January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Hi ladies. just popping in to say congratulations to Bing and Orionfox!! hope you don't think I'm a weirdo but have been rooting for all you ladies that I enjoyed while I was in the 2ww boards. bing you always had me cracking up. happy that the breaks worked for you two. Turtle and yoga will still be holding out hope for you ladies. :)

and congrats to the other BFP's this month!

Hi ladies. just popping in to say congratulations to Bing and Orionfox!! hope you don't think I'm a weirdo but have been rooting for all you ladies that I enjoyed while I was in the 2ww boards. bing you always had me cracking up. happy that the breaks worked for you two. Turtle and yoga will still be holding out hope for you ladies. :)

and congrats to the other BFP's this month!

Thank you Rach! I don't think it will seem real until our early scan on 2nd Feb. Fingers crossed its a sticky bean inside! I hope you and bump are doing well.

Xx

I'm out :-(

CD29, 15DPO and AF is starting. Just pink spotting at the moment but it's definitely coming as BFN this morning on IC

Yup, I'm out too. Started spotting yesterday, today at CD28/CD1 I started some light flow.

Congrats to all you ladies so far who've had BFP's! FX for stickies and H&H9! :happydance:

To other ladies who are also out, upwards and onwards to the new cycle! :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry to those who got af & congrats to the bfp.

Borr i see it fx for next test

Tested this morn. BFN 9days PO with First response.

Damn that witch. So sorry memma and Katie. I'm crossing my everything for sticky beans next cycle for you girls!

12dpo and tested this morning...BFN. Not even a hint of a line of shadow.

I thing it's safe to say I am out.

My temp dipped way low again and I'm not feeling any symptoms...

But it's okay, I'll be officially WTT until 2017 and I have college to focus on and I'm going to start exercising and get toned up. Heck I might even go on a vacation.

So I'll be okay, even though it is heartbreaking for me since it was the last month TTC that DH and I agreed on...but I know after this month if it didnt happen we needed to wait until my studies were done and other things were taken care of.

Good luck to the ladies who havent got AF yet!
Sorry for those who did, and good luck next month!
H & H 9 months to those who got/get their BFPs!

Hi ladies! I haven't posted since I asked to join a little over a week ago. I've been stalking since though! So I need your wonderful eyes! I took a test this morning with a FRER and FMU. I really see a second line! Let me know if you do as well, I'm sort of freaking out over here!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1735 (1).JPG
    IMG_1735 (1).JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1736.JPG
    IMG_1736.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1739 (1).JPG
    IMG_1739 (1).JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1740.JPG
    IMG_1740.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 19
Yes I see a faint line AKirkland! FX'd it gets darker for you! Xx

Yes I see a faint line AKirkland! FX'd it gets darker for you! Xx

Thank you so much! I hope it does too! I think I'm at 12dpo right now, so hopefully that's why it's so light. I'm hoping when I take a test tomorrow morning it will show up darker. Gah! I'm so excited right now!

My 12dpo test was very light too and appeared after the 10 mins so I thought it was an evap. I tested again at 15dpo and the line was darker and appear within 3 minutes. FX'd the same happens for you too! Xx

6 hours later and still just spotting (on wiping). SO annoying, wish the witch would stop taunting me and just arrive properly..! :-(

So my 3 faint lines were apparently true as I was due on the 20th and still had nothing.anyway long story short lost a clot this morning,been to see doc confirmed chemical pregnancy,saw the clot and tested bfp,but very faint so I've definately lost and docs doing repeat urine every 5 days but I'll probably test to make sure myself.then bloods in 2 weeks.hopeful for all bfps and sorry to see the witch appear for some of you.also have a few questions for someone that has had a chemical between 4-5 weeks xxx

Bajayby, good job keeping yourself occupied! I saw Wild and LOVED it, and just finished reading the book for book club. The book is a lot different than the movie in some ways but both are excellent. Mostly they just consolidated a lot of people down into less people in the movie, if that makes sense.

Borr, good luck! I hope this is it for you! :)

Rach, thank you! Nice to "see" you, and I hope you're doing well! :hugs:

MemmaJ and Katie, so sorry the :witch: got you! :hugs:

Twicky, I'm sorry about the temp drop and bfn, and that this now pushes off your trying for so long. :( I still am holding out hope for you! :)

Akirkland, I definitely see that!!! Huge congrats! FX that the lines get darker! :happydance:

Mrs n, I'm so sorry. Big :hug: headed your way!

Bing-Mine appeared within the 3 minute window, and it's stuck around and is pink. So I'm hoping that it truly means I am! I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor to get a blood test done to confirm. I hope the tests get darker, not sure when I'll be able to get into the doctor at all.

To all the ladies that have had the :witch: arrive, :hugs: I really hope next month is your month.

Mrs. N- I'm so sorry, lots of :hugs: for you.

Turtle-Thank you! I am just sort of freaking out here as I've never had two lines before at all! I'm in complete shock right now.:happydance:

thanks for the welcome Turtle :friends:

Borr & Akirkland i definitely see lines too :bfp: i hope the lines get darker :thumbup:

:hugs: hugs to those the :witch: got :hugs:

sending you hugs Twicky :hugs: good luck with your studies and hopefully that vacation isn't too far away :thumbup:

mrs n: so so sorry for your loss :hugs: i had a chemical pregnancy back in 2010. had IB at 6dpo, tested a week later :bfp: then exactly a week later all gone :cry: started spotting and had a few small clots but mostly spotting for close to a month. it was such a long and exhausting process and have not gotten a :bfp: since then.

Akirkland - I def see that!! Congrats!!!! :happydance:

Mrs n - I had a chemical at 4+3 last cycle so happy to answer anything if I can help. So sorry you went through one :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->