Jenny predicted my BFP in May... anyone else ???

FXed it comes for you then :hugs: im still off work lol so i'll just end up sitting here all day checking my emails every 5 mins :haha:

haha i will give her 48 hours then i will email her saying i paid and that was the time limit given if she cant do them buy that time either lower her price or change the time limit!! haha ill be really rude, im good at that espically to people on the phone who i am ringing about something i have not recieved or something

:blush: Ive already done so lol, i couldnt help myself, she should let you know if your reading will be later, i understand she needs some time off but then you should be given a longer time frame lol, still not got anything :(

mummy2angle.....i done mine friday night and im still waiting too, hopefully we will get the emails soon, i so wanna know...lol

Hope she comes back to you all soon ladies :D I ordered another one - different psychic over the weekend. She is back from hols today and I've been emailed to say I'll have my reading within 48 hours! Hopefully it'll back up or be similar to my jenny one! :haha:

I'm still waiting :sulk: :trouble: its been agesss.....nearly 3 days lol, i'm so impatient

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of July 2011 - specific reference to the 10th and 15th

I wish i hadnt done the blinking thing now :sulk:, i refuse to belive i wont concieve till october :haha: i want to be pregnant before then as max was due 9th october. Waste of my money :lol:

Sorry to hear that Mummy....and after all that waiting just to get the reading as well. :cry:

Its put a right downer on me now :cry: i'm sitting here blubbing over a reading on the internet, you'd think i was mentally ill. I know its just a reading but i cant help but believe it and i so wanted to be pregnant before max's due date :(

Its put a right downer on me now :cry: i'm sitting here blubbing over a reading on the internet, you'd think i was mentally ill. I know its just a reading but i cant help but believe it and i so wanted to be pregnant before max's due date :(

i totally understand i wanted to be preg b4 march a year since i lost my angel.. it was so hard coming up to that date i just felt like i needed to be preg b4 then.. i know its hard but it will get better :hugs::hugs:

I'm sure I'd be gutted as well so don't give yourself a hard time about it. But as you said, nothing's guaranteed and I think most people that got a quick date, like me, have probably just been set up for a massive fall when AF does arrive.:hug:

Thanks girls :hugs: I've now decided i dont believe it :haha: (i'm sure i would of if it said what i wanted it to but..hey lol). I hope everyone else gets their BFP's :)

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 16th and 20th.

Jennifer

I got my reading and im happy about it but it looks like my BFP wont be until july :( but the dates are good as the 14th is my mums birthday im also happy that she says its going to be a girl as i wont all girls...lol :) :)

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 14th and 4th.

ok I broke down and tested on 5/15 and got a BFN but still no AF. Will test again next week.

I am so excited, i cant wait to ovulate and see if she was right, it seems to be about 50/50 but i guess she has a 50/50 chance of getting it right, even more seen we are all ttc there would be more then 50% of us getting bfps every month

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 3rd and 8th."

I'd love it to be that soon, but I just don't think so!! I'm so sure of autumn, I've been told by many to be patient, and I just have a feeling it'll be autumn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->