Jennifurball's that was it! (warning, gruesome! lol) - *UPDATED first post (+ pics)*

Congrats hon! Glad she's here safe, that's the most important thing. *hugs*

Congratulations!! Sorry you have a rough time but i bet shes worth it :D

Awww congratulations! Sorry it was a nightmare. Hugs xxx

Well Done!!!! Big congratulations!! xxx

We'd been wondering why you'd gone so quiet and hoped this was it. Sorry it was so hard on you, you'll soon forget though. I said for about 2 weeks after Fin... NEVER AGAIN... well.. here I am again lol.

Can't wait to see pics of wee Scarlett xx

congrads!! i knew it would be soon after reading your other thread :) xxx

but YOU DID IT, and you thought you coudnt and you did, and honestly you will forget and will do it again LOL, and well done, and I cannot wait to see pics of her, CONGRATULATIONS xxxxxxx

Congratulations, been looking out for your THIS IS IT THREAD.

I feel exactly the same at the moment, i swear never again, it was the worst pain i have ever experianced in my life, and now, im so sore down below, im stinging when i wee!!!

Cant wait to see pics x

Sorry you had such a terrible time, I said exactly the same after I had DS but look at me now, pregnant with number 2 ;) Congrats xxx

Well done Hun! And congrats xxx

Well done and Congrats! Don't worry the pain will soon be forgotten about, enjoy your brand new baby girl!!! Can't wait to see pics xxx

Wow well done!!! Been looking forwards to your update!!! Cant wait to see pictures! You did so so so well!!! xxxx

Sorry you had such a hard time :(
But congratulations! Can't wait to see a picture! :flower: xxx

Massive Congratulations Jenny! I cant wait to see pics of your little girl xx

Congrats! It must of been such a shock that you were fully dilated but go you!! Well done, can't wait to see her xoxo

Big congrats! Looking forward to seeing the pics, and well done xx

Congratulations, sorry it was awful but now you can enjoy your little girl!!

Yay!!!! Massive congrats. Can't wait to see pic of Scarlett xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->