Jasmine going hospital *Update page 11 & 12*

:hugs: Thank goodness for the positive update.Thinking of her,poor little thing :hugs:

Hi guys, sorry I couldn't update any sooner, I didn't have my mobile on me until last night when Rich brought it me in, at 3:30am on sunday Jasmine started crying and I couldn't seem to stop her so I sat up with her and she started shaking, I was screaming at Rich to get an ambulance and he took her off me and put her under the fan, her neck went back and her eyes went into the back of her head and she was all stiff and wasn't alert, once the ambulance came her temp was taken and it was 42.4 I was petrified, anyway we got to the hospital (Viersen) and they checked her over and her temp was 39.8 so they put her on a drip, her temp went down slowly during the next 24 hours, they took some blood which they said confirmed that she had bacteria in her blood, she had an EEG on her brain at 11:30am which we still haven't had the results from but they allowed her to come home as she had the drip taken out and her antibiotics were given by mouth. She's not 100% but shes certainly alot better then she was, thank you for all your support, I haven't checked all the messages but will read them shortly, I want a nice hot bath as being cooped up in hospital for 3days is a nightmare. I never even had internet access hence why I couldn't get online xxxx

OMG :shock: I cant believe I missed this. poor little Jasmine, I hope she is better soon, thank god she's on the mend :hugs: you must have been terrified :hugs: for you too

Hi guys, sorry I couldn't update any sooner, I didn't have my mobile on me until last night when Rich brought it me in, at 3:30am on sunday Jasmine started crying and I couldn't seem to stop her so I sat up with her and she started shaking, I was screaming at Rich to get an ambulance and he took her off me and put her under the fan, her neck went back and her eyes went into the back of her head and she was all stiff and wasn't alert, once the ambulance came her temp was taken and it was 42.4 I was petrified, anyway we got to the hospital (Viersen) and they checked her over and her temp was 39.8 so they put her on a drip, her temp went down slowly during the next 24 hours, they took some blood which they said confirmed that she had bacteria in her blood, she had an EEG on her brain at 11:30am which we still haven't had the results from but they allowed her to come home as she had the drip taken out and her antibiotics were given by mouth. She's not 100% but shes certainly alot better then she was, thank you for all your support, I haven't checked all the messages but will read them shortly, I want a nice hot bath as being cooped up in hospital for 3days is a nightmare. I never even had internet access hence why I couldn't get online xxxx

oh jazzy how scary for you , im so glad she is on the mend :hugs:

I'm so glad she's recovering well... you and Rich must have been terrified.

And I hope her EEG results are normal...

((((((((((((((Big hugs for Rita, Rich & Jasmine)))))))))))))))))

Take care.

xxxxxxxx

:hug: Sounds terrifying - so glad she's home and doing a bit better. Hope she's back to her normal smiley self soon, and hope the EEG results are normal x

:hug::hug: glad ur home and well x x sounds so scary

So glad you are home hun, and Jas is on the mend. Take care and get some well earned rest.

Thanks, im def gonna be resting tonight, just gonna keep a close eye on her xx

oh sweetie i'm so so so glad everythings ok :hugs: poor you and jasmine :hugs: x x x

so glad you are home, must have been so scary:hugs::hug:

So glad little Jasmine is home, get some well earned rest :hugs:

Get well soon Jasmine xox

Thanks guys, I was lucky Rich was there, he made me leave the room as I couldn't calm down, luckily shes ok, and the support means soo much to me. *hugs to you all*

wow, i havent been at the comp for a while as i was in london, i cant believe how much ive missed, im so glad everything worked out ok, that bath sounds like a good idea, lavander is very relaxing aromatherapy. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->