January's IUI's anyone Else

what do Gonal shots do? does it increase the chance of twins or more eggs or something? all my doctor is doing is an u.s at cd 14 and then trigger shot if everything is okay and then check my at cd21 on my progesterone level...

The witch showed up !! Calling doctor in the am :happydance: gonal is injections and its a more aggressive fertility medication, make more eggys. I'm using the gonal because I only have one tube that is open so we are hoping to get more eggys on my good side. I used gonal when we tried IVF and we got 19 eggys the first time and 21 second time so I know I produce lots :haha:

Oh wow! That's crazy and awesome at the same time! Lots of eggs! :) would they use that with femera or anything? Or is that to dangerous?

Oh wow! That's crazy and awesome at the same time! Lots of eggs! :) would they use that with femera or anything? Or is that to dangerous?

I'm not sure if they would combined the two during one cycle.. You don't want to over stimulate, I do know that my doctor is going to lower my dose so I don't produce that many lol

Oh okay :) that would be crazy to say " I'm pregnant with sextruplets" lol that's like 6 or something right :) I think my hubby would faint. Evrrytime I say I want twins he just rolls his eyes lol and says no! One is enough to start with maybe two total...maybe..

Yeah multiples scare me but we are prepare if that's what happens .. More than two we are going to faint lmao :haha:

Lol I told ppl I want twins a boy and a girl and get it over with and then get fixed...but triplets or something like that scares me :/ a girl in my class had twin boys her first pregnancy and I don't think it was planned..I was like holy crap! :/ I could only imagine! But they are great parents and the boys are so cute!

Yes they will not allow more than one drug a cycle, when preparing and before they prescribe me the femara, they stated clearly to not use the Clomids. Tested again with ic and bfn so my af should be here by tues I am starting to cramp so :happydance: for me. I am so ready for this. My fertile window starts in twelve days. I am so ready ladies just plain out ready

Just wandering for you all that have taken ovidrel.. Do you think it can make you depressed? I am really a very positive person, but felt so sad last month and this round after the shot?

So today is CD1 for me - first full flow day !! I have my baseline appt on Wednesday !! I have to order my trigger shot and cerotide !! The cerotide helps me not ovulate to early ;)

I'm excited and nervous !! Mrstruth your right behind me Hun - we are going to have our belly bumps together !! :hugs:

Christina yes I am Hun, now I am spot checking for her to bring her behind on. S ready for this IUI :happydance:

Ingodshand I don't know! This will actually be my first time taking it

Yes Girly !!! I go to my appt in the am ;) I think I start shots tomorrow night :happydance:

Christina make sure to update us. I am so excited for you. Ladies af is two days late. I know I am not preggo i tested yest with a first choice and received a bfn so i am just patiently waiting

Ok ladies !! I start shots tomorrow (gonal 75IU and Lupron .5Ml) then I go back to the doctors on Monday to see how my follicles are growing !!! I really hope I have lots on my open side (left) !! Pray and hope for a miracle:coffee:

Ok ladies !! I start shots tomorrow (gonal 75IU and Lupron .5Ml) then I go back to the doctors on Monday to see how my follicles are growing !!! I really hope I have lots on my open side (left) !! Pray and hope for a miracle:coffee:

I am praying your left side is flooded with follicles and you get knocked up lol

Christina make sure to update us. I am so excited for you. Ladies af is two days late. I know I am not preggo i tested yest with a first choice and received a bfn so i am just patiently waiting

that is the worst feeling when you are late, but do not think you are preggars. Hope af shows up soon or you get a bfp!

So I started my progesterone suppositories last night and all I have to say is Yuck!!

So I started my progesterone suppositories last night and all I have to say is Yuck!!

Are you serious? I was wondering how those suppositories were. So here goes. I was due to ovulate Tuesday 12/18 but I didn't get a positive until Wed around 9pm on Thursday it was a strong positive and Friday the positive was fading. Someone told me that I count the first positive as the day I was going ovulate so would that make Thrusday 1dpo or Fri. So according to calculation that throws my cycle to 4 weeks and a day tomorrow. Still no sign of the witch I am puffy around my panty line, underneath my tummy and I been having pressure not cramps since last night and twinges. I think my lining is breaking down. My lp is 13 so if wed is when I started ovulating then 13 was today. I read that your lp always stay the same so if you ovulate late then your af will be late. So hopefully she is here by Thrusday but Friday she would be definitely late. So I can start my meds and get ready for my IUI. IUI IUI IUI and that was a cheer lol :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->