Jeremy Kyle

i cant stand the jerry springer show or jeremy kyle!!

Can't stand either of them tbh, Jerry Springer show is just loud americans that drive me mad, and Jeremy Kyle is such a self rightous arrogant tosser, just sets me completely on edge!

*giggles* I used to watch it all the time when I was pregnant and Grace would kick madly. So when she was born I used to say (for a laugh not cause I'm some weird stalker!) "Look, it's daddy" :rofl:

Needless to say it keeps her quiet of a morning now!

*giggles* I used to watch it all the time when I was pregnant and Grace would kick madly. So when she was born I used to say (for a laugh not cause I'm some weird stalker!) "Look, it's daddy" :rofl:

Needless to say it keeps her quiet of a morning now!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i suppose its not much difference from me watching diagnosis murder throughout my pregnancy and wanting to get it on with barry van dyke :rofl::blush:

really jazzy! oh no i would hate to be so public about any problems x x

:hugs: x x x

I think he is fantastic, there was a story on there last year about a woman who was dying and her daughter couldn't afford to get married so JK paid for the wedding so her mum could see her daughter get married, plus the episodes where he briings families back together is amazing, what gets me especailly when blokes slag him off as when they need a DNA test they are quick enough to ring his show lol

I don't care wether he has his own show or not if he shouted in my face in that manner I would stand up and chin him!!!!

is it true that the guests get paid to go on the jeremy kyle show?

must have been a rumour then!! i thought it would be weird to pay people to go on there

yeh we were talking about that today and apparently its £250 or something

I love JK :)

yer i heard it was £250 but i thought it seemed really bizarre that people would get paid to go on a show like that?!?!? :lol:

I love to hate him, he's so rude and horrible but it makes great viewing..

I dont mind him to be honest i could take or leave him, my friend on the other hand cannot stand him and she had her status on Facebook the other day as: "Thinks Jeremy Kyle's Dad should of put something on the end of it!!!" I was laughing for ages! Someone who my Dad works with said they saw him in a pub in London and he was really rude to the staff and the waitress and was on his mobile telling someone to "Just f*ck off and get off my f*cking phone".....hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->