Jeremy Kyle

i love watching jk, it makes my life seem so uncomplicated and normal!!

i tell you what one annoys me or should i say that is more predictable maury i tell you something its always " who's the daddy" shows very rarely its something different or even it my secret sex shame lol i like j and i like steve w guy too :p

I wish we had this show here, I really wanna watch it so I can see what you're all talking about!!!

I wish we had this show here, I really wanna watch it so I can see what you're all talking about!!!

here tasha there's loads on you tube! https://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=jeremy+kyle&aq=3s&oq=jermery+ he's just like an english chat show host, though i think he makes us look terrible :rofl:

you must tell us what you think :D

I dont love him or hate him but most the time I agree with him. but I feel he is wasting his breath on come of them scum bags he has on his show. I remember thinking to myself there are no good looking people ever on that show. I aint no oil painting but they go on with greasy hair wearing track suits?? the whole nation sees them dressed like utter tramps! and if thats making an effort I would hate to see the every day attire. Honestly they arnt that bad off where they dont have shampoo or a bar of soap! and the dentist is free when your on benefits also.

Its the guests that piss me off more than him. Yes he has his head so far up his own arse but he actually does try and help (after stamping on them which to be honest a lot of us would do especially people who beat up pregnant women)

And I was in a bad relationshp a few years ago and although abuse is hard to ge tout of I have seen girls who are strong that actually like to get treated like shit on that show. They never put their kids first, they dont even know half the time which one is the dad (not as bad as the maury show!)

maury is different there is 20 men to choose from and I seen a 13 year old girl testing 8 men! sorry off topic a bit there.

I wouldnt appear on the JK show, I have no reason to and I am not desperate but I like watching scum bags getting shouted at. They have no dignity anyway. Its a kinda of how not to live show.

*giggles* I used to watch it all the time when I was pregnant and Grace would kick madly. So when she was born I used to say (for a laugh not cause I'm some weird stalker!) "Look, it's daddy" :rofl:

Needless to say it keeps her quiet of a morning now!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can't stand him, his ignorance or his self-righteousness.

Graham doesn't annoy me but he reminds me of Gary Glitter for some reason which freaks me out a bit....

Am I the only one?
xxx

i love it..just for the comedy

there is some sad stuff shown though

Tricia used to be so much better back in the day, now shes gone rubbish!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->