Jessie's Journey

Happy 37 weeks hun, your bump is beautiful.

Yay for finally being on maternity leave, enjoy it. So excited for you to meet your little one x

So close!!! Thinking of you and hoping all is still well! Can't wait to see that beautiful baby!

Hi Girls.

I havent been on in aages as the last 2 weeks have been crazy!

Thomas Iestyn Roy Collins was born on 27th August at 7.15am...weighing a whopping 8lb13. 3 weeks early!!

He is absolutely perfect.

Basically i rang the ward on 25th to be checked over as i was struggling to even walk. They examined me and said my back waters had gone so i had to stay in. On 26th I was induced at 5pm...had my waters broke which showed i had a condition called polyhydramnious, basically too much fluid. I have never seen so much water in my life. Apparently my midwife should have noticed. Then the contractions started, an hour later i was given a hormone drip to speed things along. I was warned the contractions would come fast and hard. I tried gas and air and pethadine and around 11pm was told i was in for a long night. I opted for an epidural, this wore off 3 times. At 6am i started pushing, after 30 mins they used the ventuse, 15 mins later they cut me and used forceps. Im not gonna lie, the aftermath of the cuts have been horrendous but im getting there slowly.

Its definately a shock to the system. He is a little owl an likes to sleep all day and up all night. But i adore him!!

Oh congrats Jessie!!!! I'm so excited! I was hoping all was well and I'm so glad he is here safe and sound!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Girls...did any of u have a windy baby?

Im at my wits end. I say its wind but my hubby jus says its restlessness. Tom sleeps all day and settles after a feed but at night from like 10 til 4 he wont settle. He figits...kicks his arms and legs....grizzles...gets angry...and last night was my first night alone and he was up 10 til 4. Ive changed his milk to aptimil colic milk and im using infacol. Its exhaustin and i dread each night!!

James was gassy, I used to use gripe water or gas drops. Sometimes if it's gas it helps to windmill there legs, like they're riding a bicycle...or patting their lower back to help un trap it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->