January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Thanks for taking your time to reply to me, i really appreciate it :hugs:.. i'm gunna see how I go in the next hour or so, and if no better make my way into hospital... hopefully I will be fine till the morning, and i'll get in to see the GP first thing :flower: ..

MUMOF, wow to the Atkinson sterilization reversal! My bff was just telling me this weekend how much she longs for a third and how if she could convince her DH, she'd have him reverse his in a second. How long had it been since he'd had it done?
:)

No it was me that had the sterilisation reversal not my husband. I originally had my reversal done in 2010, I had it reversed at the end of August last year x

I have had rust colored spotting twice with bowel movements but :af: hasn't shown. Has anyone else experienced this? :witch: is due between today and Jan. 8th.

Thanks for taking your time to reply to me, i really appreciate it :hugs:.. i'm gunna see how I go in the next hour or so, and if no better make my way into hospital... hopefully I will be fine till the morning, and i'll get in to see the GP first thing :flower: ..

So sorry Mytime. I had a very similar experience not too long after my first mc. I have very normal, very light periods and this one came early and fierce. It was very clotty (sorry TMI). And I was in more pain than usual. I never got a BFP (I don't remember if I tested or not actually) but I believe it was a chemical mc.

My bleeding lasted heavy for like 4 -5 hours then got lighter. Hopefully yours does the same. I know how it feels...

So I just purchased a CBFM on ebay and was wondering if there was anything i needed to know using it. Also, why the frig doesn't Rite Aid sell the strips?? Such a pain to have to buy them elsewhere.
Does anyone use these and have any "good-to-knows"?

Painful AF's are bad. I usually take 3 Alleve and just curl up in bed.

I'm the worst in this TWW. What does everyone else do to pass the time? I like to obsess and pee on sticks. If there's a stick, I'll pee on it. I cannot be trusted and I have like 20 Wondfo's in the house.

Only 20? I once brought a pack of 100 on Amazon :blush:... it was free shipping. Totally justified:haha:

Haha! I'm horrible too! I tend to take them at completely ridiculous times just bc I have them! When I was BF DS I took a ton. I had no idea when my cycle would return and I hoped I'd catch the first egg. So I'd randomly test...BFN. that's ok, I'll just test again tomorrow. Or later today. Whatever things change. I'm basically having to sit on my hands to avoid testing now at 6dpo. I may or may not have ordered the economy wondfo pack from amazon too. Amazon is enabling my peeing on sticks addiction. :haha:

Painful AF's are bad. I usually take 3 Alleve and just curl up in bed.

I'm the worst in this TWW. What does everyone else do to pass the time? I like to obsess and pee on sticks. If there's a stick, I'll pee on it. I cannot be trusted and I have like 20 Wondfo's in the house.

Only 20? I once brought a pack of 100 on Amazon :blush:... it was free shipping. Totally justified:haha:

Haha! I'm horrible too! I tend to take them at completely ridiculous times just bc I have them! When I was BF DS I took a ton. I had no idea when my cycle would return and I hoped I'd catch the first egg. So I'd randomly test...BFN. that's ok, I'll just test again tomorrow. Or later today. Whatever things change. I'm basically having to sit on my hands to avoid testing now at 6dpo. I may or may not have ordered the economy wondfo pack from amazon too. Amazon is enabling my peeing on sticks addiction. :haha:

There should be an "are you sure you need this" button on Amazon. Just like the texting when drunk app :haha:

Eleanor, hi and welcome! :hi: Good luck to you! :)

Eclaire, "efficient German sex"....too funny! I got a good giggle out of that! Sorry for the frustrations of it, but the way you worded that was great! :haha:

Mytime, so sorry! :hugs: have you taken a test, just to see if something does show up? I know it doesn't change anything if so, but just so you'll know I guess?

MnG, love the pic! :rofl:

Emma, frustrating! Keep at it, hopefully it'll get there soon! I'm kind of still waiting to O...I say kind of because I'm pretty sure I did today. If not it'll be tomorrow I'm sure, I felt some O pains today but I'll watch for any tomorrow too just to be sure.

Dojen, that's hilarious that you seemingly have hpt's all around the house! :haha:

MUMOF, gotcha! Good luck! :thumbup:

Laura, I always spot off and on for a few days before AF, and sometimes it sounds like what you've described. But if you've never had that before, that could definitely be a good sign! Good luck! :)

Sophias, that's funny! It's so hard not to test when you have them laying around!

Eleanor, hi and welcome! :hi: Good luck to you! :)

Eclaire, "efficient German sex"....too funny! I got a good giggle out of that! Sorry for the frustrations of it, but the way you worded that was great! :haha:

Mytime, so sorry! :hugs: have you taken a test, just to see if something does show up? I know it doesn't change anything if so, but just so you'll know I guess?

MnG, love the pic! :rofl:

Emma, frustrating! Keep at it, hopefully it'll get there soon! I'm kind of still waiting to O...I say kind of because I'm pretty sure I did today. If not it'll be tomorrow I'm sure, I felt some O pains today but I'll watch for any tomorrow too just to be sure.

Dojen, that's hilarious that you seemingly have hpt's all around the house! :haha:

MUMOF, gotcha! Good luck! :thumbup:

Laura, I always spot off and on for a few days before AF, and sometimes it sounds like what you've described. But if you've never had that before, that could definitely be a good sign! Good luck! :)

Sophias, that's funny! It's so hard not to test when you have them laying around!

Thanks for the reply. Definitely never had it before. My cycles are always consistent. I always only spot brown day before af then next day is full blown red. This is only happening when I strain with bowel movement(tmi, sorry).

Mytime I would take a pregnancy test to see if anything comes up, if it does you need to go to a+e.
If nothing then perhaps just an extra heavy period, maybe a chemical, it happens sometimes darling, it's just freaking you out because it is reminding you of your losses.. so sorry it is making you feel that way love :hugs:

And Laura spotting does just happen sometimes randomly, the cervix is sensitive and if happening with a bowel movement it might be you're straining more than usual or something. Perhaps cervix got a little damaged this month from fun BDing. Although you would expect red/pink blood from that... so fingers crossed it is bit of implantation spotting :D

Afm I'm only 3-4 days past ov so not feeling anything yet except usual complaints :p But it's very much on mine and hubby's mind... at least our six month old keeps us busy :)

That could definitely be a good sign then! FX, I really hope this is it for you! :)

Mytime I would take a pregnancy test to see if anything comes up, if it does you need to go to a+e.
If nothing then perhaps just an extra heavy period, maybe a chemical, it happens sometimes darling, it's just freaking you out because it is reminding you of your losses.. so sorry it is making you feel that way love :hugs:

And Laura spotting does just happen sometimes randomly, the cervix is sensitive and if happening with a bowel movement it might be you're straining more than usual or something. Perhaps cervix got a little damaged this month from fun BDing. Although you would expect red/pink blood from that... so fingers crossed it is bit of implantation spotting :D

Afm I'm only 3-4 days past ov so not feeling anything yet except usual complaints :p But it's very much on mine and hubby's mind... at least our six month old keeps us busy :)

It varied in color. The first two times I had it were Jan.1st and I noticed a pink tinge to the toilet paper so I checked my cervix and wiped the fluid on tp and it was very light pinky orange and just pink the second time I checked cervix. Then nothing on Jan. 2nd, red/brown rust color twice after bm Jan. 3rd. and now red/brown rust color twice after bm again. Idk what is going on. It's all so confusing. I don't temp or use opks so I'm unsure when I ovulated this cycle. All I know is I had blood streaked ewcm on Dec. 19th so I'm assuming I o'd somewhere around then. Dec. 10th was first day of cycle. So I could be anywhere from 14-16dpo give or take. Guess I'll have to wait until Jan. 8th to see if af comes that's when my calendar says next cycle should start.

It sounds to me like you probably O'd on the 19th or 20th based on that, so I'm thinking you're right that you're around 15-16dpo. Have you thought about testing now, just to see? If you really are that many dpo, chances are pretty good that it would show up by now. Do you know how long your lp normally is?

It sounds to me like you probably O'd on the 19th or 20th based on that, so I'm thinking you're right that you're around 15-16dpo. Have you thought about testing now, just to see? If you really are that many dpo, chances are pretty good that it would show up by now. Do you know how long your lp normally is?

Unsure about lp. I tested yesterday with smu 1.5 hour hold. It was :bfn: haven't tested since though. Earliest I've ever gotten a bfp was 15dpo. My cycles are always between 28-29 days. I'm out of test now though. Thinking of waiting it out. I hope :witch: stays away.

Well that could be promising too, that you normally are kind of late getting your bfp's! Definitely doesn't mean you're out yet with your bfn yesterday! I don't blame you for waiting it out though, I feel like I make myself less crazy when I do that!

Well that could be promising too, that you normally are kind of late getting your bfp's! Definitely doesn't mean you're out yet with your bfn yesterday! I don't blame you for waiting it out though, I feel like I make myself less crazy when I do that!

Same here, I don't want to get my hopes up if I see a faint line and it happens to really be negative or something. I hate seeing those :bfn:.

Me too. I get so mad when I see them! Which is why I have decided to just wait it out the last few cycles, unless I have a specific reason to test early (such as going to an event where it would be good to know first or something).

Hi Ladies! I hope you had a great weekend and an awesome holiday! :winkwink:

Turtle~Hey cycle buddy! I know what you were doing this weekend. :haha: I hope you catch the egg and this your cycle. Good Luck!!!

MnG~It is so good to see you! I missed seeing you on the thread. I hope the break was exactly what you needed to recharge. I was just PMing Turtle the other day and I was asking about you. Best of luck with the IUI in the near future. Do they plan on doing the sperm washing as well? The RE I used to go to never did an US the day of IUI either. I would have 2-3 US before the IUI and they can tell by the last US what day you will ovulate. So happy to hear your hubby is all better….that is great news!

Mh~Enjoy the rest of your trip. Still a little envious that you are in Hawaii. We all can live vicariously through your trip.

Leti~So happy to hear that your IUI went well. Whoo for great sperm numbers! :thumbup: I am excited for you to test this cycle. Good Luck!!!

Jules~Thank you for the positive vibes! You are so sweet.

Eclaire~Sending you a (((BIG HUG)))! I wish you continued healing in the new year. You made me giggle with the "efficient German sex”.

Mytime~I am so sorry that you think you MCed and you are in so much pain. I hope it passes quickly. Can you call your OB or RE? Sending you a big hug. :hugs:

DoJ~I hear you with the turning into a seductress. I have stopped telling my hubby when I am ovulating or have CM, because it’s a total turnoff. I accidentally let it slip this weekend that I would be ovulating soon and I wanted to kick myself. He said, “Ovulating? I thought we were just having fun?” Silly boy.

Welcome to the new ladies! :flower:

AFM, I am CD 12 today and I am ovulating! Can I get a whootoot?! We were able to get a couple of sessions in this weekend, so I think we should be covered. I am looking forward to my first appointment with my new RE at the end of the month. After 4 unsuccessful IUIs, our next step will be IVF. IVF makes me a little nervous, but I am crossing my fingers and hoping for best.

Baby dust all! OXOX

Happy New Year, ladies! May I stalk to keep an eye out so I can give huge congrats to my buddies when you get your bfps? FX for you all and :dust: all around!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->