Jennifurball's that was it! (warning, gruesome! lol) - *UPDATED first post (+ pics)*

Yay congratulations, sorry it was such a horrible experience but you have the best reward there is!

Congrats on your baby girl. Sorry you had such a tough delivery, wish you a speedy recovery.

Congrats Jen!! Can't wait to see pics. Sorry you had a rough time but all worth it in the end right? :)

As a PP said, I feel like my birth is approaching fast now as I have been following you since very early in my pregnancy! I feel quite scared now lol.

xxxxx

Yay, huge congratulations! It may have been terrible, but it's finished, and now you have your beautiful little girl :) So happy for you. I hope you recover quickly :flow:

Wow congratulations!!!! It feels so weird that you have had your baby but amazing well done you! Sorry you had such a rough time I hope you were treated well at Preston though..eek I'll be having my baby there in a few weeks. Wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best for the future with your little family xx

Huge congratulations Jen. Can't wait to see her. Sorry it was tough, but while you're dealing with the shock now, sounds like you did incredibly. No pain relief at all - what a hero! Enjoy your first few moments with your little girl. Xxx

Congratulations hun! Atleast you've done it now and the labour is just a memory :) :flow:

Ah congratulations! Hope you feel a bit better about it all soon xx

Sorry you had such a rough time with it but she is here now and Im sure in a few weeks you will have forgotten how awful it was. Cant wait to see piccies of your beautiful little girl. x

Congratulations!! Sorry to hear u had such a horrible time, but at least ur lil girl arrived safely and you can enjoy her now. Take care, cant wait to see pics xx

Congrats! :happydance: As another poster said, it may have been gruesome, but you did it!

Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Massive congrats!!! Can't wait to see baby Scarlett!! :baby:

awww jen i'm so sorry it wasn't a great experience for you :( tbh labour isn't tbh :( but didn't help that the staff weren't very willing :( but least you have little scarlett :) congrats and cant wait to see some pics!!! well done hun :) all over now x

Congratulations!! Sorry it was traumatic, but you now have a gorgeous little girl so I'm betting it's worth it.

Congratulations. I know this sounds weird but it's been 8 days since I gave birth - I am bruised and stitches hurt.. but I would do it again tomorrow.. :O Took a few days though.

I wish you all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->