Jenny predicted my BFP in May... anyone else ???

Hi Jenny predicts the following for me:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 5th and 14th.

I am so excited, I hope it is true though!!!

Imnot predicted for July. BUT does anyone know why her threads have been pulled?

She predicted May for me to and EDD January 2011 which would mean May this year, I am due on on the 20th but I can't see it happening.
xx

Congrats Hayley :D

I have no idea why the threads have gone! Don't think they were offensive or anything, so who knows!

She predicted May for me but she was wrong.... Not very psychic if you ask me lol AF got me last night. xx

i finally got my cheri22 one after waiting forever. probably about two weeks and she predicted a may :bfp: can't be right, just like jenny, because i don't even see DH until june. honestly, i think this is all for good hopes, but i think they are just taking guesses. they are "assuming" that i consistently TTC with DH, but don't know that we aren't together all the time, so they guess times we're not even together. :shrug:

They were probably removed because it was kind of like an advertisement for Jenny Renny. Since so many of us saw the others doing it, we would go and get our own reading. I don't think that forums allow commercial advertising.

I was pretty shocked to see how quickly it spread, and the amount of $$ that woman was making just from this site!

i finally got my cheri22 one after waiting forever. probably about two weeks and she predicted a may :bfp: can't be right, just like jenny, because i don't even see DH until june. honestly, i think this is all for good hopes, but i think they are just taking guesses. they are "assuming" that i consistently TTC with DH, but don't know that we aren't together all the time, so they guess times we're not even together. :shrug:

Immaculate conception :rofl: they're a month off hun :hugs: but isn't it strange that they both guessed May? out of all the months, times and years to pick from they both choose the same month?

She predicted mie for May. . . and I think I just got it after 16 cycles!
Does anyone know where the other Jenny Renny threads are?

xx

maaybe - you got a :bfp:!? i believe admin locked them for further review, not sure the reason

congrats :D

They were removed due to promoting of sites which charge or something along those lines. The official reason is mentioned on the thread asking where the jenny renny threads went :D

Thanks ladies :flower:

I am over the moon but very paranoid!
I'm wishing so hard it's a sticky little one O:)

xx

does anyone know the web address for the serendipity reading??? i did jenny but wanted to try another one.:shrug:

Hi all,
does any know how many days jenny would Email you bk plz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"