January's IUI's anyone Else

Hey girls!!! IUI day today. :) DH are just sitting in the car waiting to do the actual procedure. Yipee... I'm feeling pretty optimistic this time. I had a lot of bleeding on Thursday & so they did an internal ultrasound this morning (which they never do otherwise) & my lining looks great & I have 2 really good looking follicles & possibly a third, that all look like they should release in the next 4-6 hours...which is perfect. Just praying we catch an egg this cycle. I am so ready to be done w/all this!!!

Good luck bray!!! :) I really hope it works for you guys this time!!

Good luck Brayr and fingers crossed this is your month!
Tomorrow I have ultrasound to see how my eggs are coming for IVF and presently look four months pregnant from all the swelling! Lol hopefully ill actually be that way soon :) I'm so happy with our decision to move forward and the retrieval will be sometime this week which is perfect bc I'm off for march break :) keeping everything crossed for us :)

Oh and a cool stat... IVF and iui are at the highest success rates from march to may :)

anglemom-How did the scan go? I hope you've got a ton follicles.

I had to make an appointment today so that if I'm not pregnant, we can discuss our next option...meaning IVF. Bummer...I really hope it worked and I don't have to worry about it though.

:( good luck bray! I hope you don't have to do IVF :( but if you do I hope it brings your bfp!!

I don't know if its because Im not taking any meds this cycle and I'm having "withdrawals" but I feel like I'm getting irritated easily...and going crazy! :/ I have crazy moods anyways...but it seems worse this month :(

I pray for you ladies.. lots of follicles and lots of BFP !!:hugs:

Im going to hopefully attempt our third IUI this Fri or Sat.. 6-8 follicles on my left side that is open as of Tuesday

so hopefully they made a good progess in growth tomorrow morning. last try, so im hoping and praying :hugs:

Did you have an appointment today Christina to see how your follicles were doing?

Everything went really good !! Im going to post a pic of my follicle sizes :hugs:

I have two that are ready now and 4-5 that are just about there, so one more day of meds, trigger Fri @ 6pm and IUI on Sat !! :coffee:

IUI #3.JPG

Sounds great ladies ...
Afm Today is cd12 I received my first smiley face on the opk yesterday and uploaded it on my FB page because my iPad does not do uploads. And my laptop is at home :dohh: I normally get my first positive on opk around cd15 or maybe as early as 14 a positive that is as strong as the control line, so cd11 is very early seeing that I normally ovulate cd 15 or 17 17th lately, besides the last months trigger shot. I am not doing temp this cycle either. I been having twinges from my left and right side so I don't which I would ovulate on, my appointment is Wed and yet I am a week 4-5 early with ovulating. But hey it's okay! I am excited to see you ladies results this cycle and wishing you all the best. Thanks for all of your support. My Facebook page again is www.facebook.com/ttcbabybumpaftertr

So, I tested this morning (10dpo) and I saw a VERY faint line. So, it's either left overs from my trigger shot, an evap line or the start of my BFP. Obviously I'm hoping for the latter. I'll test again tomorrow to see if it gets darker or dissappears. I know I should probably wait until Thursday, but yea, there is no way that's going to happen. :)

So, I tested this morning (10dpo) and I saw a VERY faint line. So, it's either left overs from my trigger shot, an evap line or the start of my BFP. Obviously I'm hoping for the latter. I'll test again tomorrow to see if it gets darker or dissappears. I know I should probably wait until Thursday, but yea, there is no way that's going to happen. :)

Im praying for you.. my first cycle I tested on day 10 and it was bone dry.. neg

So I think it looks good for you !! :hugs:

Well, I think I maybe jumped the gun. 11DPO, and now the test is completely blank. I'm just really low today. I know it's still early, but it still sucks.

Brayr I know you are feeling down try to stay positve. I hope things look up for you

Hey girls, this month was a bust! Oh well. Doc isn't going to make us do IVF next, instead they're going to do a hybrid of femara, follistum, ovidrel, IUI and prometrium. This will be my first experiance with femara. Super excited and releaved that we don't have to do IVF right away. I have a feeling that when I go to my consult on Thursday that will be the main topic of conversation though.

Where is everyone else in there cycles?

Awesome bray!! I hope that works! The doctor must think that you don't need IVF to get pregnant. :) its crazy how many options there are for women to get pregnant! Good luck I hope you don't have to do IVF! :)

I am waiting for af to show so we can get this show on the road :)

That's super Brayr I hope that next cycle gives you all that you need

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->