Jenny McCarthy's Book?

Holldoll

Mom of 1 Princess
Reaction score
Have you ladies read Jenny McCarthy's Book, Belly Laughs? If not, I HIGHLY recommend it! It's a small book, it took me less than an hour to read it. It's VERY funny and VERY enlightening!

Yes, I read it, it's quite funny, but it also made me cry. She's one funny lady that one. She's written other books that I haven't read though. Something about her divorce and then one about her kid's autism which she believes was brought on my his immunization shots. Which is worrying, but I guess I'll worry about that later!

Yeah, she was on Oprah the other day about that. I was freaking out. I figure I have another 2 years to figure that part out. Why did the book make you cry?

Well I guess I cried because when I read it I was extremely hormonal and cried about everything, but the part in the book that made me cry was when she went into pre term labor and also during the actual labor where they weren't sure if everything was all right or not. Just scared me I think.

Hmm I think I will have to pick it up now. I heard it was a very funny and truthful book, plus I could use some good reading time to relax ;)

Read it and loved it - hilarious but oh so true. Was a good distraction from all those pregnancy books

I read it and loved it! I've never laughed so hard at a book before :rofl:
I've read it twice so far. Highly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->