Jealous of BFPs?

Oh hun, your time will come. How long were you NTNP for?

Dont worry sweet we all feel like that at times, but your time will come i know it
x

oh toria big :hugs: yep i feel like this sometimes, and we're not trying at all; sending lots of these :hugs: xxx

Awwww Hun :hugs: :hugs: hope u r feeling a bit better today, know how u r feeling tho xx

Me too :hissy: I want to get cracking :lol:

It will happen for you soon though :hugs: :hugs:

It will come hun, you haven't been NTNP very long have you?

To be honest Ive felt a bit like that recently but I think its just psychological because I know I CAN'T start trying yet

xxx

Last month was the first month! I shouldn't feel like this already. I thought NTNP was meant to be stress free :dohh:

it hasnt been that long girly! give it time. sometimes good things take there time... i should no.

I get so jelouse but i have to have a quick look through to see if there is any one i know.

I don't get that way, I actually get quite excited. But then again I am not NTNP, I am just WTT, maybe if I was and didn't get my BFP, then I would be jealous, have to wait til its my turn to tell you than one.

There's been a pile on both of my usual sites....I know the feeling all too well. Been feeling that way for about 4 years now but I have to wait....uggghhh...

I'm right there with you. I am a test-a-holic. Took 3 today...JUST to be sure I am NOT. I am going mad.

:hugs: :hugs:

I feel lucky that I haven't experienced that yet and am hoping it stays that way. I know how much you want this though and your time will come, soon :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->