Jennifurball's that was it! (warning, gruesome! lol) - *UPDATED first post (+ pics)*

Congratulations! She is lovely.

Talk to as many people as you can about your labour experience. It really does help you work through it.

Get some rest!

im so pleased for you i remember u from back in second tri xxx

well done for being a hard nut xx

Congrats she is gorgeous and sorry about the traumatic delivery but at least you are both safe and sound!!!:)

Congratulations, she is gorgeous! So worth it! I'm so sorry you had a rough time honey, I hope you recover quick and baby Scarlett is as good as gold xx

Wowser!! Congratulations and sorry to hear it wasn't quite how you hoped. Hopefully Baby Scarlett more than makes up for it now she's here. x

Congratulations! Hope the pain is receding a bit, and you're feeling super proud of yourself for the amazing thing you accomplished! You know you can pretty much do anything now!

Hi everyone, thank you for your best wishes and for following my story! I'm very sore everywhere today, all the tensing up and screaming lol. I should hopefully be home after lunch so I can do a better account of things and also show some other photos. :). My sister has a brilliant one of the 3 of us. She slept terrible last night and made my nipples so sore, I had to get a bottle of formula from the midwife, she loved it and settled better, although was quite clingy and would only sleep in my arms at first. She was on my bed with me for hours but I was terrified of falling asleep as I'd been awake a full 24 hours. Would it do her any harm to formula feed her now? I am more confident with it.

I've formula fed three (although combined with bf for third) and they are all happy, healthy, and just a little bit nutty ;) so if you are happy to ff then there's no harm in it and don't let anyone tell you otherwise or make you feel bad for choosing it
X

Feeding is your choice and there's nothing wrong with doing it however works best for you and your baby. Glad to hear you're doing better this morning! :flower:

Congratulations!
She is a little beauty x
Me and OH were talking about ff over bf and we were both ff and are happy and healthy. OH also has 2 nieces and 4 nephews who were/still are being ff and they are all healthy little people x do what is right for you chick x

Cogratulations hun she is beautiful, Sorry to hear you had a tough time, and regarding feeding you do whatever you feel most comfortable with xxx

It won't do her any harm to be formula fed. Do what you feel best :) xx

Congrats! I'm gonna encourage you to keep at it with the breast feeding tho! Get someone[ask your midwife or someone at hospital to help you get help from a lactation consultant] to help you get a good latch, it sounds as if she's having trouble, you can do it tho! Nips will be sore for a few days, but ital pass!! It's worth it!! x

Thank you everyone. :)

I am still putting her on the boob if she wants it but she just falls asleep within seconds and doesn't feed at all!

Just trying to get sorted now and showered, got some visitors later!

I have updated my first post for anyone who wants to read. :)

I am so in love, she was looking at me before and I just burst into tears haha. :cry: :haha:

She's really gorgeous Jen. And you look great! Hair done and everything lol

congrats to you!! sorry it was horrible but glad you have you're sweet little baby!

Congratulations again. She's a proper cutie with her little rosie cheeks!! Don't worry about people judging you about bottle feeding, none of their business! Hope BF'ing works out though if it's what you want to do xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->