Jays christmas journal/lists : finally started

jay92

Reaction score
Gonna try and keep track of all my purchases this year. And I aim to cut back, however I say it every single year :xmas2:!

Got their xmas eve boxes today, love them :xmas12:

Please baRe with me and excuse the upside down pics etc :xmas20: I truly have no clue how to attach them and edit etc.

Will starts lists tonight
Xxxx

IMG-20181002-WA0003.jpeg IMG-20181002-WA0005.jpeg

Following! Those boxes are lovely where are they from x

Thanks honey they're from homebargains only 3.99 and can reuse them next year, win win. I was going yo buy the two wooden boxes for £7 and buy the topper of eBay but couldn't pass up that bargain. Plus they're big enough for everything to fit in :xmas8:

Thanks honey they're from homebargains only 3.99 and can reuse them next year, win win. I was going yo buy the two wooden boxes for £7 and buy the topper of eBay but couldn't pass up that bargain. Plus they're big enough for everything to fit in :xmas8:
That's really good I have four to get but for that price it's not too steep!

Honestly honey you could even double them up. I'm considering doing girls in one and mine and DF in the other xx

Honestly honey you could even double them up. I'm considering doing girls in one and mine and DF in the other xx
That's an even better idea :haha: I'll have to nip in at weekend. They were still putting the Christmas stuff out last time I went in so I didn't look properly x

Honestly hun I've took a pic with a detangline spray in box to give an idea.

Mines was a strange one, they had maybe half an aisle at the most for Halloween and 2 entire aisles for Christmas lol:-k

X

20181002_141301.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"