January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

11dpo today and my temp shot wayy up from yesterdays 95. something to 97.7 this morning.

Took a test, bfn. :growlmad:

Will test again tomorrow.

That sounds promising! I would test again in 2 days just to give hormones some time! Fxd!!

LiteBright did you have backache too? Backache is always an indicator for me that AF is coming (I suffer with tha more than cramps!), and my back is killing today.. :-(

It's 4pm now and I don think it's arrived yet.. Mine comes at any time though, it's never at a particular part of the day!

hi ladies :friends: can i join? i'll be testing on the 28th (13dpo). have any of you experienced dizziness at 6dpo? this seems to be the only symptom that i can think of right now because its actually taking over me...it actually has me scared as Im at work. I dont want to get up from my desk for the possibility that I may fall. I still feel dizzy sitting down but not as much as when I stand and start walking around... Ive never experienced this in my TWW ever... what do you all think?

for the ladies who AF got, so sorry, sending you massive :hugs:
fx for the ladies waiting to test, come on :bfp: :thumbup:

Memma def had the backache. I would test if i were you but then again I have no will power haha.

Babybump I've never had dizziness. 6dpo is so early that it's hard to say if a pregnancy would cause that. Drink lots of water! Hope you feel better

Sorry to hears all of the bfn and witches arriving.and congrats for the many bfps I've seen,
Meek I'm praying your not having another ectopic,I'll be keeping fingers crossed for you.
Well I feel out,bfn on frer for the last 3 days.due on yesterday but no sign of her yet.definately not pregnant this month though and not going to be too disappointed when af finally a hows her face.wish it would just start so I can start using my cbfm again and really go for it lol good luck to all of the testers coming up xx

Babybump.. welcome! :wave:.. I've also never experienced dizziness. Id say of its not a normal symptom for you then it may be a good sign. Fx'd!

thanks LiteBRIGHT33, MnGmakes3 :hugs: I have another full week before I test and getting restless :wacko: Im definitely taking this as a good sign but you just never know. Im also feeling a headache coming on. I just hope Im not getting sick again :growlmad:

Got my self some first response tests. They say I can test from 6 days before period due?? Going to try tomorrow with FMU.
I had a really vidid dream I was breastfeeding a couple of nights ago and when I woke up my boobs felt really tingly and odd? Praying it's a good sign!!

Good luck!! Hoping for darker lines and a sticky bean!! How many dpo are you?

I'm 13dpo now, thank you! I didn't temp or anything I'm just going by my first o pain so I'm not 100% on the day, I had IB 3 1/2 days ago so hopefully it will be dark by tomorrow

Hi ladies, sorry I've been absent! Busy day here!

Mommysylvia, so exciting!!! Congrats!!! I have my FX that it gets darker for you! :)

Twicky, that's a good sign! I sure hope that turns into your bfp soon! :)

Meek, good luck and keep us posted! I hope you're not having another ectopic!

BabyBump, hi and welcome! :hi: I'll get you added! I'm really sorry about how dizzy you've been! I really hope you start feeling better soon, that's scary! :hugs:

MrsLux, I hope that dream is a good sign! :thumbup:

Afm, I had my cd3 bw done today. They took 7 vials, holy moly! I'm anxious to get the results back. :)

Sorry to everyone testing and still getting bfn's. :( I still am so hopeful for you all, and sending :dust: to all of you! Good luck!

Hi ladies,

Big :hugs: to the ladies who the :witch: caught this month and also to the ladies who had BFN's. Fx'd for you all on your next cycles.

Congrats to all who got BFP's, wishing you all a Very H&H 9 months.

AFM, I'm now 8dpiui and feeling every minute of TWW!! I am back to work since yesterday, so that is helping to take my mind off the counting down :winkwink:

I'm having very positive days and then some not so positive ones.... one minute I'm feeling like this is gonna be a positive and a few minutes later I'm on the other end of the scale. It's quite a roller coaster!!
So I have been trying extra hard not to distract myself....... last night I went to the movies with my friends to see WILD, (Reece Witherspoon) it's a great film about a woman's strength and determination to reach her goal...... by trekking 1000 miles across the PCT in ~90days!! Tonight I went to 'Pizza and Poker' night with a social group that I'm in.... tomorrow night I'll have to look for something else... :haha:

Hi ladies,

Big :hugs: to the ladies who the :witch: caught this month and also to the ladies who had BFN's. Fx'd for you all on your next cycles.

Congrats to all who got BFP's, wishing you all a Very H&H 9 months.

AFM, I'm now 8dpiui and feeling every minute of TWW!! I am back to work since yesterday, so that is helping to take my mind off the counting down :winkwink:

I'm having very positive days and then some not so positive ones.... one minute I'm feeling like this is gonna be a positive and a few minutes later I'm on the other end of the scale. It's quite a roller coaster!!
So I have been trying extra hard not to distract myself....... last night I went to the movies with my friends to see WILD, (Reece Witherspoon) it's a great film about a woman's strength and determination to reach her goal...... by trekking 1000 miles across the PCT in ~90days!! Tonight I went to 'Pizza and Poker' night with a social group that I'm in.... tomorrow night I'll have to look for something else... :haha:

Sounds like you're doing a lot to distract yourself!
I haven't seen Wild yet but i did read the book and loved it. I heard it was a bit different than the movie too. When will you start testing? Any symptoms?

bajayby the tww seems to drag doesn't it? I have been feeling it too!

I have been nauseous all day so I tested again in the afternoon and I tbink I can see something! I am 7 or 8 DPO, not sure. Can you ladies take a look?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 21
Here's an inverted image too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
Yeah it was there within the first 10 minutes I think! I can't wait to test again tomorrow!

Bfn for me too. 13 days late... Continuing the waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->