• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Congrats to you Akirkland! So happy to hear :)
Yes I hope mine is a sticky bean, I've had enough chemicals its depressing to think of another

Turtle-Yes that would be great, thank you! :happydance:

Mommysylvia-I've had a chemical as well and I'm really nervous, but since I went to the doctor to get it confirmed I feel a lot better. They certainly reassured me there that everything is just fine.

Congrats to all the women who got their :bfp: I hope every single one of them is a sticky bean!

Lots and lots of :hugs: to those that lost theirs, hopefully this just means next cycle they will truly stick!

Good luck to those that the :witch: showed up for on the next cycle, I'm hoping and praying for all of you to get those little beans asap!

Turtle-Yes that would be great, thank you! :happydance:

Mommysylvia-I've had a chemical as well and I'm really nervous, but since I went to the doctor to get it confirmed I feel a lot better. They certainly reassured me there that everything is just fine.

Congrats to all the women who got their :bfp: I hope every single one of them is a sticky bean!

Lots and lots of :hugs: to those that lost theirs, hopefully this just means next cycle they will truly stick!

Good luck to those that the :witch: showed up for on the next cycle, I'm hoping and praying for all of you to get those little beans asap!

Ive had about 4 in a row but this time I'm using prenatal and baby aspirin so I'm more hopeful..... hopefully I can get to a doc soon!

Congrats AKirkland! Wishing you a H&H 9 months! Xx

Wanted to wish everyone a happy Friday! Hope you all have some fun weekend plans to get you through this 2ww :)

Afm, I'm 6dpo and had a crazy dream that I had a baby girl but H and I couldn't decide on a name. Someone picked out Harlow (eww) and I was standing in front of the nursery window looking at her thinking that name was just not right. Next thingI know H and I are discussing insurance info for the baby. I started yelling midst conversation that we didn't pick a name together and I wasn't leaving until her name was changed to Elyse.
I woke up infuriated at hubby for letting this happen :haha:

Mng what a amazing dream apart from the diasagreement on names lol hopefully means something when are you planning on testing

I'm 7dpo today & plan on start testing Sunday 9dpo so nervous

Congrats Arkikland wishing you a h&h 9 months

I'm officially out as expected, another BFN and more spotting. AF must definitely be o her way.

I'm sad but I'll be fine, hopefully college, work, and my toddler will keep me preoccupied for a couple of years.

Back to the WTT forum I go!

Good luck ladies! I'm rooting for you! :dust:

Bfn at 15dpo :/ still no bleeding so I'm really hoping I'm just testing too early since I didn't know my o date

Hi, ladies!!! How is everyone doing today? :)

MnG, I so hope that dream is a good sign of things to come! Well, other than the name disagreement that is. :winkwink: I know I say this every month, but I'm really hopeful for you! :)

Sorry to everyone who's feeling out and/or getting bfn's. :( I hope for bfp's for every one of you lovely ladies!

Anyone have any big plans this weekend? I have book club tonight, then mostly getting together with a couple different sets of friends this weekend. Busy, but fun! Hope everyone else has some great weekend plans in the works! :thumbup:

Hi, ladies!!! How is everyone doing today? :)

Anyone have any big plans this weekend? I have book club tonight, then mostly getting together with a couple different sets of friends this weekend. Busy, but fun! Hope everyone else has some great weekend plans in the works! :thumbup:

So I just got the Wendy's free frosty key tag. So my big plans are to get a free choc frosty from Wendy's every day this weekend! :)

Bajayby OMG yes i am but its so early and i think i may have implanted yesterday :winkwink: so i know that it will not show up so i think the earliest i would test will be on Sun :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for you :thumbup: I hope you get a BFP

What implantation symptoms did you have..or did you have any?

I'm so confused by my 'symptoms'...this morning I woke up and I had cramps very similar to cramps that I experience when AF is about to start!! No sign of the :witch: though.

Today, I am 10dpiui. I am thinking that I will test, but it's the thought of getting a bfn that's scary and is putting me right off testing!! I'm due in for a blood test on Weds next, I'll be 15dpiui, if AF doesn't show, fx'd she doesn't!!

So for my weekend I'll be at work tomorrow and then Sunday we have a close friends baby christening. I'm not really looking forward to it :/ is that wrong to say? Other than that i just want to spend my time in jammies and drink :wine: during the impending snowstorm :xmas7:

BabyBump said:
I'm so confused by my 'symptoms'...this morning I woke up and I had cramps very similar to cramps that I experience when AF is about to start!! No sign of the :witch: though.

Today, I am 10dpiui. I am thinking that I will test, but it's the thought of getting a bfn that's scary and is putting me right off testing!! I'm due in for a blood test on Weds next, I'll be 15dpiui, if AF doesn't show, fx'd she doesn't!!

I can't wait for you to test!!!

AF hit today... at 8dpo. DARGH. I guess that means it's time to schedule progesterone tests with the doctor this next cycle. Anyone have any other tips? I'm going to be starting Vitex this cycle so I'll see how that goes.

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

10DPO today, want to test tomorrow but gonna try to hold out til 12DPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->