January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Hi ladies, great to see all the bfps on here! So lovely for ladies that have being trying a while to finally get it- get ready for the journey of your life- it's amazing and the reason I want to do it a third time!

Afm- I have been staying v quiet as my af was 2 days late. I hadn't tested as sick of seeing bfn. Unfortunately nasty old witch showed her face today so it's on to
February for me.
Hopefully see some of you over there but I really am going to try and chill out a bit more this cycle as I was getting so so obsessed this one and driving myself mad! Xxx

Congrats to all the BFP's. I've been stalking and reading all of you ladies posts. I'm CD8 and couldn't hold out, of course it was BFN. Seems like this week is gonna drag but I'm not too confident we got our timing right so I'm not expecting good news. If AF shows, I will be scheduling HSG as I had previous ectopic. Fingers crossed and good luck to all those testing this month.

Katie and LiteBRIGHT, I got your dates changed! :)

Orion, got you changed on the front page! :happydance:

Mommas, wow! Now that line I can definitely see!!! Want me to change you on the front page yet? Good luck at your appointment today, I have my FX so tightly for you that this is a sticky bean! :)

Yoga, nice to see you back! I hope you had a great trip! :) So sorry that the :witch: got you. :( I hope February brings better news for you! :hugs:

Crystl, so sorry that spotting started for you too. :( I was really hopeful for you, I also hope that February brings better news your way! :hugs:

Lillian, that's so confusing! Man! What am emotional roller coaster for you. I'm wishing nothing but the best outcome for you and your bean, please continue to keep us updated! :hug:

ladyV, so sorry that the :witch: got you too. :( I do hope that February is a less stressful TTC month for you, and of course that you get your bfp! :hugs:

Good luck to anyone testing today!!! :dust:

Turtle aren't you testing today too??

:) I actually decided to move it out a few days since I'm not 100% sure when O day was this month. I thought it was cd13 or 14; if cd13, then I'm 1 day late today and if cd14, then AF is due today. But then I had some ewcm on cd16 which totally threw me off. If that was O day instead, then I'm not due until Wednesday. I don't think that was it, but I'm really trying to wait it out. So I'm going to wait and test on Thursday if AF hasn't arrived by then. I think she'll be here today though. I guess I should change it on the front page, huh? ;) Thanks for noticing/asking though! :thumbup:

Congrats mommasboys:happydance:

I'm hoping to test on the 25th:blush: baby dust to you all!!!

Turtle can you add me to test on the 25th

Turtle aren't you testing today too??

:) I actually decided to move it out a few days since I'm not 100% sure when O day was this month. I thought it was cd13 or 14; if cd13, then I'm 1 day late today and if cd14, then AF is due today. But then I had some ewcm on cd16 which totally threw me off. If that was O day instead, then I'm not due until Wednesday. I don't think that was it, but I'm really trying to wait it out. So I'm going to wait and test on Thursday if AF hasn't arrived by then. I think she'll be here today though. I guess I should change it on the front page, huh? ;) Thanks for noticing/asking though! :thumbup:
Any new symptoms I haven't asked you about in the last few days? I'm holding out that this is your month!

9dpo, tested again and a definite BFN. Got some EWCM today so I dont know what thatss about. Temp dipped again to 95.6...thinkin' I'm out...

Ughh, starting to get more and more doubtful.

Congrats to all the ladies who got bfp & wishing you a very h&h 9 months

Sorry to those who got af it will happen & fx for next cycle

3dpo so not much to report just hanging around wandering now counting days till i can test

Having obsessed over my Ovia app today, I have decided AF probably isn't 'properly' due until Wednesday (21st) or Thursday 22nd... :-(
It could still be a bit early and come today or tomorrow, and has done that a couple of times before in the last 8 or 9 months - but the majority of my cycles, it's shown up either 2 weeks, or 2 weeks and 1 day after my positive OPK.

So based on my solid CB smiley on Wednesday 7th, I'm going with that... :-/

That's not to say I won't test tomorrow if the IC's that I've ordered arrive though, haha!

Turtle yes you can change it on the front page. I am at the doctors office right now time to learn how to take these lovely shots. :) I have my fingers crossed that this is your month as well turtle idk how you haven't tested yet. Gl keep us posted!

Turtle I'm always impressed when people can hold off on testing! I still have at least a week before I'd be anywhere close to testing for any purpose (more like 10-12 days!) and I'm already thinking I'll start testing at 8dpo!! Haha I just need to feed my poas addiction!

doctorsookie, sorry that AF got you! :hugs:

braxton, sure! Welcome, and I'll get you added! Good luck!

MnG, thanks! I feel like I have a lot of symptoms, but I also feel like they are all ones that I have every month and/or ones that can easily be explained away. Some new ones for me this month are 1. my cold (but ummm...it's winter...colds happen frequently!), 2. some blood when blowing my nose (see #1, I'm sure it's just from that!), 3. gums bleeding a little when brushing my teeth (but I'm not the best at flossing so that's I'm sure bound to happen sometimes), 4. last night I noticed a blue vein across my boobs. That one actually has me somewhat excited...but I don't see it there much today! It's kind of there, but more like a squinter! :haha: Soooo....I'm probably just grasping at straws and I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up! :/

Twicky, don't give up hope yet! You're still REALLY early!

Mom2, I think that's maybe the easiest stage of the TWW for me. I know it's FAR too early to look for anything, so I'm able to just relax more. Good luck!

MemmaJ, I so hope you get your bfp tomorrow when you test! Keep us posted!

Mommas, I'll change it now! :) Good luck!!! And thanks, it's sometimes easier to just not test as that still allows me to have some hope and also allows me to keep myself convinced that I'm not (as best as possible) to avoid disappointment. If that makes any sense! :haha:

LiteBRIGHT, that's funny! :) I just get so disappointed and pissed off when I get a bfn that it's easier on me emotionally to just wait it out. The moment I decide to test, my hopes go way up, and when I see that bfn they get dashed.

LiteBRIGHT, that's funny! :) I just get so disappointed and pissed off when I get a bfn that it's easier on me emotionally to just wait it out. The moment I decide to test, my hopes go way up, and when I see that bfn they get dashed.

I'm exactly the same, that's why I've never done 'early testing', always just waited for AF. Something has change in me this month..! Suppose it's only a couple of days early though... :-/

Hiya! Is it ok to join? Going to test on 30th. Not holding out much hope! Good luck to all those about to test.

Congrats to all the ladies who got bfp & wishing you a very h&h 9 months

Sorry to those who got af it will happen & fx for next cycle

3dpo so not much to report just hanging around wandering now counting days till i can test

Oooh!!! We can be testing buddies. I'm 2dpo and the only symptom I have is sore nips. I woke up and they were really pokey and alert lol. I'm trying not to poke at them and see if it'll go away on its own. I'm also very tired but I'm chalking that up to our super busy weekend ;)
When are you testing?

I have found for me that by testing early, like 8-12dpo, it actually puts my mind at ease. Otherwise I will be wondering the whole day if maybe I would show positive on a test. This way I test in the morning, and then put it out of my brain until the next morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->