your loss.
I also had a loss at around 7-9 weeks in between my daughter and son, so back in 2007/2008 somewhere in there. I had to get a d&c so had to wait a few months to start trying, and then we got pregnant with my son. So had I not miscarried, we would never have gotten my wonderful baby boy. I know its hard to deal with right now, but there is a reason for everything and your rainbow will be coming. we are all here for you.

Thank you everyone for being so lovely!
The scan showed a complete miscarriage and she was pretty certain there was no tissues left, just more blood to come.
I've been advised to take a test in two weeks and if it still positive to phone the number they gave me and they will do blood tests then.
I was very reluctant to hand the baby over to them even though I wanted them to take it to examine and cremate. It was a hard decision to make but at that moment it was what myself and my husband thought was the best for us...we felt bringing it home would cause more upset (I had a massive breakdown last night knowing the baby was in a box downstairs and not safe and warm in my tummy in bed!)..I still don't know if it was the right choice to make but I will definitely be planting something in the garden to commemorate my tiny Angel xx

:hugs: oh Hun..... That must be the most difficult thing. I didn't even think about having to do that.... It just never occurred to me that you'd have to bring the baby to them.....

I can't even..... :cry: I'm tearing up just thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->