Jessie's Journey

Gorgeous bump Jess. Totally agree with Miranda pregnancy looks good on you :)
Happy 35 weeks!

Thanks girlies, 7 days left in work, mat leave cant come quick enough!

Every one around me is saying no way will I go 4 more weeks as baba is looking big and low haha, im hoping they are right!!

yay for maternity, it's so nice knowing you get so long off work, I already can't wait to start mine.

I thought I'd be early too but my waters went on my due date, not too bad to be fair. Hope baby doesn't keep you waiting too long :)

Eeeek I cant wait to meet him/her. Although the thought of labour is petrifying!

Sooo thirsty all the time, I literally cant get enough to drink! third tri is defo like going back to 1st tri, although more uncomfortable haha xx

My last week in work this week, I cannot believe it. then 10 months off! I seriously don't think its even sunk in im pregnant yet haha, its like its all been a whirlwind.

Sleeping is pretty non existent these days, between needing to wee, baby moving and pains. Although its almost like I don't even need it anymore, I get straight up when my alarm goes off.

I am looking forward to chilling though after this week. Although Im still praying for an early baby!

I cant believe after this long heartbreaking journey I am startin mat leave this week!

Also this sunday we have a day at the hospital, to visit the birthing centre, do breathing excercises etc. scary!

Happy 36 weeks!

Hope this last week goes quick, little baba should hopefully be here soon!

Yayyy! Soooo close Jess! How wonderful that you get such a nice long leave! So exciting how close he/she is to making his/her arrival!!

Thanks girls, I am sooo excited to meet baba. Just soooo nervous about getting it here haha xx

36 weeks bump xx

Attachments

• 36 weeks.jpg
    36 weeks.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
My last day of work today. Cant believe it! Everything seems so long ago.

The moment I gave shaun the positive test and he broke down, the 6 week scan, the 9 week scan, looking at that little bean, praying it would stick, and now im leavin work. Its madness. I have loved every minute of it. I cannot wait to meet baba now though, to find out if I have a son or a daughter and to cover it with kisses. I pray to god I go into labour soon, I just cannot see how I can grow any bigger haha, plus I am soooo uncomfortable.

Just got back from midwife- head is engaged and I am measuring a week ahead so shes arranging a scan :happydance:

Ahhhh!!!! Such good news Jess! Sounds like He/She is getting ready!

Jess it seems so nostalgic! Isn't it! Your baby will be in your arms soon. Can't wait to see the pics of this beautiful baby.:cloud9:

Wow I can't believe your 37 weeks already!! Very much looking forward to the news of your pink or blue arrival!!x

Thanks girls. Im lovin not bein in work. Went to hospital sunday for a class, they talked us through everything, showed us the birthing centre, talked thru pain relief etc. Now all day ive had stroooong period pains. I have no idea what to expect and right now am a little scared!!

Happy 37 weeks!

Period pains could be the start of something - how exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->