January's IUI's anyone Else

Mine was the same sugarpi and it was gone after my period.

Negative blood today :( so bummed out :( onto IVF and hoping we are finally cut a freaking break!

Okay :/ hope mines gone :/ they said its on the right side and its 30x40? Isn't that big?

Hope IVF works for you angel!! Goodness at least one of us girls need to catch a break!

Thanks sugarpi I'm really hoping so :)
My cyst was about 32 and it was gone at day three of my next cycle. I'm sure you will be fine :)

angel-I hope IVF works for you. Please keep us informed of the whole process. I'm very interested as I'm probably headed that way myself...even though I REALLY hope it doesn't come to that.

AFM-I had my CD3 ultrasound this morning and all my cysts are gone!!! Woohoo!!! They are also upping my meds. I REALLY hope this helps me produce more than just one good sized follicle. I want this to work SO SO SO bad!!! The last cycle I was completely pesamistic. I mean, I hoped it would work, but I just a had feeling it wouldn't. This cycle, I'm feeling much better. I'm just praying I get 2-4 really good sized/mature follicles that will produce some nice ripe eggies so I can FINALLY get that illusive BFP.

I am sorry angel! Hopeful IVF helps me and you both.
Hello ladies! Stopped in to check on you ladies, good luck to those doing IUI this cycle. My IUI was a bust! I am 11 dpo by fertility friend and 9dpo by countdown. I tested today and bfn. Thinking about doing both Clomids and femara this upcoming cycle

Aww that sucks mrstruth! But your not out til af shows :) hope she stays away for you!!

Hoping to do our second IUI by the end of this month...beginning of next... :( as long as everything is clear!

Thanks Sugar, I hope you are able to do one next month, I will have my fingers crossed for you.

Afm I am starting to think these progesterone suppositories are irritating my uterus, I have had negative hpts yet, my uterus has a lot of pressure, tightness and twinging. Can the progesterone cause this

I'm not sure. They can cause yeast infections though. Yea...not fun.

Aww that sucks mrstruth! But your not out til af shows :) hope she stays away for you!!

Hoping to do our second IUI by the end of this month...beginning of next... :( as long as everything is clear!

Hey momma - How are you :hugs:

My 2nd IUI was a no good :( so we are trying our third and last IUI

Hopefully we can get really aggressive and get a good sample :shrug: Just really sad lately. I feel so stressed out lately

I'm sorry Christina!! I hope it works for you!! Third times a charm! :)

I know it sucks playing the waiting game! :( its all ttc is! For me being as impatient sometimes I'm surprised I haven't gone crazy...okay maybe I have a little already...but still :) I told my mom that next time she comes over ill have the nursery upstairs all done and ill be rocking a baby doll and when she walks in ill say " grandmas here..." lol I can just picture it...

Hello ladies, I am confused, I been testing negative the last three days but I haven't tested today and I also stopped the progesterone two days ago, they started irritating my va-jay jay :cry: I took my temp and instead of my temp going down its shooting up, I am wondering what could cause this. Yesterday my temp was 98.1 and today it's 98.3

Mrstruth-That's why I stopped temping after I saw that I ovulated. I don't really think they help much other than to confuse you when it comes close to AF. My temps were crazy when I started taking the progesterone also.

Sugarpi-I told my brother (who is getting married this fall) that if he has a baby before me I think I'll go crazy. DH looked at me and says, "You'll GO crazy? You went crazy a LONG time ago..." Which I agreed. So, I feel ya. This TTC business makes you insane!

AFM- I had an internal ultrasound today (CD 8). I have two follicles on my left ovary that are sizes 14 & 15 and one on my right that is an 11. My tentative plan is to do one more night of injections and then do the IUI on Friday, but they're going to call me back later today after they get the results of my blood draw and talk to the doctor. I am SO hopeful and optimistic this cycle. I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->