Jenny Renny Reading !!!!

C

Cutler101

has anyone did this and the results you got back were true ?? i did it a few days ago and got mines this morning she said ,

Hi India,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2013 - specific reference to the 29th and 24th.

Jennifer

if you did it let me know if she was right or wrong about your reading : ]

Hey India - I did readings with both Gail and Jenny too. I think we got back similar dates from both.....

Gail's reading said I would conceive in January and a girl would be born in 2013.

Jenny's reading said: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2013 - specific reference to the 17th and 23rd.

wow thats cool looks like we would be due right around the same time if jenny comes out to be right. what did gail reading say ?? she said :

Linking in around you today, I do see life is quite changable over the next couple of years, lots of plans, changes and all in a very positive light

I do feel from these changes, pregnancy becomes something more of a focal point for you, especially within 2013, you have a lovely spirit lady around you within your reading, and I feel this lady herself would of had a big family or held family as a great importance, she is showing me a January to February conception for you within 2013, and I see all is healthy and well and nothing will prevent pregnancy, so this maybe something you worry about

Im seeing a baby boy born 2013, and all is well here, healthy and you adapt well to the changes he brings, relationship is strong too and I feel this brings you even closer

I then see a further pregnancy for the end of 2014, so not a big age gap at all, and a baby girl is born 2015, again all areas very well and healthy and your Daughter will complete your family for you :)

Gail x

Hey Cutler - that would be so cool for either Jenny or Gail's readings to come true :)

It's trippy that we both got the same conception dates from both Jenny and Gail.

I'll be so happy for either of these to come true :)

This is what my Gail reading said:

I do feel within January 2013 a conception to take place. I feel a healthy baby girl is showing as being born 2013 all is showing well around pregnancy, labour and birth
I then see a further conception within 2016 for you around November, I do sense you worry during pregnancies but spirit are showing 2 healthy pregnancies here for you, I see this conception as a baby boy. I feel this child will complete your family, I sense you may try for more, but I am only seeing two more ahead here.

One thing I have to say about these psychics is their grammar and punctuation is awful! So bad that sometimes you can't exactly pinpoint what they are meaning to say. Anyway have you read on any boards about the accuracy for Gail's readings?

yeah ALOT of people say that gail is more accurate on her readings . jenny is ok but that gail is better . i was trying but not anymore i want to see if either one of them is right

Yes I guess we'll see!! In this case I hope for both of us that Jenny is more accurate :) A BFP in December would be wonderful!

what gender did they say you were having ?? & yeah i hope jenny is right over gail i would like a bfp sooner rather then later but ill be ok knowing it could happen within these four months loll so as of now i gave up on trying just to see if their right

Gail said girl.
Jenny said boy.

I'd love either!!!

ill be happy either way but i want a boy loll i already got girls .

Do you know when your moon/lunar ovulation is supposed to happen?
I checked mine and in Nov and Dec it pretty much correlates with my 'expected' ovulation, so apparently this is the best time to conceive :)

im suppose to ovulate tomorrow . but honestly me and my bf BD EVERYDAY so we have to catch the egg either way loll

Hey there!! I had a reading from jenny and gail and both were wrong. My readings were in april and they both said july 1012. Then i asked gail for another since she was wrong and she said november.....and i just finished my period so that was wrong too! I was excited to get a reading but now i just think they draw months from a hat:(( Sorry to be a bummer. Good luck and i hope they were right for you;)

Really ?? Cause everyone saids Gail is more accurate with her readings .

Hi I had one and it was very inaccurate so definitely wont be using her again, none of it had any relevence at all :(

had four different gail ones. all different. all wrong

its guessing x

Jenny's reading was wrong for me. I didn't get my BFP in December.....
I'm in the 2 WW now - waiting to see if Gail's is correct for me.......

Jenny was wrong for me too i didnt get my BFP in Dec . I wouldn't recommend Jenny to anyone she reallyisnt that good at all . But everyone said Gail was really accurate so we'll see .

I know FX for both of us that Gail's readings are correct :)

I would be sooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!

When are you due to test this month?

I have no clue im not keeping up with this cycle because Gail said i would get a BFP in Feb from a cycle in jan and the cycle im on is from dec .

Well it sounds like you still have hope for a BFP this month :) yaaaaay!!!
FX for you. In that case hope that Gails wrong and you get your BFP earlier.

I'm about 10-12 days out before I test. And if I don't then I should Ov again around Jan 26th...so I wonder if I conceive in January if that is the same as getting a BFP in Jan according to Gail - she was kind of vague about BFP date vs conception but said it would be Jan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->