January testers?

Hey ashnamber, sorry to see you here (sounds weird but you know what I mean!) at least we can all enjoy the festivities :wine: and look forward to a brand new year - the year we all get our bfps! :happydance:

Yeah kinda sucks.. But nice to be with wonderful ladies :hugs:

Cd5 now for me. Not sure if I will o this time because of the chemical but I'm using opks to check. Hoping I will be testing around Jan 16 - my 29th birthday!

Today's temp continued to dip down lower in to hte 96s. That's usually a sign O is coming. This cycle looks a lot like last cycle temp wise, which means I may have a spike here for the next couple days (estrogen spike?) and then hopefully another drop + O. FX anyway. I'd be so happy to actually O at CD16 again naturally!! Might mean last month wasn't a fluke and my body is REALLY finally sorting itself out! At least I hope so.

Started SMEP Saturday. Every other month that we've tried to do that I've had a hard time continuing it because I get so exhausted during the week. But being on break will be easier and hopefully I can keep it up the next two weeks. :)

Krissie - that's a nice benefit to not being instructional staff. I just hated the idea of not being in my classroom week 1. Right now it'd be end of September, which kind of sucks, but I Could take up to 3 months (I think) so I could take off through Christmas break and come back in January. Not that my principal would be thrilled with that idea but I don't think they have a choice, legally. lol

leson - congrats on keeping up SMEP! That can be tiring! :haha: Yay for O! Almost in TWW.

frizzabelle - When you get a +OPK it means you are about to Ovulate. Typically you will O about 12-36 hours after the +OPK.

AshNAmber - Oh no!! I wasn't expecting to see you pop into this thread!! :(
I was so hoping that you would get your BFP!! :(
Are you using the Advanced Digi's so you get the peak too or just the regular Digi's?

Angel it really is one nice benefit. I use to teach and I know the teachers always said it was hard to come back when someone else and established themselves.

Legally you can have up to 12 weeks so there is nothing they can so. I plan to take 12 weeks with my next. I went back when ds was 6 weeks because I was changing districts. It was so so hard.

Today's temp continued to dip down lower in to hte 96s. That's usually a sign O is coming. This cycle looks a lot like last cycle temp wise, which means I may have a spike here for the next couple days (estrogen spike?) and then hopefully another drop + O. FX anyway. I'd be so happy to actually O at CD16 again naturally!! Might mean last month wasn't a fluke and my body is REALLY finally sorting itself out! At least I hope so.

Started SMEP Saturday. Every other month that we've tried to do that I've had a hard time continuing it because I get so exhausted during the week. But being on break will be easier and hopefully I can keep it up the next two weeks. :)

Krissie - that's a nice benefit to not being instructional staff. I just hated the idea of not being in my classroom week 1. Right now it'd be end of September, which kind of sucks, but I Could take up to 3 months (I think) so I could take off through Christmas break and come back in January. Not that my principal would be thrilled with that idea but I don't think they have a choice, legally. lol

leson - congrats on keeping up SMEP! That can be tiring! :haha: Yay for O! Almost in TWW.

frizzabelle - When you get a +OPK it means you are about to Ovulate. Typically you will O about 12-36 hours after the +OPK.

AshNAmber - Oh no!! I wasn't expecting to see you pop into this thread!! :(
I was so hoping that you would get your BFP!! :(
Are you using the Advanced Digi's so you get the peak too or just the regular Digi's?

Awe thanks Angel :hugs: but at least I'm in good company.. I was hopeful but I figured I wasn't going to get it this month I was all over the place with my O date and we only got to AI that one time.. So hopefully this go round with the digi one's ill have a better picture of when O will be and yes ma'am I think I'm going to do the one's that show my peak as well that way I get the best chance all the way around that I'm not just catching the eggie... So as soon as :witch: stop playing games with this spot on spot off game she is playing i'll start CD1:dohh:

Angel I teach Elementary, so little ones. But when I moved after getting married to DH, I left my job so I've been searching since. I've done 3 LTS positions, but nothing solid yet. I'm thinking if we get a BFP this cycle, I won't apply for next school year, as no district is going to want a new hire being out the first year! *lol* Teacher life is stinky sometimes.

But if you have a position, I think it's a solid plan to be in the first 3 weeks of school and then take your maternity leave and return after Christmas break. I did that sort of time frame for one of my LTS positions, and I think it worked out quite nicely. Coming back from break is a transitional time anyway, so it's a good time to slid back into things! :D

ser That's a good point, I didn't think about how coming back after xmas would be a great transition time anyway. Would be nice to get a BFP this month just for that reason. :) Either way, I'm not going to try to stress about maternity leave in the middle of the year. It won't be "pretty" but right now I just want my baby!

Hopefully you either get a BFP or a job. That makes sense though that if you get a bFP you won't want to look for a position. No one's going to want to hire someone about to go out on maternity leave.

Angel it really is one nice benefit. I use to teach and I know the teachers always said it was hard to come back when someone else and established themselves.

Legally you can have up to 12 weeks so there is nothing they can so. I plan to take 12 weeks with my next. I went back when ds was 6 weeks because I was changing districts. It was so so hard.

That's what I thought, that 12 weeks was the law. I have previously worked in charter schools or private schools and while they couldn't fire you for that they could not renew you at the end of the year if you took that many days and they didn't have to tell you that was why. Of course that was in Texas and they did a lot of backwards things there. now I am in a public school with a good union (and an amazing union rep) so I know I'm covered up to my 12 weeks. The only part that makes me nervous is that I'm in my first year at this district and at the end of year 1 they determine if they are going to ask you back or not and they can choose not to renew for no-cause they don't have to have a reason at year 1. HOWEVER, if that was right after I announce I'm pregnant and will miss time at the beginning of the next year I assume they'll be careful because they can't make it look like it's due to the pregnancy.

I know that it shouldn't happen that way, but I've been burned pretty bad at former districts so I'm always really really anxious about what will happen.

Awe thanks Angel :hugs: but at least I'm in good company.. I was hopeful but I figured I wasn't going to get it this month I was all over the place with my O date and we only got to AI that one time.. So hopefully this go round with the digi one's ill have a better picture of when O will be and yes ma'am I think I'm going to do the one's that show my peak as well that way I get the best chance all the way around that I'm not just catching the eggie... So as soon as :witch: stop playing games with this spot on spot off game she is playing i'll start CD1:dohh:

Yeah, makes sense. Hopefully the advanced ones give you a good idea. I'm doing those too this cycle, first time using advanced. I'll still use my ICs and just do both at the same time because i've heard mixed reviews about the advanced digi's. I like to have a back up. LoL. FX for both of us!

skycastles: so exciting! i'm getting a little nervous now that TTC is actually here, but hoping to not get too stressed and enjoy the ride!

Okay so I think that I might have had some ovulation spotting yesterday at 4 dpo.. is that too long after O to have spotting caused by it? I was having some dark brown. Also is my temp dip today at 5 dpo too early for an implantation dip?

I don't temp so I can't help there but I sometimes spot after I O and it is always a few days after. I think it's just such a small amount of blood that it takes its time to work its way down and out.

ser That's a good point, I didn't think about how coming back after xmas would be a great transition time anyway. Would be nice to get a BFP this month just for that reason. :) Either way, I'm not going to try to stress about maternity leave in the middle of the year. It won't be "pretty" but right now I just want my baby!

Hopefully you either get a BFP or a job. That makes sense though that if you get a bFP you won't want to look for a position. No one's going to want to hire someone about to go out on maternity leave.

That's what I thought, that 12 weeks was the law. I have previously worked in charter schools or private schools and while they couldn't fire you for that they could not renew you at the end of the year if you took that many days and they didn't have to tell you that was why. Of course that was in Texas and they did a lot of backwards things there. now I am in a public school with a good union (and an amazing union rep) so I know I'm covered up to my 12 weeks. The only part that makes me nervous is that I'm in my first year at this district and at the end of year 1 they determine if they are going to ask you back or not and they can choose not to renew for no-cause they don't have to have a reason at year 1. HOWEVER, if that was right after I announce I'm pregnant and will miss time at the beginning of the next year I assume they'll be careful because they can't make it look like it's due to the pregnancy.

I know that it shouldn't happen that way, but I've been burned pretty bad at former districts so I'm always really really anxious about what will happen.

Yeah, makes sense. Hopefully the advanced ones give you a good idea. I'm doing those too this cycle, first time using advanced. I'll still use my ICs and just do both at the same time because i've heard mixed reviews about the advanced digi's. I like to have a back up. LoL. FX for both of us!

Maybe I should double up to.. DW is going to think I lost my mind if I use two :haha: this is our cycle!!

I'm sorry the spotting thing didn't turn out the way you hoped ashnamber. Love your cheer btw. This is just the beginning of our journey anyway, so no point being negative right.. the best is yet to come!

I'm 1dpo (assumption) today and off for the holidays. It'll either keep my mind off TTC-related things, or I'll drive myself crazy symptom-spotting with all the new symptoms I'll be feeling while travelling and stufffing myself haha

Happy holidays ladies!

It only happened to me once but it was a few days after O, too. Dark brown streak.

Okay so I think that I might have had some ovulation spotting yesterday at 4 dpo.. is that too long after O to have spotting caused by it? I was having some dark brown. Also is my temp dip today at 5 dpo too early for an implantation dip?

I don't temp so I can't help there but I sometimes spot after I O and it is always a few days after. I think it's just such a small amount of blood that it takes its time to work its way down and out.

Thank you skycastles and Weebles! It's so good to hear. I was hoping it wouldn't be af spotting.

I'm sorry the spotting thing didn't turn out the way you hoped ashnamber. Love your cheer btw. This is just the beginning of our journey anyway, so no point being negative right.. the best is yet to come!

I'm 1dpo (assumption) today and off for the holidays. It'll either keep my mind off TTC-related things, or I'll drive myself crazy symptom-spotting with all the new symptoms I'll be feeling while travelling and stufffing myself haha

Happy holidays ladies!

Thanks hun :hugs: I look at it like this.. Yes its upsetting.. But having a fit isn't going to make me pregnant either and the stress will just throw off my cycle.. So I get my cry out and keep it moving is the best way to say it I guess :shrug: And then I have yall to keep me company along the way :hugs: along with DW who has been amazing with all this

Welcome to your TWW I hope with all that's going to be going on around you that you don't drive yourself nuts with symptom spotting. Just try to relax and enjoy your holiday.. The symptom spotting will drive you crazy :wacko: I had EVERYTHING!! From nausea to back aches hungry not hungry my boobs STILL hurt and have been since about 6DPO :dohh: So try not to read to much into them.. I'm keeping everything crossed for you and sending loads and loads of baby :dust: your way!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and get your BFP

Maybe I should double up to.. DW is going to think I lost my mind if I use two :haha: this is our cycle!!

:haha: I always do. I like my Wondfo's but I also like the definite assurance of the smiley face. So I double up. It's nice to be sure. :p

Hey ladies, this is our cycle #5 of TTC for baby #2. It's been so disappointing with BFN after BFN, hopefully better things are waiting for us all in 2016.

Please put me down for January 3rd, I should be ovulating in the next 2 days hopefully. May the odds ever be in our favor.

Baby dust to all!

Our first month ttc #3!! Husband had a VR 1 week ago. Ovulate Jan 1 expected period Jan 15

:haha: I always do. I like my Wondfo's but I also like the definite assurance of the smiley face. So I double up. It's nice to be sure. :p

I mentioned it to DW and she actually told me she didn't care :haha: So I may order me sme Wondfo's off amazon.. I see alot of ladies on here use them.. She is more worried about our donor they are so positive but he works long hours and has 2 little ones of his own so it get tiring for him to give us :spermy: but last month was the first month so maybe we have a better routine.. We shall find out if this :witch: will fully show her face already.. Just keep off and on spotting :growlmad:

Hey ladies, this is our cycle #5 of TTC for baby #2. It's been so disappointing with BFN after BFN, hopefully better things are waiting for us all in 2016.

Please put me down for January 3rd, I should be ovulating in the next 2 days hopefully. May the odds ever be in our favor.

Baby dust to all!

I hope you O soon hun.. Keeping my FX and sending loads of baby :dust:

I just updated the first page. Please let me know if I missed anyone or if anyone needs a date changed.

I am sorry it is taking me so long. I don't often get on my computer at home.

Afm, CD 17 and no sign of o. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"