Jenny Renny :)

paula181

Reaction score
Just recieved my reading from Jenny anyone had one and what was the outcome :) xx

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of November from a cycle that looks to have begun around the end of October/beginning of November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 3rd of August and July 26th.

Jenny said twins for me, a boy and a girl. Can't remember what month she said, it's in my sig =D

Oh wow that would be amazing for you, a boy and a girl in one go!! :D xx

December BFP and a girl. fx'd. x

Ooooh ive got my fingers crossed for you, all your readings are in the same time frame arent they.
Good luck :happydance:
xx

yours is like mines hun january just, i cant put all mines in siggy to long!got one from rebeca seh said jan boy!hoping thats the month!jenny said april may for me!x

I've just received my Jenny reading too :)

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of March 2011 from a cycle that begins in February. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of November 2011 - specific reference to the 16th and 21st.

Hope she's right about the sex, feel abit gutted about the march bit thou :(

Good luck ladies!

She was right for me - right down to my expected due date!!!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of March 2011 from a cycle that begins in February. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of November 2011 - specific reference to the 16th and 21st.

That will fly by hun, feb is only around the corner :happydance:
xx

I got this reading from Jenny Renny...

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of March from a conception that happens in February (cycle starts the end of January). The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of November 2011 - specific reference to the 1st and 9th.

Jennifer

put it in my signature!! the one from gail said conception november and a boy also! then conceive a girl in sept 2012!

i hope one of them is right! :)

xx

Thanks hunny :) when you put it like that :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Im just sooooo impatient lol. But im happy to wait a little while for my princess :) xxx

xx

Thanks hunny :) when you put it like that :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Im just sooooo impatient lol. But im happy to wait a little while for my princess :) xxx

Yeah but somethings are definately worth the wait :thumbup:
But your abit like me i want everything like yesterday :haha:
xx

December BFP and a girl. fx'd. x

Ooooh ive got my fingers crossed for you, all your readings are in the same time frame arent they.
Good luck :happydance:
xx

yours is like mines hun january just, i cant put all mines in siggy to long!got one from rebeca seh said jan boy!hoping thats the month!jenny said april may for me!x

Hehe just seen your siggy. I thought I was bad! lol

i think i have had like 11 imagine im tooo addcited hehe!

I just wanted to add that i never told her i was late this month, and she brought it up and said i would concieve november................ooooh i hope it comes true :happydance:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->