January testers?

I'm pretty sure that I'm 3dpo today. So I'll probably test a few days before January 1st.

ser523 - We're not doing anything special this cycle. We were planning on using preseed, but I ovulated earlier than expected so we didn't get the chance.

I'm pretty sure that I'm 3dpo today. So I'll probably test a few days before January 1st.

ser523 - We're not doing anything special this cycle. We were planning on using preseed, but I ovulated earlier than expected so we didn't get the chance.

Yay for an early o! Do you want me to leave you on the first?

Evening ladies!!

We just came from DH's work Christmas party and while we had fun, it was a little rough on me. We happened to be sitting at a table with a couple who was very pregnant (she is due in about 3 weeks), and the other couples at the table all had kids. We were asked 3 times tonight when we were going to start a family. DH was great and every time he just smiled and would say "eventually. we've got time". He knew it was rough on me, especially by the 3rd question.

Aside from that, I don't know what it is this month but I am feeling super positive about the chances this time. I'm still really early in the cycle, but I don't know, something just feels.... "right". I hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment.

Ooo! ooo! Angel5000 we can be buddies! I O any time between 27th and the 29th, I have a 31-32 day cycle and this is my second cycle TTC! I'm taking vitex, raw prenatal vitamins, and ovarian support supplements and have my guy taking zinc and I'm about to go out to get him saw palmetto. I'm testing a day after when I will have missed my period, January 11th! :dust: :kiss: Want to be buddies?

Hey skywalker! Always nice to have a cycle Buddy!! :happydance: :kiss:

Okay I need some help and opinions please! I got what i consider to be a positive opk on the 16th and my temps are confusing me.. Is it possible that i ovulated on the 15th or 16th and could still get a positive opk? I thought you ovulated after a positive so you wouldn't likely get the positive on O day..?

Your only real positive test looks like from the 16th. I typically O the day of my positive test, or the next day, but there are some cycles I have O'd 2-3 days after the +OPK. Based on your temp from today I would say maybe the 17th (18th at the latest, possibly). Need to see if your temp stays elevated, but today's temp has a circle so can't guarantee. FX. :)

Angel5000 I hate it when people ask/say things like that. It's so insensitive, but I don't think they realise it. We've only been trying a couple of months and were already getting it (no one know we're trying) I just try to dismiss it. It's great that your DH got in there quickly to shut them up. My DH is still shocked when people ask, and angry as its none of their business. As a female people have been asking me for years! Good luck this cycle xx

Hey all! Joining in here! I'll be testing January 9th-ish! :D

Hello!
About the same time as me:thumbup:

Hope you all had a good weekend ladies.. Xmas holidays fast approaching!

I was quite depressed earlier because my cm dried up - it seemed like I might have missed my ovulation on Thurs or Fri although it could have also been because I fell sick. But I cheered up after I had ewcm again today so perhaps I haven't ovulated yet or maybe just did. I'm reminding myself to be more in the NTNP frame of mind. Wish me luck!

Sugarbeth, my first was also a winter baby...he's just turned 4...I quite enjoyed having him so close to christmas so even though it would be very expensive I would still be happy to have another winter baby. My second was a summer bubs and has just turned 18 months :)

Good luck! I hope this month is the one for you! xx

We had a summer baby last time. I found it really hard to get out because it was so hot! So this time I'm hoping for fall or spring.

I think I'd rather any season other than winter! It's hard. And I definitely want to avoid another December baby. My son's birthday is two days after Christmas, and it's already hard to make sure family don't just skip over his birthday or for Christmas to overshadow it. Definitely don't want to add to that with another birthday!

I had my first baby in the month of July, and honestly I loved it. We took walks and sat in the shade at the park or pool and it was lovely. She had a slight bit of jaundice that I was able to cure naturally with just sunlight and I loved getting us both fresh air.

With my son, we were bundled in the house all day and I dreaded going anywhere. I didn't want anyone touching him because EVERYONE was constantly sick, and then so were we. If I could have all spring/summer babies, I would!

Hi ladies! Just waiting to ovulate. I will be testing around January 15th. Maybe earlier because I'm imprudent lol. We're going to be trying SMEP for the first time. Good luck to all and baby dust!!

Hi ladies! Just waiting to ovulate. I will be testing around January 15th. Maybe earlier because I'm imprudent lol. We're going to be trying SMEP for the first time. Good luck to all and baby dust!!

Trying SMEP too. Good luck!

Ladies- I am currently off work so just using my phone. But I will try to update the front page soon.

Not much here, still waiting to see if I even o. My cm has been good, but last cycle I had weeks of good cm. So really who knows.

Ladies- I am currently off work so just using my phone. But I will try to update the front page soon.

Not much here, still waiting to see if I even o. My cm has been good, but last cycle I had weeks of good cm. So really who knows.

Good luck!

ewcm yesterday and this morning, no chance to bd due to crazy crazy schedules, worried I may have missed our chance as there hasn't been any this afternoon/tonight and I wasn't expecting to O until Thursday :(

How long does your ewcm last usually, twinkie2? Maybe you stopped producing it due to stress since you were busy? Hopefully you're still gearing up to O.
I experienced the same thing over the weekend:nope: but fx i may still be in with a chance

krissie - You can keep me on for January 1st.

As for the seasons to have babies - I have spring (April), summer (August), and winter (December) babies. I probably liked having a spring baby the best. Being heavily pregnant in the middle of summer was terrible. And I was really worried about there being snowstorms and stuff when I was heavily pregnant with my December baby. Although oddly enough, my April baby was the one born during a snowstorm.

Hi ladies. Just popping in! I should be o'ing soon. I wanted to try SMEP this cycle but DH screwed that up by not wanting to BD last night so now we'll just BD when I can get him to and see what happens. If this cycle is anything like my last I should ovulate in the next 3 days. Stark white opk tonight but doesn't mean anything, last cycle I all of a sudden got my positive opk. Will be testing 2x a day starting in the AM. I should be testing around the first few days of January. Going to shoot for January 2nd for now, unless I get impatient which will probably happen. GL and baby dust to all!

Hi girls! I'd like to join! 2dpo today so I'm testing new years day! We only dtd once during fertile time so my chances are slim, but I'm being positive! :)

Hi all!

This is my first cycle TTC so I'm excited to join the January testers! Since I won't be Oing for another 2 weeks probably, I'm not sure of my exact testing date yet, but as of now, Fertility Friend has AF/test date scheduled for Jan 20th, so I'm looking a a test date around then (probably a few days earlier lol) for myself. Can't wait till I O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->