January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Hiya! Is it ok to join? Going to test on 30th. Not holding out much hope! Good luck to all those about to test.

Hi! :wave: it's always ok to join! I'll be testing the same day!!

:dust: to you! :)

MemmaJ, I hope that it changing for you this month and wanting to test early is a good sign! Like intuition or something. :)

Ellis, hi and welcome! :hi: Like MnG said, everyone is always welcome to join! I'll get you added, and good luck! :)

Hi All,

Congrats to those who have received their BFPs - a h&h 9 months for you.

For those that AF got, fx'd for your next cycle. :thumbup:

And for those testing today or waiting to test, I have my fx'd for you too.

AFM, I have a question about bbt after ovulation...can anyone explain the cycle to me? I'm 6dpiui and am hoping to test on 28th if the :witch: doesnt show up first!!

Tested this am on a dollar store cheapie... Bfn :( I'm chalking this month up to an off cycle. Best of luck to the rest of you ladies.

I'm in the same boat as you are. It sucks... I just wish AF would show so I can try again next month. UGH!!!!!!

Hi All,

Congrats to those who have received their BFPs - a h&h 9 months for you.

For those that AF got, fx'd for your next cycle. :thumbup:

And for those testing today or waiting to test, I have my fx'd for you too.

AFM, I have a question about bbt after ovulation...can anyone explain the cycle to me? I'm 6dpiui and am hoping to test on 28th if the :witch: doesnt show up first!!

Bbt after O is generally higher then Pre O temps however it's not always dramatic. I have a few months in my siggy that you can peak at. I haven't temped in months but you'll see the up, down, up, down if it. Hth!
I hope your IUI gives you your bfp! If this cycle doesnt work for us I'll be doing by first IUI in Feb.

Hello Ladies! My Af was due Jan 8th and I tested on the 9th and :bfn:. I tested again on the 11th and BFN. I have been crampy like AF is coming but nothing. I want to get a test but I'm so sick of seeing BFN that at the same time I don't want too. I have been TTC#7 -my husbands #1 for 15 months. My cycles have been 32 days on the norm but one was over 50 days long. I just wanted to be added to the list for January. I 'm gonig to try to hold out until Friday the 23rd to test. Today I felt sick and sleepy but extra hungry so who knows if it's AF hormones or a baby. I'm almost too scared to hope...... I don't know when or even if I ovulated I only know that I am 11 days late.

Thanks MnG for the info. I have not being temping on my cycles. I have been following some posts on the site and noticed that temp can be an indicator ovulation. Is it true to say that if temp stays up, that it's an indicator of pregnancy or not?

Thanks MnG for the info. I have not being temping on my cycles. I have been following some posts on the site and noticed that temp can be an indicator ovulation. Is it true to say that if temp stays up, that it's an indicator of pregnancy or not?

Yes! That is true.
My temps always, always dropped 2 days before impending AF. I got so frustrated so i stopped temping. Check out fertilityfriend.com. There are tons of charts there to peak at if you want an idea of pregnancy and non pregnancy temps.

I've only been temping for the last 4 cycles (including this one) but mine never drops until I'm already a day or two into AF. It's frustrating to the point of thinking I may just temp to confirm O and then stop, because it gives me false hope every time when it doesn't drop and the AF rears, lol

I really hope I never have to get into temping. Just seems like a lot of work:nope:

Coquis, hi and welcome! :hi: I'll get you added for the 23rd, and good luck!

MemmaJ, that is SUPER frustrating. I only temped for a couple of cycles before giving it up. The last cycle that I temped through to AF though I had the same thing happen, where it didn't drop until the day after she arrived. So I had a lot of false hope that cycle and it sucked. Temping was just too much for me, it made me obsess way more than normal. I'm so much more calm and relaxed during the TWW if I'm not temping or using opk's. :)

MemmaJ, I hope that it changing for you this month and wanting to test early is a good sign! Like intuition or something. :)

Ellis, hi and welcome! :hi: Like MnG said, everyone is always welcome to join! I'll get you added, and good luck! :)

Ahhhhhh thanks so much! Good luck everyone!

One shot down 290 something more to go. They aren't as bad as I was thinking.but I'm sure my stomach will not feel the same way after being poked that many days in a row. My Dr did an ultrasound just to see if maybe she could see something but of course she couldn't lol. I think she was just as excited and less nervous than I am. I go back in two weeks to have another ultrasound to make sure everything looks good then I will start seeing my high risk doctor in Birmingham every two weeks if everything goes smoothly. Fx this medicine works and this is the last time I will have to worry with this.

Fx for all you ladies to see a lot more bfp's:)

I'm 11dpo, I had IB almost 2 days ago so I'm trying to hold off and test on Jan. 22nd :)

Hello Ladies! My Af was due Jan 8th and I tested on the 9th and :bfn:. I tested again on the 11th and BFN. I have been crampy like AF is coming but nothing. I want to get a test but I'm so sick of seeing BFN that at the same time I don't want too. I have been TTC#7 -my husbands #1 for 15 months. My cycles have been 32 days on the norm but one was over 50 days long. I just wanted to be added to the list for January. I 'm gonig to try to hold out until Friday the 23rd to test. Today I felt sick and sleepy but extra hungry so who knows if it's AF hormones or a baby. I'm almost too scared to hope...... I don't know when or even if I ovulated I only know that I am 11 days late.

So I'm curious. .. are your cycles longer due to the changes you've gone through with pregnancies or has that always been the norm for you?

Good morning, and good luck to those still testing today! :dust:

ladyV, you're so right...it's easy for them to say to chill out! :) I hope the flu is starting to go away and that you're starting to feel better, both physically and emotionally! :hugs:

Mom2, hi and welcome! :hi: I'll get you added, and good luck!

Twicky, that's hilarious that you were testing already! :haha: I get those same mood swings where I'm convinced one second that I am, then convinced the next second that I'm not...every month. :dohh: Hopefully one of these times we'll be right about the first part of that equation and not the last! :)

Babifever, can't wait to see how your test turns out tomorrow! Good luck!!!

Laura, I really hope you get some answers long before the 4th! Are you going to test anymore until then?

Dojen, :hugs:! You're so sweet. :) Oh yeah, you definitely wouldn't be able to see anything on an US at 11dpo (I don't think you can until about 5.5-6 weeks, right?) so that doesn't mean you're out! You said AF is due today, has she arrived? I hope not! I'm so glad to hear that DF is being receptive to what you said! :hugs:

Justa, you're right that the average day for implantation is 9dpo, but they say it can be anywhere from 6-12dpo. So it might have been that after all! I really hope so! Try to enjoy the rest of your vacation and know those tests will be waiting for you when you get home. :)

Orion, hi and welcome back!!! Good to see you again! I hope the break was nice and relaxing for you. :) That's great news that you're a few days late, I have everything crossed for you that this is your month! I'll add you for Sunday testing, but will happily change it if you have a day you'd prefer. Good luck and keep us posted!

Mrs n, sorry about the bfn's still! :( I have my FX for you though! :hugs:

BabyWanted, I'm so sorry that the :witch: got you. :hugs: I totally understand about these boards making you obsess more sometimes. Take all the time you need away, and just know we'll be here for you if/when you want to come back! :flower:

MnG, so exciting that you got your peak reading this morning! :happydance: Good luck, I SO hope you catch that eggie!!! Enjoy your getaway in AC, and enjoy that hotel bd session! :winkwink:

DHBH, I hope your dream is a good sign of things to come! Don't give up hope yet, it's still really early. FX!

Borr and Teeny, the TWW seems to drag by slower than any other time, doesn't it? :haha: Good luck!

Soontobe, so sorry that the :witch: got you as well. :( I really hope the 3rd time is the charm for you! (well, 3rd time with IUI that is)

Samsam, hi and welcome! :hi: Good luck, and I'll get you added! :)

Nope, no more testing... Just waiting it out until Feb. 4th. Still haven't gotten af. Cervix is still high, soft and closed and I'm having tons of stretchy clear and white cervical mucus. TMI, but I keep feeling like af has started but it's just loads of cm.

Laura I have seen so many ladies say they had creamy cm like lotion before their bfps, but I have had cloudy and sometimes clear stretchy cm almost like ewcm when it's ovulation time since 8dpo. I thought there was no way I was preggo but turns out it was a good sign for me. Go keeping my Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->