January's IUI's anyone Else

I love your iui cheer! The lp does stay constant at least we can count on that! The supps are not so bad too start but I have gotten a lot of cramping and leaking most of the day (sorry Tmi!) hope tomorrow is better

I hope it is as well. I have my fingers crossed for you Hun. So when are you testing

I normally have between 24 or 25 day cycles but the doctor told me to wait until day 28 which will be next Sunday. not sure I can wait that long but we shall see! do you know yet?

I normally have between 24 or 25 day cycles but the doctor told me to wait until day 28 which will be next Sunday. not sure I can wait that long but we shall see! do you know yet?

My doctor office told me to wait it out as well. I am trying to keep the patience

I started my first set of shots (Gonal and Lupron) !! Hope I produce lots of eggys on my good side !! :happydance:

Hi Ladies

Im hoping to join in on your convo. Im presently trying my third IUI (but first one with injectables). To give a quick background on me, my hubby (26) and I (27) have been trying to conceive for three years and got pregnant on our third IUI (on femara with one follicle) last Feb. Unfortunately our daughter was still born at 21 weeks due to a spontaneous heart defect. This is something no parent should experience but we are hoping our angel Elizabeth will help us on our journey.
Since losing Elizabeth in July, we have had two failed IUI 9 one in nov and one in dec). The IUI only had one egg (first month left ovary, second month right). We are hoping that injectables will do the trick and get eggs on both ovaries (we had our success with Elizabeth on my left ovary so hoping for some on that side!) and may move onto IVF soon if it doesnt work because Im just feeling so emotionally drained from it all and ready to move forward.

Have any of you done injectables on an IUI before? My RE said that sometimes you can get too many eggs and it be canceled :S really hoping thats not the case!

so happy we can all be here to support each other on our next IUI and hopefully we can all have some success!

Good luck ingodshand!! Hope it works for you :) my blood work was less than one but I got a faint faint positive on a IC...so I dunno ppl are telling me since I waited so long to look at it that it was an evap. But I don't think it was cuz it was a line! But anyways...on to this cycle start femera tomorrow!! Good luck everyone!

Thanks! The iui went really well just having some cramps. my husband had a really good sample at 15m with great morph and motility. Now in the really painful 2ww! those evap lines are so evil! I hope this cycle will be great for you!

Hello ingodshand I am sorry last night we must was typing at the same time because I didn't see your story. Can you tell me what day you took the ovidrel because the nurse for my doctor told me cd3 I am waiting on my RE to contact back because I feel that is incorrect.

Sugarpi24 this may just be your month here. I have heard great things about femara and the success rate of it.

Christina! I am in the waiting pool with you. We have been on this journey together a while now and I am ready to see our bfps :happydance:

hi, I took 5mg of femara on days 3-7 and then had an us on day 12 to check my follies. they told me to take the ovidrel that night and have the iui on day 14. I start my progesterone on day 16 and continue until I her a bfp or the witch shoes up!

I hear a lot of women are in femara 5mg my RE only placed me on 2.5 mg because she stated that I ovulate perfectly on my own and the meds were to just give me a little boost. My cycle is normally 26 days this cycle it was 31 I started spotting around 3 and I am still just very light spotting barely anything idk what's going on but I can't count cd1 until a full flow.

:wacko:
Hi Ladies

Im hoping to join in on your convo. Im presently trying my third IUI (but first one with injectables). To give a quick background on me, my hubby (26) and I (27) have been trying to conceive for three years and got pregnant on our third IUI (on femara with one follicle) last Feb. Unfortunately our daughter was still born at 21 weeks due to a spontaneous heart defect. This is something no parent should experience but we are hoping our angel Elizabeth will help us on our journey.
Since losing Elizabeth in July, we have had two failed IUI 9 one in nov and one in dec). The IUI only had one egg (first month left ovary, second month right). We are hoping that injectables will do the trick and get eggs on both ovaries (we had our success with Elizabeth on my left ovary so hoping for some on that side!) and may move onto IVF soon if it doesnt work because Im just feeling so emotionally drained from it all and ready to move forward.

Have any of you done injectables on an IUI before? My RE said that sometimes you can get too many eggs and it be canceled :S really hoping thats not the case!

so happy we can all be here to support each other on our next IUI and hopefully we can all have some success!

:wacko:
Hi Ladies

Have any of you done injectables on an IUI before? My RE said that sometimes you can get too many eggs and it be canceled :S really hoping thats not the

Hello Angel well this is my first iui I have went through one IVF process where they ordered us injectables and also Christina whom is part of this thread has done IVF as well and is now currently on injectables this is my first and I am only on femara and doing the trigger shot. I think af is trying to show for I am only having very light very light spotting not bleeding. I can't count cd1 until full flow.nthe injectables aren't too bad but if you do have to many they will cancel hopefully this will not be the case for you. See with IVF they want as many eggs as they can get. I hope this is your cycle and I am sorry about baby Elizabeth I know she is watching over mommy

Hi ladies I'm on my third day of gonal injections (75iu) I'm hoping to have at least two or three good size eggys on my left side - my right side is blocked so we are doing the shots only on the left side hoping to get that size to give up some good eggys !!! Next appt is Monday !! :hugs:

Hoping for sticky beans for all of us :hugs:

Hi ladies I'm on my third day of gonal injections (75iu) I'm hoping to have at least two or three good size eggys on my left side - my right side is blocked so we are doing the shots only on the left side hoping to get that size to give up some good eggys !!! Next appt is Monday !! :hugs:

Hoping for sticky beans for all of us :hugs:

good luck Christina! Are you having any side effects?

Good luck ingodshand!! Hope it works for you :) my blood work was less than one but I got a faint faint positive on a IC...so I dunno ppl are telling me since I waited so long to look at it that it was an evap. But I don't think it was cuz it was a line! But anyways...on to this cycle start femera tomorrow!! Good luck everyone!

Thanks! The iui went really well just having some cramps. my husband had a really good sample at 15m with great morph and motility. Now in the really painful 2ww! those evap lines are so evil! I hope this cycle will be great for you!

Hello ingodshand I am sorry last night we must was typing at the same time because I didn't see your story. Can you tell me what day you took the ovidrel because the nurse for my doctor told me cd3 I am waiting on my RE to contact back because I feel that is incorrect.

Sugarpi24 this may just be your month here. I have heard great things about femara and the success rate of it.

Christina! I am in the waiting pool with you. We have been on this journey together a while now and I am ready to see our bfps :happydance:

hi, I took 5mg of femara on days 3-7 and then had an us on day 12 to check my follies. they told me to take the ovidrel that night and have the iui on day 14. I start my progesterone on day 16 and continue until I her a bfp or the witch shoes up!

I hear a lot of women are in femara 5mg my RE only placed me on 2.5 mg because she stated that I ovulate perfectly on my own and the meds were to just give me a little boost. My cycle is normally 26 days this cycle it was 31 I started spotting around 3 and I am still just very light spotting barely anything idk what's going on but I can't count cd1 until a full flow.

I am not even sure if I ovulate but was hoping the femara would give me more than one egg and since I had three follicles about the same size than maybe it worked! My dh and I talked about twins last week but I might flip if it more than two! Just praying for one though!
I always spot for days before af shows. they let me go until 35 days two months ago, but not longer. Maybe call the doc on Monday to see if they want you to come in and just get your cycle started!

Welcome angelmom27! So glad you reached out and shared your story. I am so sorry about your daughter. I cannot imagine the pain of losing a baby. I pray this cycle goes really great for you! can't wait to hear all about it!

I am not even sure if I ovulate but was hoping the femara would give me more than one egg and since I had three follicles about the same size than maybe it worked! My dh and I talked about twins last week but I might flip if it more than two! Just praying for one though!
I always spot for days before af shows. they let me go until 35 days two months ago, but not longer. Maybe call the doc on Monday to see if they want you to come in and just get your cycle started!

I was talking to my DH about multiples and our chances :haha: he was like two okay three oh no lol I said well baby it's not up to us. I hope all of us catch the pregnant virus where everyone just fall pregnant

I hope we have twins...my hubby not so much...lol :) I want a boy and a girl...and then maybe get my tubes tied after that...but we will see...we have to have our first one first lol ;)

I hope we have twins...my hubby not so much...lol :) I want a boy and a girl...and then maybe get my tubes tied after that...but we will see...we have to have our first one first lol ;)

I wouldn't advise the tubal ligation I am a tubal reversal mom and I was very fertile before my procedure and now I am infertile and need assistance and I found that my tubes were bent during the process and stuck to my uterus for six years. So noooo not the tr. I want twins as well

Boy and girl twins named Emma and Evan would be perfect! Here's to sweet dreams tonight!

Oh..yikes mrstruth! Ill keep that in mind when it comes to that. :/

I forget how weird my dreams get being on the meds !! :haha:

Mrstruth - yeah for CD1 and getting to start your meds !! :happydance:
I agree with you on the tubal - I personally will not do it again and would tell anyone that wants it done to think about it really really hard before having it done, think about birth control first ;) before going that route. I do have to say part of me is glad I did it and part of me wished I didn't

Tubal is a very hard decision :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->