jealous

zania

Reaction score
im so fed up of the sickness now and soooooo jealous of all you ladies getting the nursery together i want to be able to do the same but i got ages left lol x

how many weeks are you? i've literally only just started getting my energy back, sickness only just slowing down. x

Im the same with the nursery! :(

We live in a 2bed house on military camp, were suppose to be moving a month maybe 2 before baby is due so no point in doing the nursery. Plus the spare room had a double bed and wardrobe full of DH army gear so couldnt just put up to have the nursery feeling. We did put the cot up an is at the end of our room full of boxes but it isnt the same! Booo :(

I'm 23 weeks and the sickness still hasn't gone for me, it is so wearing! Hope you feel better soon xx

im not able to do a nursery. I have a 3 bed house with 2 kids. 1 boy n 1 girl. The baby will be sharing with his/her brother or sister. Im going to put the pent up creativity into re-decorating the whole house when i have more energy that is. The kids can feel included in choosing a space in either one of their bedrooms for the babys cot to go etc. Thats a long while off yet tho, im only 14weeks.

Hope your sickness eases off, its not much fun is it? I've gone off all the food i enjoy and the morning sickness came back after 2 lovley quiet non vomiting weeks.

im 17weeks we moving house soon to so not got the added stress of that xx

i know what u mean. i feel like ive been pregnant for years now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"