January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Hello Ladies! My Af was due Jan 8th and I tested on the 9th and :bfn:. I tested again on the 11th and BFN. I have been crampy like AF is coming but nothing. I want to get a test but I'm so sick of seeing BFN that at the same time I don't want too. I have been TTC#7 -my husbands #1 for 15 months. My cycles have been 32 days on the norm but one was over 50 days long. I just wanted to be added to the list for January. I 'm gonig to try to hold out until Friday the 23rd to test. Today I felt sick and sleepy but extra hungry so who knows if it's AF hormones or a baby. I'm almost too scared to hope...... I don't know when or even if I ovulated I only know that I am 11 days late.

So I'm curious. .. are your cycles longer due to the changes you've gone through with pregnancies or has that always been the norm for you?

I was wondering the same thing as MnG... I'm curious as to why you say you're late this cycle if you're not sure if you've ovulated yet or not? Typically it's your lp that remains the same from cycle to cycle, regardless of what day you actually O. So you wouldn't really be late until O day+your normal lp, right? It's curious though that you would be so late to O if your haven't yet already this cycle! Good luck, I do hope this results in your bfp! :)

Laura I have seen so many ladies say they had creamy cm like lotion before their bfps, but I have had cloudy and sometimes clear stretchy cm almost like ewcm when it's ovulation time since 8dpo. I thought there was no way I was preggo but turns out it was a good sign for me. Go keeping my Fx for you!

Thank you, I'm 11 days late today. But other than nausea and bloating, I really don't feel pregnant. I'm just assuming my spotting this month was an off cycle. I'm assuming af will show Feb. 4th as expected. My last negative pregnancy test was four days ago at one week late for af so I feel out. My hcg levels were slow rising with DD#3 but I got a + test at 3 weeks(thought it was 6 weeks, but it wasn't). But I was 8 weeks along with DD#1 before I ever got a positive. I guess it could be something like that but I really just think it was a crazy cycle.

Laura I'd say if you've experienced a very late bfp in the past then it's possible to happen again! I wouldnt count yourself out. Have you called your dr at all about it?

Laura I have seen so many ladies say they had creamy cm like lotion before their bfps, but I have had cloudy and sometimes clear stretchy cm almost like ewcm when it's ovulation time since 8dpo. I thought there was no way I was preggo but turns out it was a good sign for me. Go keeping my Fx for you!

Thank you, I'm 11 days late today. But other than nausea and bloating, I really don't feel pregnant. I'm just assuming my spotting this month was an off cycle. I'm assuming af will show Feb. 4th as expected. My last negative pregnancy test was four days ago at one week late for af so I feel out. My hcg levels were slow rising with DD#3 but I got a + test at 3 weeks(thought it was 6 weeks, but it wasn't). But I was 8 weeks along with DD#1 before I ever got a positive. I guess it could be something like that but I really just think it was a crazy cycle.

I have no symptoms at all as of now just a little gassy sorry tmi. I never would have thought I was pregnant with the ewcm and cramps I have had. I definitely thought af was going to show the only reason I was testing is bc I am a poas addict. :) If you got late bfp's with your others I would think it would be the same if you are pregnant now. Maybe the spotting was ib or late ovulation? I have never experienced ib but I do get a little spotting from time to time around ovulation. Keep us updated I'm praying you get you bfp!

I am sure it is too early for any symptoms... I am 8 dpo and feeling quite tired and for some weird reason EXTREMELY thirsty... a couple of hours ago I drank 1.5 litres of water in less than half hour! Until I stop to think what the hell I was doing! :huh: ...One thing is for sure... I know who is going to spend all night coming and going to and from the loo!!:haha: lol
No other symptoms otherwise... not feeling to hopeful really :blush:

Hi ladies. I know I am late on the uptake but please can you add me to Jan 28th. I was a regular on here last year but I decided to come off for a bit because ot was getting a bit much. We have been trying around 6months now. I am hopeful for this year though. January was the time we we're originally going to start trying so maybe my body just wanted me to stick to the plan!!
Currently having a intolerance for people telling me 'stop thinking about it and it will happen' Grrr!!!

Currently having a intolerance for people telling me 'stop thinking about it and it will happen' Grrr!!!

Haha! Funnily enough I told my OH yesterday that if one more person says that to me, I'm going to rip their face off, lol!

Laura I'd say if you've experienced a very late bfp in the past then it's possible to happen again! I wouldnt count yourself out. Have you called your dr at all about it?

No, haven't called the Dr. yet.

I have no symptoms at all as of now just a little gassy sorry tmi. I never would have thought I was pregnant with the ewcm and cramps I have had. I definitely thought af was going to show the only reason I was testing is bc I am a poas addict. :) If you got late bfp's with your others I would think it would be the same if you are pregnant now. Maybe the spotting was ib or late ovulation? I have never experienced ib but I do get a little spotting from time to time around ovulation. Keep us updated I'm praying you get you bfp!

I think I was around 14dpo when I got my bfp with dd#3, 15dpo with dd#2 and unsure how many dpo with dd#1 since I was 8 weeks when I found out. I tested negative everyday until 8 weeks. I even had a period the month before I found out which would have put me at 4 weeks. So I was pretty shocked when the Dr told me I was 8 weeks along. My first pregnancy was the only one that took that long though. I was 6 weeks along with dd#2 and 3 weeks along with dd#3. So I've been assuming since it got earlier each time that if I was pregnant this time that I would have known sooner than now...

I'm due to test on the 23rd January! Tested this morning but was BFN. Does anyone know if them "four days before period" tests work? Xx

My IC's didn't arrive today. eBay seller was supposed to send then yesterday and don't send thm until today :-(
So they should be her tomorrow. Probably a good thing really...! I'm becoming more convinced AF is coming :-(

I'm due to test on the 23rd January! Tested this morning but was BFN. Does anyone know if them "four days before period" tests work? Xx

Hi petal, the only test that I've taken that early that worked was the FREP.

Hi, all! Thanks for asking about me, you're so sweet! :) Unfortunately, AF arrived yesterday evening so I'm out. :( Stupid :witch:! I called the Dr this morning to get setup for my cd3 blood work tomorrow, so at least we can get that ball rolling. And I'll have DH get set up for his SA, and then we can go from there. :)

Mommas, I hope the shots aren't too bad, and good luck with them! Can't wait to hear how your US goes in 2 weeks! :)

Mommysylvia, hi and welcome! :hi: Good luck, I'll get you added!

Still hopping, hope those are good signs for you! Sounding promising! :)

MrsLux, hi and welcome to you as well! :hi: Good luck, I'll get you added too! I hope your break away from the boards was just what you needed. :)

Petal, welcome to you too! :hi: I'll get you added as well!

MemmaJ, sorry that your tests didn't arrive today as you had hoped. :( Hehe, I think it would do me good to not have the tests in the house, so I didn't cave too early! :haha:

To the ladies that the :witch: has already graced with her presence, would you like me to start a February board yet, or wait for a bit? :)

Good morning :)

I had a dream that I got a super early BFP and then I woke up and tested and got a super early BFP. So now after that dream I caved in and tested and it was a bfn! Lol :duh: obviously at 6-7 DPO!

Borr, that's funny! :haha: I hope it's a sign of things to come for you though! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->