• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Thank you your all so lovely,I guess I just don't really fully understand it and I guess just wondered how long til cycles returned normal,how long to expect to bleed,can we try again next month xxx

Okay I'm scared ladies!!! Please let me know what y'all think.....

First off I never spot before periods...they just come heavy full force.
Well as some of you know I am now 14dpo and I was suppose to test today and it looks like a BFP but didn't really get as dark as I thought it would within two days. I'm thinking I ovulated later than I thought because I read ovulation could happen after pain not just before or during. When I went to the restroom before I tested I saw another brown spot on my liner I already had IB 4 1/2 days ago so I'm really confused of to what this is. Did I get two separate implantations? I had bad o pains on both my left and right sides and still have painful twinges on both sides on different days. So I'm nervous that its not a successful pregnancy...Idk what to think this is. Please give me your thoughts

12dpo FMU
https://i60.tinypic.com/2r5e3aq.jpg

14dpo TODAY
https://i58.tinypic.com/2rog50k.jpg

MnGmakes;

I'm not really into reading books at all, but I have heard that when they make a movie out of a book, they usually change things around a little bit.

As for symptoms, I have had some cramps, backache and nausea here and there for a few days after the IUI, but have put that down to the trigger shot that I took last week. In the last few days I've had a 'twinge' in my lower abdomen...mostly towards my left side though. I'm not sure what it all means though or if it means anything at all :shrug:

It's a definate positive test but if I'm honest I would get a frer just to check,hope it's a sticky for you xxx

Im so sorry for your loss MrsN :hugs:

MommySylvia - yes I see a line. FX'd it gets darker for you!

I see a line too...fx'd it's a sticky bean for you:thumbup:

Thank you your all so lovely,I guess I just don't really fully understand it and I guess just wondered how long til cycles returned normal,how long to expect to bleed,can we try again next month xxx

I didn't understand what happened when it happened to me either because it was so different than my previous MCs.

Found this on AmercianPregnancy.com (https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancy-complications/miscarriage/) This occurs when a pregnancy is lost shortly after implantation, resulting in bleeding that occurs around the time of her expected period. The woman may not realize that she conceived when she experiences a chemical pregnancy.

because we are actively trying to conceive, we test and do get that bfp and are aware of the pregnancy however, :baby: doesn't fully implant causing us to miscarry :cry:

how long it last and when you get back to normal depends on the individual, with mine, i spotted close to a month or a full month, the longest cycle of my life :nope: from what Ive read, you can absolutely start trying right away the next month.

hope that helps to answer your questions :hugs:

Thank you ladies, hopefully it gets darker! Oh and the FRER I have one left I will use it either tomorrow or the day after. What do y'all think about the spotting...any similar experiences?

So many positives here, it's fantastic! :D

My period finally came, a bit slow and it's very light and weird, no particularly strong cramps. But I guess it's the first one since baby, I knew I ovulated! Wasn't meant to be this time.

Soo much luck to everyone and if it hasn't been your month January, then loads of baby dust for February! XX

MommySylvia, I see it too! Congrats! From what I understand, spotting during the first few months can be perfectly normal, so hopefully that's all that is! Good luck, I hope the lines get darker!

Mummafrog, sorry the :witch: got you! :( But good news that you're ovulating again after your LO was born! :)

Mommysylvia-I see the line as well! Congrats, I hope it will be a sticky bean for you!

As for me, I went to the doctor and they took a test and confirmed I'm pregnant. It showed up right away for them, my due date is going to be October 3rd! I have my first scan on Feb 18th! I am so excited!!!!:happydance:

Babybump - I see that you are testing the same day as me. Are you having any urges to test or have you done so already?

Congrats Akirkland...a very H&H 9 months for you :happydance:

Thank you ladies so much! I don't think I would have made it through the TWW without stalking this thread! It certainly helped time fly by!

Bajayby OMG yes i am but its so early and i think i may have implanted yesterday :winkwink: so i know that it will not show up so i think the earliest i would test will be on Sun :thumbup:

Akirkland, that's great news!!! Huge congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Would you like me to change it on the front page? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->