January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Turtle can you put me down for testing the 28th? Who knows if I can hold out that long! That seems so far away!!

Mommas that's a great line!!

Just took an Answer FRER after a 2 hour hold and I think I can safely say it is positive. Fx it's a sticky bean :happydance:

Yay congrats....i know how much you have been wanting it to finally happen :)

Thank you ladies! After everything that has happened the past few weeks and trying almost 2 years since our last mc I had given up. I actually told hubby two weeks ago I was done trying so I am very shocked. Just praying for a sticky baby this time. I called my doctor today and she wants me at the office as soon as they open to get my meds started. Good thing about having my doctor on speed dial. :)

Orion- Congrats on your BFP a break seems to be doing the trick ;)

Fx for more bfp's this month!

Thank you ladies! After everything that has happened the past few weeks and trying almost 2 years since our last mc I had given up. I actually told hubby two weeks ago I was done trying so I am very shocked. Just praying for a sticky baby this time. I called my doctor today and she wants me at the office as soon as they open to get my meds started. Good thing about having my doctor on speed dial. :)

Congrats to you!

Not sure if you remember, but a few months ago I was on the TTC thread and I went to grad school at auburn. We discussed this a bit... Remember me? Lol.
Anyhow, so happy for you, hope this is a smooth pregnancy for you :)

Congrats to you!

Not sure if you remember, but a few months ago I was on the TTC thread and I went to grad school at auburn. We discussed this a bit... Remember me? Lol.
Anyhow, so happy for you, hope this is a smooth pregnancy for you :)

Yes I do remember that and thank you praying for the best but not getting my hopes up anytime soon.

Hi Ladies! I wanted to say hello and wish everyone a good week. I'm sending you all good baby vibes.

Congrats to Orion & Mommasboys! I'm so happy for you!!! I know it's been a long road for both of you, so it makes it even that more exciting! :happydance:

AF started for me today, but there are 11 more months this year to get it right. :haha:

Baby dust to all! :dust:

Hi Ladies! I wanted to say hello and wish everyone a good week. I'm sending you all good baby vibes.

Congrats to Orion & Mommasboys! I'm so happy for you!!! I know it's been a long road for both of you, so it makes it even that more exciting! :happydance:

AF started for me today, but there are 11 more months this year to get it right. :haha:

Baby dust to all! :dust:

So sorry the witch got you yoga girl. Fx this month is your month and thank you praying we have a better outcome this time.

I'm out. Just started spotting so AF should be here tomorrow. Good luck to those still testing this month.

Hi ladies, I haven't been posting but I'm still here, reading all your news!

Congrats to those who got their BFP! Huge congrats and a H&H to you all xx

Sorry to those that the witch had come :( Fx'd you get your sticky bean soon xx

And to those waiting to try or testing now, my Fx'd for you also!

5-6DPO for me, app says 6 but I think 5 because of my + opk! Still waiting to test... Oh how slow the time passes...

I'm right here with you, sitting at 3-4 dpo. I keep myself busy during the day, but at night when everyone's sleeping I stay up readying these forums ��

I try not to symptom spot, but as testing day gets closer we will see if any symptoms Pop up!

Yah! Congrats Mommasboys! I'm so happy for you! I'm praying for a sticky bean for you too! :happydance:

Sorry to all those that the witch got! I know it's hard but just remember to keep positive because it will happen! :hugs:

Lillian how long have you been getting positives for? Really hope it works out for you.

How are you doing babylove? Sounds like you're dealing really well!

Congrats orion! How exciting. Was your af late? How many dpo was that test and did you feel any different before testing?

Thanks everyone for positive (no pun intended) vibes.

Got two more very faint lines on a boots tests and again on the frer -the boots one was a bit stronger but the frer very faint again. Called the docs to have a chat to see what they say but still waiting on the call.

In the meantime, i decided I to take a digi and just get it over and done with and got this.....

now I am so confused- why would I get such faint results still, ie, no darker on the tests, but finally get a positive on the digi (had digi negs on both Friday and Saturday)?? I guess I just need to keep sitting it out.

Congrats to all the new BFPS!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
That's brilliant that you got a positive on the digi! The frer lines may just have less dye. A lot of ladies say it's not always how dark the line is but the fact that you have a line! I'm so pleased for you!! :happydance:

AFM I'm okay, felt a bit sad today but picking myself back up. I spoke to a friend at work and she was so positive about what happened it really helped. I'm 33 and never had a pregnancy scare so Its good I know that I do ovulate and I can fall which is a big positve from all this and I must remember that!!

Thanks babylove, but I am still not thinking this is right. should be clearer on the frer by now. Just spoke to docs and she said that it is unusual to have a faint line after 4 days and that I need to test and maybe scan in a week.

Just need to lay of the tests now and let mother nature do her thing!

Babylove, Hope you are okay and I do think its a huge positive that you know you can get pregnant! From what i have read recently chemicals are very common, and most woman wouldn't even know they had one if not testing early. it means you can get pregnant!:thumbup:

Congrats to Orion and momma!!

Sorry to those that AF got :( hoping for a positive next cycle :)

Afm, 5dpo and I am really struggling resisting my urge to test (waste a test :haha:)! Will test on Thursday and it seems like ages away :0

Lillian wishing the best outcome! Will they do blood tests to see if hcg is increasing??

Thank you Bing and a big congrats to you as well. It's so awesome to see so many bfps from ladies that have been ttc for so long.

Orion- I could barely see the line on my ic yesterday but there was no mistaking that line on the answer brand FRER. I've never gotten really dark lines on a first response FRER so I decided to try a different one this time. But a positive on a digi is even better than a FRER. Praying for a h&h 9 months.

Afm I am off to the doctors office at 8 this morning I have to get my meds started and get my referral to the high risk doctor. Supper worried which I'm sure I will be until it is here but just trying to hope for the best.
Fx for everyone else's bfps this month.

Lillian wishing the best outcome! Will they do blood tests to see if hcg is increasing??

I didn't ask but think we will see what happens in a week. She mentioned a scan but I wonder if I will make it that far. Just hate doing tests now, but I can't help myself, arrrrghh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->