January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Tested this morning ladies and I think I see a line:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 33
Mng I see a line as well!!! Congrats!

AFM, I am 16dpo and still no AF, BFN's since 8dpo. I took prometrium from 2dpo to 14 dpo as instructed my by Dr. So I'm guessing AF will show by the weekend. I'm just ready to start a new cycle.

Anyone else waiting to test?

I've gotten evaps on them before, plenty of times. This was within a 2ish minute window AND its pink, not gray. The only thing throwing me off is that i woke up SUPER B*TCH and I'm ravenous, which is totally the norm for me 3 days before AF.
I don't have any FRERs so I'll wait to test again tomorrow. If it's darker I'm gonna run out for a digi before work at 3.

I see that line Braxton! Congrats :happydance:

MnG - oh that's so exciting that it's pink in real life. I can't wait for you to test tomorrow with FMU! :happydance:
Just remember digi's aren't as sensitive as FRER so it may be worth waiting to use a digi until AF is late.

Xx

Congrats on the Bfps!!! Hoping for wonderful pregnancies for you ladies!

Af got me 3 days early. On to the next cycle for me!

AF got me as well. And honestly, I'm pretty excited to start a new cycle. Hopefully BF cooperates this time!!! Lol good luck to you all!

Braxton and MnG, I see them both!!!! Yay, congrats!!!! Can't wait to see more tests coming our way from the 2 of you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hi girls,

Congrats to all who got their BFP's. :happydance:

I'm sad to say that I'm out this month :cry: AF showed up this morning. I had tested yesterday evening and got a :bfn: :cry:

Woot!!! Congrats MnG and Braxton I see both those lines!! So happy for you both. MnG I think the hunger is normal, I've been so hungry this week lol and so has another friend of mine who's 8 weeks along :happydance:

Hi girls,

Congrats to all who got their BFP's. :happydance:

I'm sad to say that I'm out this month :cry: AF showed up this morning. I had tested yesterday evening and got a :bfn: :cry:

So sorry! :hugs: I really hope this next month is the month for you! :)

Good morning ladies. Its a beautiful day for a :bfp:
i can not believe this. :happydance:

I saved my FMU (don't judge lol) and will head out for an FRER and a digi once the sun comes up. For now though I'm gong back to bed.
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 20150128_054237-1-1.jpg
    20150128_054237-1-1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 16
Woohoo! So happy for you MnG! I know you've been trying for a while now so I'm so stoked you finally got your BFP! Praying it's a sticky one for you xx

OMG Congrats MnG:wohoo: xxxxx I am so happy for you its been a very lucky start to the year !!!!! happy and healthy 9 months arghhhh !!!!! :happydance:

lol I have been stalking this board this morning waiting for an update

Whooooo!! That is definately a nice pink line! :happydance: That is brilliant news! I am so so happy for you!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Have you told hubby yet? I bet he is over the moon!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"