Jessie's Journey

Fingers crossed you get some good pics next time, cheeky monkey is already causing havoc lol.

I'd definitely say go with the flow, I had such a detailed birth plan but I soon realised you are not in control. Hopefully you'll have a lovely quick labour x

It must be a girl Jessie! My DD was a pain at every scan and even through labour and delivery. I hope your next scan is more successful.

And a huge congratulations Princess Taz. I've just seen your ticker. Xx

Hey girls.

I haven't been on here as I haven't been in work.

Teeny Weeny- congratulations on your little baby girl!! :flower:

I had my 4d scan again Friday, last week yet again baby was curled in a ball. That is the last scan now, countdown to meet baba.

Still loving being pregnant, now feeling tired and uncomfortable. Cant wait to meet baba too!

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
Aww what a cute picture :)

I don't envy you being heavily pregnant this week, it's so hot today I feel like I could pass out. Must be awful for you. Not long now until you get to meet your little princess x

I've been out for a long time! Much needed and helpful, but have thought of you so much! What a beautiful picture Jess! I'm definitely saying girl too! I am so very very very happy for you. Princess Taz, I see you have one in the oven too! Yay!

Ooooh your back!! Ive been so worried about you! How are you? xx

Hey girls!

34 weeks down, 6 to go. I'm really hoping for an early baby, this baby likes to get right under my ribs. Don't get me wrong I've loved every minute of being pregnant, but I cannot wait to meet this baby now!

I have uploaded 2 pics, the nakey 1 shows the bump better I think!

Everything is ready and waiting now, nursery done, bednest on way, pram ready, just a waiting game now eeeeek!!

Attachments

• 34w.jpg
    34w.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 11
Such a gorgeous bump Jess! It suits you so well!

Had my midwife apt today, baby was measuring bigger, so above the line on the graph, so she said if its the same at my next apt I will need a scan to check size eeeeek!

They're not always right, I was told my ds would be 10lbs and he was only 7.3lbs x

Yeh, a few people have said that, it was a diff midwife too so im not taking any notice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->