Jehovah's Witnesses

Ooh I remember this thread from yonks ago.
I can't stand them tbh, I hate turning people away and I think they can tell it about me because they just stand there and talk and talk and give me pamphlets even though I've told them I'm an unmarried mother and blah blah, trying to get rid of them... nothing I do works and I don't want to just out and out say GO AWAY so they drive me spare!

i dont like them either,i find it incredibly rude when someone comes to your door preeching! and refuses to go away,i just say i dont believe in it and shut the door,there welcome to a debate if they stay dans been known to through all kinds of facts to them haha.

This thread is ancient lol..

I dont mind them to be honest there not hurting anyone if your not interested in it dont answer the door do what i do and hide until theyve gone lol. Ash once sat talking to them for an hour after they left i asked him if he had any intentions of becoming one and he said no he just felt really bad turning them away bless him lol

<3

I dont mind them coming to the door,i suppose its there whole life and they want people to feel the love of god or something,But its when the refuse to go away it really angers me.

i tell them my mum had a blood transfusion as a baby and if it wasent for that, i wouldnt exsist. i then shut the door lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->