Jasmine going hospital *Update page 11 & 12*

Thats fantastic news, she's been in my thoughts, hope jasmine gets better soon x

Thanks for the update. Glad she ok. Hope she gets well soon xxx

Best wishes to you all. Get well soon Jasmine. xxx

ohhh so glad for the update thanks wobbles so happy shes ok very good news if u get me x

Thanks for the update wobbles. I can safely say that I too was starting to get worried.

I hope she's much better soon & wish her a speedy recovery. I feel for Rita & Rich, must be very worrying for them both I didn say stressful which im guessing it will betoo but from my experience with Olivia in hospital I think the worry just takes over

Xx

Poor little Jasmine :( wishing her a speedy recovery & fingers crossed she is home very soon xoxo:hugs:

Aww bless her...Get well soon babe...:hugs:

xx

Thanks for the update wobbles. I was getting really worried. Can i ask was an EED is?? May sound stupid but i havnt a clue what it is.

Get well soon jasmine :hugs:
xx

OMG!! just caught this! get well soon jasmine!!

I think an EED is when they monitor the wave links in the brain to see if she is having seizures, Noah had one while in the NICU

Thanks for the update wobbles. I was getting really worried. Can i ask was an EED is?? May sound stupid but i havnt a clue what it is.

Get well soon jasmine :hugs:
xx

Get well soon Jasmie :hug:

Thinking of you, get well little princess ! xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Glad we finally have some news!! Hope little Jasmine gets better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members