Jeremy Kyle

I think many people forget that he is still human and still has good/bad days etc (I don't mean anyone from here) Seeing how he has brought families together, pays for DNA tests etc I think its wonderful

I love all the idiots that go on :rofl: its brill but yeah he is a bit of a nob!

yeh wel i will NOT go out till ive watched it !! and if on the off chance i have to i watch it at 130pm :rofl:

haha same here honey, sometimes ive even watched the morning plus again in the afternoon lol

:rofl: i love it how we either love him or hate him! :rofl:

amylea - have to agree, i don't like how he gets in peoples faces to!

I have a strange thing for Jeremy Kyle.
I love it when he says "This is the Jeremy Kyle show so shut up and listen!" etc etc!

I like it cos he yells at the stupid chavs that have 12 different kids by 12 different mums and aren't working but always have an interview the following monday!!

I know I'm not working atm but thats not through choice....

Don't like the american shows as much, although sometimes watch Ricki Lake, she reminds me of my mum for some reason lol
xxx

Wouldnt it be funny is someone smacked him :rofl:

I think his okay.

The thing is he doesn't pay for that stuff like DNA tests it's the tv company who does.

I liked how he paid for the wedding though and that was out of his own money, personally I think its the idiots who go on there that make me laugh, yeah as much as I'd love to appear on the show, its to meet him, not air my life in public

I totally agree with you. I think he's a brill guy, he talks straight to them and isn't afraid of upsetting the people on it to sort out the problem. The people that go on the programme are well aware of what they are doing so its their own fault if they are embarrassed not JK's, he is a sexy legend!!

xxx

I think his okay.

The thing is he doesn't pay for that stuff like DNA tests it's the tv company who does.

I was going to say, the tv company does the nice stuff he just presents it!

It makes me laugh how people slag him off though and yet still go running to his show when they need a DNA test or Lie detector, and yes the show pays for the DNA'S ETC, but he has been known to pay for stuff himself, and thats what I like about him, he is straight to the point, he reminds me of Ryder a bit lol (only a male) will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear and thats what we all love about Ryder.

awww your all so mean!!!

JK rocks!!!!!! He tells those little chavs what for :):)

:lol: love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"