Jenny predicted my BFP in May... anyone else ???

maaybe2010, You got ur :bfp:!!! Congratulations!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i just got my email back and she predicted me in may.. with a baby girl due in jan 27-30 :D i cant believe it.. my mom does tarot cards and she predicted me may for a bfp too but with a baby boy :wacko: we shall see hehe

:shock: wouldnt that mean they would be born early tho.. so it would be at the start of jan or end of dec..
omg i dunno what id do if i was preg with twins.. prob faint lol.. and make sure oh was sitting down b4 i tell him :rofl:

Well, Jenny predictedd wrong with me, af arrived this morning!

Shame they pulled the other threads, it was good to see how many she was accurate with - the last time I checked it seemed about 50/50 for right and wrong.

I'm predicted for May too and all fingers and toes are crossed. Have had all sorts of symptoms but I imagine I'm making most of it up or that they are nothing to do with what's going on down there.

Still can't help testing (almost every other day, lol) but won't take any of them seriously until around the end of the week (am 9DPO today and not sure how long cycle will be as last one was an odd 23 instead of usual 30)

Thanks Foxy, FX for you too

My reading took about 24 hours to come through although some people have got theirs faster.

I'm still waiting 48 hours later :( not sure if it will come or not

Might sound like an odd question but did you pay? I didn't the first time I completed the form (and didn't get sent a reading). A few days later I did it again, paid and got the reading.

If not, maybe she's just taken the weekend off!! It must be exhausting banking all of our money and she deserves a break, LOL

Yeah i did pay, just getting impatient lol, i dont want to have wasted the money for nothing lol. Hopefully itll come through in the next few days...if not well thats a fiver down the drain

I paid for mine this morning and have not got it yet, got 2 emails tho one saying they got the payment and then one saying it will take up to 48 hours....

i cant wait i am so excited, i wasnt going to do it untill she was correct for maaybe2010 and then i just had to!! cost me $12 nz!!

libbymarks198 hope you get yours soon :thumbup: let me know when you get it lol i've woke up and still got nothing :(

Mummy2Angel, I've been waiting three days now... Hope I get it today. Hope you get yours too, maybe she's just behind :) xx

Glad im not the only one :), hopefully we should get ours today then :thumbup: let me know if you get yours hun x

I will do, hope it comes before I leave for work, otherwise I'll be spending all day at thinking about it :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->