January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

littlejune and Little Sienna, good luck with your testing today! Have you tested yet? :)

Laura, that's all sounding great! I'm glad OH will be bringing you some tests on your way home, I have my FX for you! Be sure to update us, and good luck!!! :)

Eclaire, believe me, I am NOT happy about this at all! And there will surely be some heads rolling if they don't get this sorted out quickly!

MnG, how right you are! Away sex (particularly hotel room sex!) is often the best! Sounds like you'll have a fun time trying that weekend! :winkwink:

Craigbaby, that very well could be the case! I think they say it's usually anywhere from 12-36 hours after your +opk so most people just assume it's the next day if they're not temping. But, it could have been the following day even! FX for you, keep us updated! :hugs:

I'm thinking maybe I might just have my first off cycle or something. I hope I'm wrong but IDK. I never had any spotting with my other pregnancies so this would definitely be a first if it came out positive. I doubt that it will, but I will update either way.

Waiting with baited breath Laura! Wishing you huge luck X

Question for you ladies,

Has any of you had a temp rise the same day as the positive opk. FF is putting my ov day at C13 the same day I got positive opk, but I think I ov CD14 since I woke up that day with ovulation cramps. Or maybe I ovulated overnight? :shrug: so confused!

Blergh cramping quite a bit today.. only 4dpo so I don't think it's related but it's annoying. Probably more to do with stopping the pill and my poor body being confused :haha:

Question for you ladies,

Has any of you had a temp rise the same day as the positive opk. FF is putting my ov day at C13 the same day I got positive opk, but I think I ov CD14 since I woke up that day with ovulation cramps. Or maybe I ovulated overnight? :shrug: so confused!

I never understood this either. When I temped I would confirm O but then my pos opk wouldn't be for another day or hours later. ..
its possible yours was overnight :shrug:

Good evening ladies. Well I managed to keep myself busy and not peeing on sticks during my day off today. So that's an accomplishment. I've been prepping for a snowstorm (I live in Chicago) and we expect like 7 inches overnight. That should make for a fun commute tomorrow. I'm new to driving in bad weather so it makes me all anxious.

I've been kinda crampy since my HSG. Nothing major but I thought I did feel twinging in my right side. I never really felt which side I ovulated from so maybe the HSG made me "clearer". I blame everything new on the HSG. LOL.

So what's everyone else doing to keep themselves occupied?

Hello! I hope Monday was a good day for everyone.

Turtle~I am so sorry that you are struggling with the insurance. Keep doing what you are doing and it will get ironed out. It is worth jumping through the hoops….my insurance covered $9,000 of the RE visits and etc. last year. I know it’s frustrating, so if you need to vent we are here. I hope you caught the egg this weekend…and had some fun along the way.

MnG~I’m sorry you were in a low spot, but I am glad that the break helped you recharge. This fertility stuff is so hard and then to add the meds that make you feel like you are going crazy on top of it makes it even harder. I completely understand. I switched to my friend’s RE that is the #1 IVF Dr. in the area. The old RE was a top Dr. in the area too, I just came across IVF success rates that are in the public domain and the decision was easy for me. IVF is very intense, extremely expensive ($16,000), and our last shot at a child, so I feel I have made the best choice for me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week. Baby dust to all. :dust:

:bfn: https://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z36/LauraYoung222007/20150105_222746-1-1.jpg I could have sworn I saw a very faint line while the test was still working but I know it was wishful thinking. :( I have no idea why I'm spotting instead of having a normal period. This has never happened before. So I'm wondering if I should see a Dr. Since this is abnormal for me? Any thoughts?

Hi hi! Thought I would jump in and say I tested yesterday BFN but then today :bfp:

Laura if you are spotting before af it could mean low progesterone. I woul go to the dr only if this happens frequently.
Congrats Herdingdogs. H&H 9 month.

Laura if you are spotting before af it could mean low progesterone. I woul go to the dr only if this happens frequently.
Congrats Herdingdogs. H&H 9 month.

This is the first time it's happened. I'm always very regular 28-29 day cycle.

Congrats herdingdogs wishing you and happy and healthy 9 months. I tested bfn yesterday and am hoping for my BFP today I am 3 days late for af... So frustrating

Hi everybody! This is my first month TTC and thus my first TWW. It's nerve wrecking! I've been charting my temp, cervix and CF religiously all month, so now I'm over analysing my chart for signs. Also noticing every little twitch or crampy feeling.. Going craaaaazy!

I'm 8DPO now, so trying to hold of testing until saturday 11th of january.

My temps keep going up little by little each day, and I've have a weird lower back pain on 6DPO. Hopefull! I will be so bummed when I get a BFN! But at the same time, we know it would be crazy to have a BFP at the first try...

Babydust to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->