Jennifurball's that was it! (warning, gruesome! lol) - *UPDATED first post (+ pics)*

Here is baby Scarlett. Jen can't get online properly to update you all until tomorrow. Isn't she gorgeous xx

Attachments

• 459980_354285614626053_100001338538099_902390_273087573_o.jpg
    459980_354285614626053_100001338538099_902390_273087573_o.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 112
Congrats on ur baby! I am so sorry it was traumatic for you :( I wish it was better for you. Thank you for the advice though, I will not be waiting if I have pain! I kinda wondered what to do, and how log you should labour at home.. I think I will play the first time mom card and just go in! Congratulations again!

Aww look at her lil chubba cheeks, shes soo cute, I could squish her!:hugs:

Well done Jen, you got yourself a wee cutie there :flower:

Congratulations :) sorry you had such a hard time and no pain relief, you have got the best reward for your experience though :D xx

Omg Jen well done you! And way to make an entrance into the world baby Scarlett!! She is soooo gorgeous xx

Congratulations and sorry to hear you had a rough time.

But you did it and you were really brave, well done and time to enjoy your baby girl xx:flower:

She is beautiful what a little darling.

That's quite quick for a first labour i wonder if that's why you were still in triage. I know with my first they kept saying it it would be hours yet then i went from hours to minutes and caught them unawares practically. I had a tens machine on my back in labour but i couldn't figure out if it was working or not but i didn't want it to stop incase it was. The back pain was shocking. Forceps must have been so scary.

congrats she is gorgeous (and has a lovely nose!)

Congrats, shes's beautiful! I'm sorry you had such a rough experience.

Awww bless you, Hope u feel much better now and hope u r enjoying the beautiful Scarlett!!!!

Have enjoyed following ur journey and all the best for the future xxxxxxxx

Wow, that must've been so scary. Your daughter is gorgeous though, she's a perfect little doll!

Congrats!

I feel you... it was the most traumatic thing I have ever been through too.. if I was not sure my baby was going to be an only child before, I bloomin am now!!!

Congratulations!!! :) Sorry to hear about the painful experience, might ave to re-think the 'leaving it until the latest possible moment idea' now lol. Enjoy your bundle of joy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->